The Coles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just seen the ‘I’m famous’ video going about and him talking about his management meeting…. Big headed much!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
If you watch the in famous video though its been taken out of context he even said he dosnt think he's famous and he says that he's getting a lot of hate and people commenting bad things and then does airquotes because he's famous thats him saying he dosnt think he is .but I've noticed that a lot of these people that film what people say , never film and put on the whole lot . They put a snippet on and the snippet is usually half of a sentence of whats been said and usually makes them seem bad

Reactions: 3
The Mrs goes a bit over the top with TT’s saying how amazing her hubby is. It just doesn’t sit right with me. Obviously they are both in on the making of it. But why would someone need that level of affirmation? Very strange. I could be barking up the wrong conker tree but he gives me such a controlling vibe

Reactions: 1
I've only just realised when thinking why does she always post these praising videos of him. He has never or not that I've seen do the same thing about her. Something just doesn't quite sit right with it all why does he need to be praised for doing what a parent should be doing. Is it not heard of for dad's to take their kids to bed etc

That’s exactly what I get from him, controlling vibes. See them on live tonight ye was pissed, was an actual embarrassment, he was out Friday & Sunday, enjoying all his ‘free time’

That’s exactly what I get from him, controlling vibes. See them on live tonight ye was pissed, was an actual embarrassment, he was out Friday & Sunday, enjoying all his ‘free time’

I saw that he wasn't nice at all, really weird, their content has to be the most boring out of the lot of them.
He gets so aggressive if anyone says anything the slightest he doesnt like

Reactions: 4
did you see the live last night i thought it was great what they did for the girl

they was raisining money for a girl tegan who constantly has seziures from a servere case of epeplepsy.so thet did a live all night and by the looks of it they put in £150 themsevles and then over £400 from gifts they made as well

they was raisining money for a girl tegan who constantly has seziures from a servere case of epeplepsy.so thet did a live all night and by the looks of it they put in £150 themsevles and then over £400 from gifts they made as well
That's good.

I didn’t know who they were until I just looked now. Isn’t it just all the same people copying the same TikTok ideas, I’ve already seen that idiot Spragg in a dress doing that weird dance. They’ve got about ten videos doing the same dance over and over, I don’t understand the point of it.

Getting into Smithy territory prancing the children too, using them for TikTok views when they can’t consent is disgraceful. What happened to keeping your kids off social media until they could decide they wanted to be on it.

Everyone copies each other though that's what tik tok is about .it's all about copying the latest trend

Everyone copies each other though that's what tik tok is about .it's all about copying the latest trend
But the same video six times over? What’s the point? Yes, once. But not continuously it’s not going to contain anything different in each one.

They did do really well for Teagan, she’s a beautiful girl and I think they got over £11,000 for her in the end. That’ll help her mum a lot. Fair play to them for organising it and getting her name out there.

They did do really well for Teagan, she’s a beautiful girl and I think they got over £11,000 for her in the end. That’ll help her mum a lot. Fair play to them for organising it and getting her name out there.
I agree, that tik tok being used as a platform to help people is brilliant but these guys are living off tik tok & pro mo’s now. They ain’t trying to help this girl for nothing, they get views and big lives they get paid.

Reactions: 7
What a Pratt did you see him walking on the Beer Garden furniture and that dance is so embarrassing now.

Where was this? I saw the stupid dance somewhere it's just odd to keep doing it now. There's something about him I don't like she seems ok it's him something just not right

What a Pratt did you see him walking on the Beer Garden furniture and that dance is so embarrassing now.
thats one of his things. Seen him do that a few times with various dances. I find these so bloody boring. Like Stepford wife and hubby

thats one of his things. Seen him do that a few times with various dances. I find these so bloody boring. Like Stepford wife and hubby
Isn't it mad, I know the landlord would not be best pleased.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.