Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spongebob5678

Who is buying ‘merch’ with someone else’s surname on? I don’t get it at all. It’s really not a deliberate thing but I immediately go off these accounts when they change and try to make a living from it. It all seems so contrived after that. Mammybanter is another one. I preferred them all when they were just having a laugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
I'm must be one of the few who thinks Shane is a 1 out of 10 at a push. They both completely suit each other looks & personality wise.

Reactions: 15

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
All those balloons and a cake, flowers for being away 24hrs I can’t 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve just seen that post too and wtf😂

Everyone in the comments going on about how much they’re in love and they’re bringing the kids up to know what family means but I personally think they have one of the most unhealthiest relationships on there. She is either very insecure and has serious trust issues or she is in a very codependent relationship with him and either way that’s not kind of message you want to be giving your kids. There’s just something about that rips my knitting and she also looks like she belongs in the film ratatouille 🫣

Drea2904

Chatty Member
Thoughts on this family?
I don’t know why I’ve always thought there is something strange about Shane, I think he seems very controlling, the way he speaks in that winey voice at times.

Nice house, he wears all the designer gear, just gave up a full time job to make content & merch. ……..

Seems rather up himself, Brogan seems the quieter one.

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
Has Shane lost some weight? Like obviously I can’t be 100% sure he has, so thought I’d ask Tattle. Cause I thought if he had that he’d of at least posted one thing about it… 🙄😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I avoid any ‘family’ accounts because I hate kids being used as content when they can’t consent, particularly when they start releasing merch and advertising; However this pair come up on my FYP more than I would like. Quitting a steady job to make stupid videos and sit on Live throughout the day and night in the hope some kid or mentally challenged adult sends you gifts. What a life.
Surely this social media ‘influencer’ bubble is due to burst soon? The world is slowly returning to normal after Covid and many of these people only gained a following when we were all stuck indoors with more time on our hands, maybe not the best time to be going all in and giving up a steady income for your family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

DRLW

Chatty Member
I'm so glad these 2 have a thread I'd been thinking it's just me who's found them very off the last few weeks. I used to like them they seemed down to earth then all of a sudden they was live all evening and bringing out merch and all seemed to go downhill from there

Reactions: 13

kittypaws

VIP Member
Their fake videos do my fucking head in. And there’s no way they chose her 30th holiday by rolling a ball into a fucking cup 🙄 they knew where they were going already, all for the views I can’t stand them

Reactions: 12

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I can’t bite my tongue anymore with these two! I used to think they were ok but they are insufferable now, now his been given a freebie hair transplant, whatever next new tits for brogan! His responses to people are just rude, he needs to have a burger and shut the fuck up

• Haha

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s gone away for ONE NIGHT!
The way she banged on about it I thought she was away for weeks. Embarrassing

• Haha

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Shanes def cheated before for her to be so clingy and childhood sweethearts or not that guy will move onto the next willing female and not look bk he can function without her i dont think shevwould cope without him

Queeniebee

VIP Member
So the America trip is gifted! Oh what a surprise! So it wasn't for Brogans birthday? Why lie? Makes you look like a dick!

• Angry

lozzybum

I loved watching Shane and brogan do their videos. I initially found them from Shane’s random Amazon buys and their pranks but in the general consensus of everyone else, it’s absolutely gone to their head.
I came across the end of a live where he was talking about the drama at tokfest and he said ‘just because I am famous now, don’t come over to me shouting THE COLES!’ I thought famous? Really? You’re a content creator with a large following but I wouldn’t call you famous. An ‘influencer’ at most.

I don’t know much about their situation or drama at tokfest but apparently Poppy was upset prior to anyone coming over and was in tears because she had left her child at home and wasn’t dealing with it well, and Shane went bright red when the other group came over and shouted loudly ‘it’s the coles’

he was getting irate and shouting on his live and it really showed him in a bad light. I went right off him.

i caught another live the other night where he was sat there not replying to any comments hardly and he was saying ‘I am not in the mood to be on live, brogan is in bed asleep’ but he was in the kitchen on his own. I thought gee grow up lad. If you’re too tired or not in the mood and your mrs is in bed, then fuck off to bed. I don’t get it with the constant live videos, the way he makes out he doesn’t have a choice

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I don't think people who haven't had tonsillitis realise just how poorly it can make you. My son was admitted to hospital 2 weeks before Xmas with his because it was so bad. He was so poorly, couldn't even swallow his secretions because of how many sores and the swellinghe had. I've had it myself a few times too and it's always knocked me bad and I've ended up in bed because it's felt so unwell with it. The last thing anyone with it would want is to go away trekking.

• Sad

Games345

All they go on about is either weight loss or school fines.
All it does is spur on teacher hate in the comments which as a teacher I'm really sick of seeing, it's horrible to read how disrespected your profession is.
As a side note I don't know any teachers who give a fuck if kids go on holiday in term time and they certainly have no say in if you're fined.

VIP Member
Another video about his transformation and how people are jealous, ffs what does he think people are jealous of??? he looks like a wrinkly old ball bag, I wish these pair of cunts would fuck off!

• Haha

Drea2904

Chatty Member
They get a wift of oh I can make money from this and it goes from them being likeable to cash cows. I really don’t get the folk that buy it, like really ………. WHY?!

his first day off today and he’s been on live every time I’ve took a wee check of TT then saying we will be on every night now at 9, simmer down your no love island mate.

• Haha