The Coles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over someone paying out £40 for a Coles track suit who wants to be seen walking down the street in that and get asked "What's Coles?" and then having to explain lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't get over someone paying out £40 for a Coles track suit who wants to be seen walking down the street in that and get asked "What's Coles?" and then having to explain lol
I know! It must be kids who are buying the stuff! Mind you some of the adult followers on TT can be obsessed with these folk and do anything to get a mention/shared on their page! See it with a lot of the families/folk who do merch

Reactions: 2
I know! It must be kids who are buying the stuff! Mind you some of the adult followers on TT can be obsessed with these folk and do anything to get a mention/shared on their page! See it with a lot of the families/folk who do merch
I don't understand most kids need designer gear because all the friends wear it as well not Tictok nobody's

These two are on live Sooty and Sweep lol. They have that fella who has his very own thread on here on currently Snapshot Eye.

More than likely will be vulnerable teenagers/adults, tho we think it's insane, the families/carers will allow it if it makes them happy.

Reactions: 3
He looks a bit like Papablaze when he takes his hat 📴
He takes the hat off 😳 even at family functions & meals he has a bloody hat on

They’ve got a JD ad on now, must be working on promos etc to fund his new unemployed lifestyle 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He takes the hat off 😳 even at family functions & meals he has a bloody hat on

They’ve got a JD ad on now, must be working on promos etc to fund his new unemployed lifestyle 😳
On his profile he has a picture with his Mrs he always looks a scruff.

Everytime I go on he’s live, whether it’s doing housework while brogans at work, eating his tea.. he’s really pushing to make as much money as he can ain’t he 🙈

Tbh I think he's doing great he's rasing awareness the other day he was on with a women who had lost her son last night he was on with someone else .from what I saw of the few minutes of watching it .it seemed good

I wish he would stop with that dance it's getting very stale, the tide will turn because people will get sick of seeing him do that I've seen more rythme in a slow worm 🐛.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Tbh I think he's doing great he's rasing awareness the other day he was on with a women who had lost her son last night he was on with someone else .from what I saw of the few minutes of watching it .it seemed good
All for them using his platform to raise awareness or for charity but the majority of his videos, ads & life’s are for self gain ….

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the live they did last night to help the women who's son died .I thought it was really good
I’ve followed Anne for a long time. I’m so pleased her story is being seen by more people. My only criticism of The Coles, is rather than going to see Anne on the anniversary of her sons death, and encouraging others to go, they could have suggested a different day. I understand why she said yes, as she possibly thought it would raise the profile of the story. That day is about her sons and her, and will be highly emotional. A tiny bit of my worries The Cole’s, dick head dan spragg etc are going to make it about them and a load of their “fans” will turn up to meet them, rather than for foreveramumoftwo.

I’ve followed Anne for a long time. I’m so pleased her story is being seen by more people. My only criticism of The Coles, is rather than going to see Anne on the anniversary of her sons death, and encouraging others to go, they could have suggested a different day. I understand why she said yes, as she possibly thought it would raise the profile of the story. That day is about her sons and her, and will be highly emotional. A tiny bit of my worries The Cole’s, dick head dan spragg etc are going to make it about them and a load of their “fans” will turn up to meet them, rather than for foreveramumoftwo.
100% I knew when he said what’s the day and we’ll come down.. then all his followers jumped on saying we’ll come down.. obviously they’d go to just meet them. If they wanted to go and support her message her privately and arrange it.

100% I knew when he said what’s the day and we’ll come down.. then all his followers jumped on saying we’ll come down.. obviously they’d go to just meet them. If they wanted to go and support her message her privately and arrange it.
Exactly! They could have gone to support her, and posted afterwards! She’ll be feeling all kinds of emotions on Thursday, and I’m sure doesn’t want to make small talk with the likes of derby dan and co! I completely understand that the more people that know about Jamie story, the better. However, having people like dan isn’t exactly a good idea. I don’t like how he speaks about or to people, and when he’s “drunk” he’s vile. I’m sure I’ve heard him insinuate that someone should end their life in a video or live- exactly the type of person Anne is trying to stop... also, I’d not heard of The Coles until they came in her live. What exactly do they do other than repeat a dance? Strange

Reactions: 5
Exactly! They could have gone to support her, and posted afterwards! She’ll be feeling all kinds of emotions on Thursday, and I’m sure doesn’t want to make small talk with the likes of derby dan and co! I completely understand that the more people that know about Jamie story, the better. However, having people like dan isn’t exactly a good idea. I don’t like how he speaks about or to people, and when he’s “drunk” he’s vile. I’m sure I’ve heard him insinuate that someone should end their life in a video or live- exactly the type of person Anne is trying to stop... also, I’d not heard of The Coles until they came in her live. What exactly do they do other than repeat a dance? Strange
If only heard of them from here and watched a few videos, to me, I like brogan, she seems ok. Him I just get a funny vibe from. He’s not quit his job to spend more time on TikTok which I’ve seen a few of them do now 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s forever on lives. They sell merch with their name on which is weird to me 🤣 who wants pjs and tracksuits with another family’s name on 🙈 he may well speak about mental health and do lives with people who have stories to tell and they do help get them out there, but he gains from it. So it’s win win in his eyes.

Reactions: 7
Hanging around with the likes of Derby Dan isn't going to do them no favours either, he's absolutely vile. But they are too busy brown nosing with others on tik tok to realise someone like him will be bad

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.