The Coles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think all of them who ignored being told its too dangerous are just stupid. If all went wrong because they was too pig headed to listen mountain rescue would have had to put their lives at risk because of their idiocy. I'm sorry charity or not you don't carry on when you've been told its too dangerous. To top off the idiot they all let balloons off to kill animals

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think they wasn't told to turn back it was advised rather than a straight turn back but even if I was advised to I would have still turned back myself no matter what it was for

Reactions: 2
not sure. Who’s CJ?
She is the Smithy number one fan she has a tattoo on her leg to prove it 🤣. I'm not normally a fan of the Coles but someone came onto the live and all good for her getting to the climb but she had her children making a racket as they do my house is often crazy but he cut her off because no one could hear a word due to her childrens noise sensible I thought anyone see that and what you think.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did CJ make it I've seen nothing posted about her
I’m not sure. She msde a few TT’s but none of them showing or actually saying she got there. I think if she really made it to the top she for sure would have filmed it and shouted out loud she finished.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure. She msde a few TT’s but none of them showing or actually saying she got there. I think if she really made it to the top she for sure would have filmed it and shouted out loud she finished.
She has a couple if accounts but needless to say I don't follow Smithy Fans

The biggest Cringe ever, the dad showing Michael Barrymore his dance when Michael asked him what he does his reply a little bit of filming and I've got a dance.

The biggest Cringe ever, the dad showing Michael Barrymore his dance when Michael asked him what he does his reply a little bit of filming and I've got a dance.
Someone on the posts said he should get an award for that dance I despair seriously 😳

Last edited:
I will do if I find it again .soon as it was mentioned on here I ended up seeing it twice down the fyp .so if I see it again I'll share it

I'm sure they posted it on tik tok and now it's gone :unsure: if you search the coles Michael barrymore on tik tok it comes up

Ego - 100% him & Dan Spragg, albeit such a worthy cause.
That is such a random live wtf!

• Heart
That Shane really does get rattled at anything negative. He replies to far more negative comments than good ones too.

• Sick
She actually does look like Harry Maguire.

Hanging around with that perpetual manchild Dan Spragg won’t do them any good, they’ll end up exactly the same. Fame hungry attention whores.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.