The Coles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How was they able to go backstage with the bigger tik tokkers? That was mentioned on Sunday as someone said in their comments about eden being rude at tokfest and the pair of them started claiming what a wonderful person she was as they'd been backstage and spent time with her. I also feel like they brown nose a lot with other creators to try gain following

Reactions: 8
How was they able to go backstage with the bigger tik tokkers? That was mentioned on Sunday as someone said in their comments about eden being rude at tokfest and the pair of them started claiming what a wonderful person she was as they'd been backstage and spent time with her. I also feel like they brown nose a lot with other creators to try gain following
Can you just give me a clue who the bigger tictokers are,honestly I've never seen any of these people what have I been missing.

Reactions: 3
There mostly the younger ones that was basically invited to tiktok .like the old byte squad and then the old icon house members and Ryan snellings and his partner and then a few other of the young people

Reactions: 2
Can you just give me a clue who the bigger tictokers are,honestly I've never seen any of these people what have I been missing.
yeah from what I seen it was the younger ones, katylee & Grace, Libbymae, the kilduff girl, the Irish twins etc - I couldn’t think of anything worse than tokfest can’t believe it was an actual event! Anyone know how much tickets were etc? Surely only impressionable kids who buy the merch went!

Reactions: 4
yeah from what I seen it was the younger ones, katylee & Grace, Libbymae, the kilduff girl, the Irish twins etc - I couldn’t think of anything worse than tokfest can’t believe it was an actual event! Anyone know how much tickets were etc? Surely only impressionable kids who buy the merch went!
They weren't cheap. I've seen a girl who always wears a little bun on her head but never seen what her Talent is.

• Haha
It was £20 I think and then extra for meet and greats from what I've seen but its been happening for years and like the American creaters they do there own ones as well .I've just seen there's another one in novemeber but thats for creaters from Facebook, insta,you tube and tik tok

The only invited people I've heard of was aj, eden harvz and Ryan snellings. I knew of jade kilduff from being on Britain's got talent but that's it. I've only heard about Katelee from some drama she and a few others got into. I believe it was £25 a day but meet and greets cost extra and at that some had so many wanting to see them it was on like a lottery number system I think

In the interests of me feeling justified in my comments I have watch them now and nothing has changed with what I've already said. His attitude stinks which makes me dislike him more, I just watched him come into a room in silky pyjamas, stick his foot on his wife's neck as she is eating and do the same old dance.

• Heart
Poppy hollins was on live last night completely out of it even admiting she drinks wayyyy to much all week, and then Dan sprag the absolute twit he is joined and she fully woke up and sobered up so fast!

Reactions: 6
Poppy hollins was on live last night completely out of it even admiting she drinks wayyyy to much all week, and then Dan sprag the absolute twit he is joined and she fully woke up and sobered up so fast!
This is just what I was saying yesterday to some one.

Poppy & Jay drink every night. They were so relatable and down to earth at the start but now it's all set up, all about "merch" and they definitely do drink too much. Its every night and they sit on live you can see them getting more and more intoxicated. It's actually sad to watch, so I unfollowed and don't eafcg anymore.

Reactions: 5
This is just what I was saying yesterday to some one.

Poppy & Jay drink every night. They were so relatable and down to earth at the start but now it's all set up, all about "merch" and they definitely do drink too much. Its every night and they sit on live you can see them getting more and more intoxicated. It's actually sad to watch, so I unfollowed and don't eafcg anymore.
Oh sorry I didnt read this thread at all I just searched her name who wrote it on the first thread she was mentioned on 🤣🤣🤣 they need there own!

I just think, even if he stays sober, if anything happened and they had to go hospital or they had to call for a ambulance, it doesn't look good that one parent is so drunk especially if it's just the two of them at home 😔

In the interests of me feeling justified in my comments I have watch them now and nothing has changed with what I've already said. His attitude stinks which makes me dislike him more, I just watched him come into a room in silky pyjamas, stick his foot on his wife's neck as she is eating and do the same old dance.
I defo agree, the way he speaks to her and the way his voice wines with a permanent frown really grates on me, and that whole I’m famous tit… famous for what? Being a bellend 🤣

Some of these folk totally need a reality check.

• Heart
  • Haha
They live locally and apparently they don’t make loads of money from TikTok, it probably works out to be around minimum wage. Also he made himself so ill he was in hospital earlier this year 🤷‍♀️

.Saw the Coles Mother taking her makeup off what an improvement without Sweeps eyebrows. Google Sooty if you are too young to know.

• Haha
I avoid any ‘family’ accounts because I hate kids being used as content when they can’t consent, particularly when they start releasing merch and advertising; However this pair come up on my FYP more than I would like. Quitting a steady job to make stupid videos and sit on Live throughout the day and night in the hope some kid or mentally challenged adult sends you gifts. What a life.
Surely this social media ‘influencer’ bubble is due to burst soon? The world is slowly returning to normal after Covid and many of these people only gained a following when we were all stuck indoors with more time on our hands, maybe not the best time to be going all in and giving up a steady income for your family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see the live they did last night to help the women who's son died .I thought it was really good

Reactions: 5
I caught the end of that when he was on with Ben what that lady is going through is absolutely awful

Here's a better tip. Don't follow the roaster on Instagram.
You're welcome.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.