The Circle UK #3 Geezer Gals Unite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Syed!!!! You worked that out quickly!!!!! Well done!!!!!! Femi said something stupid there!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes Manrika he can say that regarding trust because you are the snakiest snake of them all catfish or not. 🐍

Reactions: 7
I still don't understand what's is bad about pretending to be nurse.
The way I see it is he could have went in as himself and possibly won £100k to himself like someone else will now, or go in as a nurse and donate £50k. I don't see anything wrong with it either. Before covid nobody would have even blinked at him going in as a nurse.

Reactions: 22
WTF , why tell them ??? and if the NHS means that much give half the money to them if you win

talk about blowing it in one episode

Reactions: 7
I still can't belive more people didn't ask him about nursing and stuff. An easy way to catch someone out

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.