The Circle UK #3 Geezer Gals Unite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I don’t think Manrika will say much about him blocking Tally since it’s her fault why she was even there in the first place. I think she’ll say she’s sad Tally has gone but won’t hate on Andy. She will want to keep it low key especially as she voted Andy to be the blocker and never changed her vote.
Manrika will for suuuuure cash in on the sympathy for her "bezzy mate" being gone while keeping it hush that she's half responsible

Reactions: 11
Manrika will for suuuuure cash in on the sympathy for her "bezzy mate" being gone while keeping it hush that she's half responsible
I reckon after tonight Hashu and Gemma will realise it’s likely that she rated Tally low and she will lose both as allies.

Reactions: 16
Every night I see @justwatching121 catching up hey girlllll 💖💖
hahaha hiiii!! I choose to catch up after because 1) when I’m watching I don’t like to miss anything so don’t go on my phone and 2) if I live react on here then I’ll be getting all the notifications from the other threads I’m on too😂

p.s sorry for all the notifications of me reacting to all of your posts every night, I just do it so I know which ones I’ve read and which ones I haven’t♥

edit: forgot to mention that I’m so glad tally has gone, she was really irritating to me with her constant screeching and her voice🤧 I feel like her and manrika deffo act up and do certain things and react certain ways because they have the cameras on them. Very OTT

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just found USA Circle on Netflix. That should sort me out till Monday!
It’s a good one! I loved it

I’m getting lots of notifications of a few people reading the old thread and coming to join us over here 😜

Goodnight geezer gals

9036A01B-1386-417E-AE51-7A72AF0E28BA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Manrika = 🗑
Can't believe we have to wait til Monday for the next episode. Shocking treatment of the show by channel 4.

Last edited:
Just catching up also. Andy is definitely picking off the £100k competition. Anyone can win this at the end if they vote tactically... and nobody is gonna vote for an 85yo to win £100k, even if they are being tactical. He saw Tally and Billy as easy prey and he's not wrong.

I have a sneaking suspicion Manshrieka voted for Andy knowing full well he might vote Tally out.

Poor Tally was really naive being clueless as to why Andy picked Felix.

Sorry if I’ve missed this convo, I’ve not read back to the start BUT

why is Andy’s wall so dirty 🤯 The white part of his wall is filthy, I feel like I need to go back to early episodes to see if it started like that or he’s done something to it

Reactions: 1
I know, I wanted him out first and now I’m his number 1 fan
It usually pains me to change my opinion but happily change on this occasion.

Btw I looked last night when the final odds, only date I could see was April 9th. Which is my birthday.
My sister's doing garden drinks for me so I'll have to find an excuse to say I've had enough and want to be home for 10 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It usually pains me to change my opinion but happily change on this occasion.

Btw I looked last night when the final odds, only date I could see was April 9th. Which is my birthday.
My sister's doing garden drinks for me so I'll have to find an excuse to say I've had enough and want to be home for 10 😂😂😂
Mines is the 8th #GeezerGalTwins #FieryAries😻 So i'll have to shake my hangover off before 10

• Heart
Reactions: 5
After last night's shenanigans I'm redoing my ratings list!

1. Hashu..needs no explanation!
2. Gemma (Hunter is playing a good game, Gemma however would probably bore me if she was real!)
3. Vithun (despite channeling his inner Eeyore he's showing signs of being a secret assassin and I kind of like that 😅)
4. No one left deserves 4th so having joint 5th instead!
5. Dot (very dull but so far inoffensive compared to others and that's why she's not nearer the bottom!)
5. Felix (dull and snaky)
6. Andy (Andy, Andy, Andy I was a fan but now thinking he may be the biggest snake in there and I don't trust him at all)
7. Manshrieka (loud and has absolutely no loyalty, binned off her #geezergal for a bloke who isn't even a bloke who..mind you can't wait for that to unravel 🤣)

With the way this game is going this list is not binding and subject to change 😅😅

Happy sunny clocks go forward Day!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
After last night's shenanigans I'm redoing my ratings list!

1. Hashu..needs no explanation!
2. Gemma (Hunter is playing a good game, Gemma however would probably bore me if she was real!)
3. Vithun (despite channeling his inner Eeyore he's showing signs of being a secret assassin and I kind of like that 😅)
4. No one left deserves 4th so having joint 5th instead!
5. Dot (very dull but so far inoffensive compared to others and that's why she's not nearer the bottom!)
5. Felix (dull and snaky)
6. Andy (Andy, Andy, Andy I was a fan but now thinking he may be the biggest snake in there and I don't trust him at all)
7. Manshrieka (loud and has absolutely no loyalty, binned off her #geezergal for a bloke who isn't even a bloke who..mind you can't wait for that to unravel 🤣)

With the way this game is going this list is not binding and subject to change 😅😅

Happy sunny clocks go forward Day!
I'll go along with that🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else spot this last night?! Like does Hashu have a misplaced toe or what?! I also love him - great character which is why no one is bothered about him being a catfish.
8635537D-7136-42C7-BAA3-17338F8BB317.jpeg

Lads, lads, lads. It turns out Manshrieka may not just be playing a game, and as predicted may be a complete witch in real life too.
I was scrolling on tiktok this morning and came across a video of a girl saying she has been trolled by a popular tiktokker and that her 2 other popular tiktok friends knew all about it.. one of those was Manshrieka 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.