The Circle UK #3 Geezer Gals Unite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Hunter/ Gemma seems particularly angry, I think he's playing a pretty good game so far, and showing more intelligence than I would have expected from an ex Gladiator 🤣 his dogs are lovely (is someone walking them for him? And if not where are they shitting? 😂)

I wasn't sure about Hashu/ Syed at first, it felt like a bit of a Citizen Khan type uncomfortable caricature, but I do like him now.

Manrika (whichever one of you came up with Manshrieka is a genius 🤣) needs to get in the bin, bleeping over her #geezergirl mate for a bloke who's actually a woman 😡

Can't believe no one is suspicious of Felix/ Natalya yet. Tally was but for the wrong reasons. Natalya seems so dull and self righteous. And the 'flanter' with Manrika is cringey beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I liked season 2 Tim was a sweetheart but also such a savage in the blockings! Also really liked Georgina! I thought she was admirable raising awareness for chrones and normalising the colostomy bag. Alot of people don't realise those colostomy bags really improve the quality of life of people suffering from chrones disease massively!

Also loved the American season on netflix. Loved the fella Chris! Found him very likeable and authentic. Also some of the editing of seaburn (not sure that's the right spelling) were hilarious! The faces he pulled so funny!
I really liked Georgina, I was backing her to win because she seemed so genuine and did a great job at raising awareness of a hidden disease and showing others it's something that should be normalised!

I loved Chris in the US version as well, 100% himself and just a good person. I judged Joey on first impressions and thought he would annoy me, did his DeNiro impression and I thought maybe he was alright 😂 and by the end I loved him.

I'm struggling with this series a bit more because I'm just not loving any of them as much as I have done with the others. Hashu has definitely helped in the last few episodes though haha

Reactions: 8
I loved the circle US. Joey was just so surprising. I see there's a new season out there soon, so hopefully we'll get it on netflix shortly? 🤞

Reactions: 5
Joey’s cake on Circle USA was just 👌🤣

I am working my way through the USA version and joey is growing on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I loved the circle US. Joey was just so surprising. I see there's a new season out there soon, so hopefully we'll get it on netflix shortly? 🤞
I couldn't stand Joey at the start but absolutely loved him by the end. Chris was amazing too, and Seaburn when he was trying to talk about his girlfriends periods cracked me up😆

Reactions: 5
I really liked Georgina, I was backing her to win because she seemed so genuine and did a great job at raising awareness of a hidden disease and showing others it's something that should be normalised!

I loved Chris in the US version as well, 100% himself and just a good person. I judged Joey on first impressions and thought he would annoy me, did his DeNiro impression and I thought maybe he was alright 😂 and by the end I loved him.

I'm struggling with this series a bit more because I'm just not loving any of them as much as I have done with the others. Hashu has definitely helped in the last few episodes though haha
Yes I second this I was backing georgina she seemed lovely! And had a great message to share. I'm not living for this season. I don't like manrika but without her it would be soooo boring!

Also didn't like joey at the start liked him for a while but then thought he got a bit boring. I was backing Chris on it thought he was so authentic, never changed and definitely someone you'd want to know in real life 😂
The others are a blur tbh, I wasn’t overly keen on Woody.
I'd forgotten about woody and the girl he got real friendly with! The rest of them in s2 were quite forgettable.

Reactions: 1
That ex-Gladiator is permanently angry. He shouts all the time. Takes it all SO seriously. Must be hell to live with in real life. Posing as an NHS nurse was SO calculating and in such bad taste. Must be desperate for money. Works out all the time but what has he got to offer? Yuk. No thanks...dullard.
That man has never raised his voice... What are you watching 🤔

Is season 1 worth a watch? Am thinking about it! Is is much the same as the uk version?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That man has never raised his voice... What are you watching 🤔

Is season 1 worth a watch? Am thinking about it! Is is much the same as the uk version?
Season one is absolutely worth it. I watched the first episode of the current series, loved it so went back and binged the old series’ before catching up with this one. It was a hell of a week, I tell ya.

• Heart
No, "shouts" suggests he is angry... perhaps he has been told to speak up but i haven't seen "shouting"
He’s not shouting imo, he’s raising his voice slightly and speaking clearly. Obviously so the computer/person typing out the messages can understand him.

They were probably told to speak clearly when writing a message and that’s his version of ‘speaking clearly’.

Reactions: 7
That ex-Gladiator is permanently angry. He shouts all the time. Takes it all SO seriously. Must be hell to live with in real life. Posing as an NHS nurse was SO calculating and in such bad taste. Must be desperate for money. Works out all the time but what has he got to offer? Yuk. No thanks...dullard.
Hi Manrika x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like hunter just talks like an old person who can't use technology!

Have to say I am warming to him and like to see how he's keeping his head warm every ep

• Haha
I like him! As NHS, I don’t particularly agree massively with him posing as an NHS nurse, however if he was being honest about donating half the money to nurses then I’m all for it. If he wasn’t being honest and as used it as a game plan then I’m not so for it. I do think the others will be pissed off when they realise x

Reactions: 3
@manrikakhaira
Go and look at her insta stories. Whilst I absolutely do not agree with people sending her hate, she has shown on TV that she is nasty, I don’t believe for one second it is for game playing, I genuinely do think she’s a nasty bully.

Reactions: 11
@manrikakhaira
Go and look at her insta stories. Whilst I absolutely do not agree with people sending her hate, she has shown on TV that she is nasty, I don’t believe for one second it is for game playing, I genuinely do think she’s a nasty bully.
Ive just seen her reel she thinks all this hate is coming from the circle but its all the hate of bullying that girl and knowing about it.

Reactions: 4
Everytime I see the title of this thread I end up singing Salute by Little Mix for some reason. It's driving me insane... I don't even like Little Mix!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.