The Circle UK #3 Geezer Gals Unite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, lads, lads. It turns out Manshrieka may not just be playing a game, and as predicted may be a complete witch in real life too.
I was scrolling on tiktok this morning and came across a video of a girl saying she has been trolled by a popular tiktokker and that her 2 other popular tiktok friends knew all about it.. one of those was Manshrieka 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️
Why does this not surprise me. I really don’t think she has much of a ‘game plan’, she’s just nasty.

Reactions: 14
Lads, lads, lads. It turns out Manshrieka may not just be playing a game, and as predicted may be a complete witch in real life too.
I was scrolling on tiktok this morning and came across a video of a girl saying she has been trolled by a popular tiktokker and that her 2 other popular tiktok friends knew all about it.. one of those was Manshrieka 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️
Innnnnnteresting! Although I don’t agree with the people DMing her some right nasty things about the show, people can get so vile on DMs and it’s over a game show which I may add, can be edited in a certain way too. I mean, yeah she’s is two faced but people need to remember it’s a game show and we see a very small amount of a day with specifically edited clips.

For all we know Vithan may not be as nice about people as his comment about relationship did feel a bit out of character for him!

I don’t get why some people are taking The Circle so seriously?! It’s not supposed to be all tame and lovey-dovey.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just realised that when Dozza said she was married in ‘51 and pregnant by ‘52, she would have been like 15 at that point in time and non of the other players noticed. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, did Manrika give out an anonymous question last night? People on the Facebook group are saying she didn’t and now I’m struggling to remember.

I’ve just realised that when Dozza said she was married in ‘51 and pregnant by ‘52, she would have been like 15 at that point in time and non of the other players noticed. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, did Manrika give out an anonymous question last night? People on the Facebook group are saying she didn’t and now I’m struggling to remember.
Haha yeah no one worked that out, maybe if anyone made notes they may touch base next episode as would of worked it out.
I watched this morning, Manrika didn’t submit - or atleast it wasn’t aired.

How come none of the contestants follow each other on Insta? Are they not allowed until the show finishes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Haha yeah no one worked that out, maybe if anyone made notes they may touch base next episode as would of worked it out.
I watched this morning, Manrika didn’t submit - or atleast it wasn’t aired.

How come none of the contestants follow each other on Insta? Are they not allowed until the show finishes?
I wonder why it wasn’t aired, maybe it was tit.

I think they might not be allowed to follow each other publicly until the show has finished as it could potentially give the game away. You know what some people are like, they will go digging to see who is following who and then draw conclusions from there😅 not me though, I would never 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if we can still vote for part of the prize money at the end like usual even though it’s prerecorded? I want to vote for Syed!!!

Reactions: 5
I wonder why it wasn’t aired, maybe it was tit.

I think they might not be allowed to follow each other publicly until the show has finished as it could potentially give the game away. You know what some people are like, they will go digging to see who is following who and then draw conclusions from there😅 not me though, I would never 😇
🤣 yeah possibly! Surely they all submit something and they air the best when not showing it all. I wonder if she’ll ask Felix about Vithuns question 🤔

I wonder how much clever editing occurs and how much producer influence there is. I don't feel the Felix / Tally / Manrika stuff is all their doing...

Reactions: 3
I was scrolling on tiktok this morning and came across a video of a girl saying she has
Why doesn't this not surprise me specially how she has came across since "felix" has came on the circle ive never seen her tiktok but i was following the girl that they was trolling

Was last year's pre recorded? I didn't think it was.
I think it was a few days ahead because of Saturdays but the final show and reveal was the next day after the final vote then it was love for the fan vote to. They may have the final show be live so we can vote and then they all find out the winner as well which means they’ve waited 6 months to find out a winner!

She's turned off all her comments on tiktok and limited her instagram comments too which she hadnt done before :/

• Wow
I love Syed, I think if he’d played as himself it wouldn’t have mattered. He’s just such a funny guy.

Reactions: 10
I’ve started season 1, on episode 4 I think, and I suspect I’ll be finished by Monday since we’ve not got any new episodes to watch 🤣 what did everyone think of season 1? I don’t mind spoilers 👀

I’ve started season 1, on episode 4 I think, and I suspect I’ll be finished by Monday since we’ve not got any new episodes to watch 🤣 what did everyone think of season 1? I don’t mind spoilers 👀
I went from not knowing what the show was to loving it in less than a few episodes personally loved season 1 somehow skipped season 2 for now because season 3 started airing, odd I know.

I finished it last week. I loved series 1! It felt the most real because obviously non of the contestants knew what to expect.

Reactions: 11
Hello 👋 so glad there's a circle thread. My boyfriend can't understand my dislike for Manrika so, glad to see I'm not the only one.

Just caught up on yesterday's episode and was dying for the circle to show tally the ratings from the others.

Anyone else here getting annoyed with the constant twists? I sorta miss the old system where they did all the blocking themselves.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.