The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only just catching up this morning when I defo should be working - I can’t wait to see whatever this embarrassing thing Manrika is going to do is. She’s actually coming across a bit bitchy excluding people from her clique with Tally

Reactions: 5
I’m only just catching up this morning when I defo should be working - I can’t wait to see whatever this embarrassing thing Manrika is going to do is. She’s actually coming across a bit bitchy excluding people from her clique with Tally
You are not ready 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m watching last nights, blue tally is all talk - as soon as Orange walked in she wasn’t so upfront. Still wish she went!

Reactions: 16
What uuuuup geezers.. ready for the circle ⭕
Although I’m currently watching 24 hours in police custody and want to smash this blokes face in. Making me angry before I even see Tally or Manrika

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What uuuuup geezers.. ready for the circle ⭕
Although I’m currently watching 24 hours in police custody and want to smash this blokes face in. Making me angry before I even see Tally or Manrika
I’m waiting to watch 24hrs tomorrow without breaks and now I know whatever has happened he was charged! Damn!

Reactions: 2
I’m here!!!

I was just gonna kick off cos the news was on but I just had the wrong channel on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else shiver a bit when they said contains strong language and adult content, not sure I need to hear them get more adult 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Circle message
Can I join the #geezergirl group please?
Send
Do you promise to always shout when you talk?
Do you promise to jump over all of your furniture when you talk?
Do you promise to always #geezergirl when you talk to us?
Do you promise to boast about being able to down a beer and eat what you want at any given moment?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.