The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they not realise that was going to be recorded and put on TV :D , i think they have gone stir crazy in a week

• Haha
Reactions: 2
WTF is this cheddar snacks advert, another product i wouldnt buy simply because i hate the advert

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Anyway fellow geezers, on that note I’m going to take myself off to bed and hope that I don’t have nightmares about what I just witnessed. See you all tomorrow night! I’d like to hope it’s on at 9 but no doubt I’ll see you all at 10 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My second hand embarrassment was embarrassed at Manrika and Natalya/Felix.
Love Andy.
Like Billy.
Totally agree that Scott would have done better as himself, but this series is catfish heavy isn't it? Perhaps he was selected on that basis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.