The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manrika hun I know for a FACT you’re chatting tit.. aaaaaallllllll the time

I actually don’t mind Manrika/Tally but seem to be the only one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Really like Andy, Billy and James/Gemma but not fussed on any of the rest tbh
Friday morning at 10:43 I commented on the first thread to say Manrika was one of my favs. By 10pm Friday night she was my least favourite.. there’s still time for your mind to be changed 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tally really is annoying, because she's a doctors receptionist, she thinks she knows everything about older people, which tells me at work she clearly treats people based on stereotypes rather than as individuals

Reactions: 10
this is bizarre, :D two people opposite to what they are flirting

sob story

i like his Ralph Lauren glasses though

• Haha
Reactions: 2
actually it seems a genuine sob story, but he should leave it there now, not keep mentioning it

Reactions: 2
Manrika hun I know for a FACT you’re chatting tit.. aaaaaallllllll the time

Friday morning at 10:43 I commented on the first thread to say Manrika was one of my favs. By 10pm Friday night she was my least favourite.. there’s still time for your mind to be changed 👀🤣
Their shouting is starting to do my head in tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.