The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the titles, my friends friend isn't a producer, she's a senior producer. I had the same reaction as when they say Alert ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I haven't seen her for about 5 years but trying to think of excuses to randomly message and ask questions ๐Ÿคฃ
Text her new phone who dis ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched the titles, my friends friend isn't a producer, she's a senior producer. I had the same reaction as when they say Alert ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I haven't seen her for about 5 years but trying to think of excuses to randomly message and ask questions ๐Ÿคฃ
Just ask her if you can get on the next series and go from there. Make sure you write stuff in BIG LETTERS like Gemma so she knows what's important ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think Andy blocking Tally over Dot will weaken his standing with the others? They all believed Tally and I think everyone but Felix wouldโ€™ve chose to block Dot. I mean he will explain why he did it and theyโ€™ll probably understand

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think Andy blocking Tally over Dot will weaken his standing with the others? They all believed Tally and I think everyone but Felix wouldโ€™ve chose to block Dot. I mean he will explain why he did it and theyโ€™ll probably understand
Definitely, and itโ€™s unfortunate they donโ€™t also know he was pretty sly when it came to blocking Billy! I feel like he and Manrika came away from that pretty unscathed whereas usually people would have been mad?

Think Syed will re-think Andy now!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.