The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they have to claim everyone as a family member after one chat?! I mean I get they need to make connections but it's so needy 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m howling that Manrika thinks she’s flirting with a hot guy and it’s a fecking girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
tonight is the first night its dragged a bit, i fond the fake conversations a bit tiresome and fauxmances do my head in

Reactions: 3
Question for you all...who’s apartment would you rather stay in? For me it would be Andy or Manrikas

ETA: NOT with Manrika inside it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i think the new people have spoiled it for me, "dorothy" is all mememememememememememememememe and the other one is boring

Reactions: 8
I don’t like Tally’s apartment but I don’t think that’s helped by the fact I dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else always look up the people’s instagrams or am I just nosey? I do it with every show I watch

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.