Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocoflowers

VIP Member
Im currently in bed so drained of returning to work i dont even have the energy to turn the tv on so im not watching the final but thanks for chats the banter the threads the last few weeks it's been a blast 💖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
Lads.. what the BLOODY!?
I’ve just got home from the longest shift in my life, I think half the world came in to give birth today!?!?!
Prince Philip is dead..
DMX is dead..
And now we’re on thread 8!?!?! what a day!
Again, WHAT THE BLOODY!?!

• Haha
  • Heart

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Hashu why is your first reaction that you’re gonna meet Manrika ??????? STOP IT you’re disappointing me

• Haha
  • Sick

Nnew

If Andy blocks Manrika then my 2021 so far will be made. He needs to get her gone and stop playing with his heart

Reactions: 19

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
Circle message.
Happy Circle Final Day! ⭕ Just want to get my drink order in early! If the Shots for Dot are 3 for £5, I’ll take 12 😋 I’ll finish the shots off with a What The Bloody Mary even though I’ve got the ick. See you all later!! Big letters, huge, I’M BUZZING! Dot dot kiss.
Send message.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, we all know Manrika is going to win tonight, so do you think she's got any of that 100k left?
Excuse me, we all know that money is going to her poor poor tragic mother who has had to deal with that dreaded and rare situation not many of us find ourselves in called ‘paying bills’, please show some respect x

• Haha
Reactions: 18