The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Andy didn’t take the opportunity to knock out one of the people he as most threatened by ... what a wimp
Another reason to think that it’s more controlled by the producers than they want us to believe.

Reactions: 7
Hashu really thinks him and Manrika are gonna walk off into the sunset together 😩😩 I’m hoping him Laughing at the Snakerika comment means he’s changed his mind on her now

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe Andy didn’t take the opportunity to knock out one of the people he as most threatened by ... what a wimp
I feel like it would be a little out of character for him to block one of the OG’s. He so about being honest and true to himself.

Reactions: 4
Everyone else losing their tit about getting to the final and Natalya is just like
I kinda want her to win, just for what’s she’s done to Manrika. She played a catfish how you should, just be yourself which in this case seems very lovely with an awful dress sense

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.