The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads.. what the BLOODY!?
I’ve just got home from the longest shift in my life, I think half the world came in to give birth today!?!?!
Prince Philip is dead..
DMX is dead..
And now we’re on thread 8!?!?! what a day!
Again, WHAT THE BLOODY!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello everyone.. I'm new to this thread. Only just realised ON THE NIGHT OF THE FINAL, that this thread exists and I'm very annoyed at myself for not finding it earlier.

Anyways, Syed for the win.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bit late to the party but I’ve got Doritos, hob nobs and an ice lolly 🤣 a varied selection! And another cheeky pink gin and lemonade 😘
Trying to figure how to rapidly reply in here while holding an ice lolly in one hand and my phone in the other

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lads.. what the BLOODY!?
I’ve just got home from the longest shift in my life, I think half the world came in to give birth today!?!?!
Prince Philip is dead..
DMX is dead..
And now we’re on thread 8!?!?! what a day!
Again, WHAT THE BLOODY!?!
HEYYYYY get a what the bloody mary down u!!!

Reactions: 5
15 mins we’re on the final countdown I’m not ready for this! How will I cope with out my daily dose of uncle Syed 😭💔

Reactions: 7
Woohoo, the baby is in bed, tv on ready, pink gin at the ready- come on Channel 4 #hellogeezergals #readyforthefinal #manrikafoff

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also just thought has the winner definitely been paid the money yet? Wouldn’t they wait until it aired to then give the prize money after the final? Just makes more sense for it to work that way esp cause usually we see it as it’s being filmed so they wouldn’t get paid till we saw the final anyway?

• Wow
Also just thought has the winner definitely been paid the money yet? Wouldn’t they wait until it aired to then give the prize money after the final? Just makes more sense for it to work that way esp cause usually we see it as it’s being filmed so they wouldn’t get paid till we saw the final anyway?
Not sure actually,
Did you not see the massive marquee Manrika had for her bday last week? That must have cost a bit ...

Reactions: 2
Curious is any one of you geezer gals thinking of applying for the next series? Ngl, I've put an application in for the bants but I won't be picked 😂

We’re on page 17 already... definitely gonna need a new thread later 🤣🤣🤣🤣
By the time we all assemble it'll be needed.

I've inadvertently turned us all into superheroes, Marvel will be knocking on my door soon #tattlegeezergalsassemble

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.