The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shabaz wanting to be a role model, maybe you shouldn’t of come in all guns blazing being nasty about people!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
how on earth are Pippa and Femi in the bloody final , they are pointless

Reactions: 12
Hashu why is your first reaction that you’re gonna meet Manrika ??????? STOP IT you’re disappointing me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Proper annoys me Pippa and Joey are actually congratulating themselves on ‘getting to the final’, not really and by default though so.. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sometimes I wish Andy was a little less ‘exactly who you are’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe Andy didn’t take the opportunity to knock out one of the people he as most threatened by ... what a wimp

Reactions: 12
What is Shabaz talking about Felix was shoving his relationships down his throat? No he wasn't?? Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.