The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Femi and Pippa exposed themselves and told everyone about Manrika. Surely they don’t think they’ll win over the OGs with what’s happened to them and the majority of newbies going out straight away.

Reactions: 5
Absolute unpopular opinion, but I really don’t mind if ANY of the originals win.

Tbf to Manrika, yeah she’s been a snake but she’s very much played the game. I kinda think it’s deserved if she does win.

PRAYING FOR HASHU TO WIN. But I honestly wouldn’t mind if any of them win.
Agree- Not in there to make friends at the end of the day! I’d love Hashu to win but don’t mind any of the originals.
Just don’t want femi and pippa to win!

Reactions: 1
I disliked Manrika for the first few eps but then Femi/Joey came in - that guy seems like the type of person who judges someone before they even open their mouth - sharky vibes!
They’re both the same, think negatively of people, probably from insecurity, they convince themselves that someone Is out to get them so gets obsessed with bringing them down.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.