The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My child is asleep! Now I have to go downstairs and watch it from the beginning with my partner 😢 see you at adverts geezer gals

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Im currently in bed so drained of returning to work i dont even have the energy to turn the tv on so im not watching the final but thanks for chats the banter the threads the last few weeks it's been a blast 💖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Absolute unpopular opinion, but I really don’t mind if ANY of the originals win.

Tbf to Manrika, yeah she’s been a snake but she’s very much played the game. I kinda think it’s deserved if she does win.

PRAYING FOR HASHU TO WIN. But I honestly wouldn’t mind if any of them win.

Reactions: 4
Im currently in bed so drained of returning to work i dont even have the energy to turn the tv on so im not watching the final but thanks for chats the banter the threads the last few weeks it's been a blast 💖
Catch up tomorrow we'll be here ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolute unpopular opinion, but I really don’t mind if ANY of the originals win.

Tbf to Manrika, yeah she’s been a snake but she’s very much played the game. I kinda think it’s deserved if she does win.

PRAYING FOR HASHU TO WIN. But I honestly wouldn’t mind if any of them win.
Delete that bit about Manrika then I'll agree 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.