The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello my geezer gals and guys it is FINALE night... WHAAAAT THE BLOODY. We have come so far and the end is near 💖

Also a very special happy birthday to our @Monkeybum 🥳

Drinks menu for tonight, courtesy of @Hipbones
- SNAKE bite and black
- White Russians (in honour of our queen Natalya)
- ShANDY
- Shots for Dot
- Vithun Virgin Mary
- Sainte Trinity (Holy Water)
- And of course the @Veronicacorningstone WHAT THE BLOODY MARY

🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The last thread closed in the time it took me to write my SAVE THE CIRCLE post 😂 here goes:

This is getting too stressful with so many things flying around about what really happened 😂 and the fact that the contestants are literally posting in groups about it. It's been so obvious throughout the producers have been way more involved. I feel like they also chose more people playing catfishes, more likely to start arguments or get upset etc etc for entertainment value. They need to have good aftercare in place because they've made people so unlikeable, it's only natural there will be comments about them made online or they took Vithun who was clearly not ready for that kind of environment and threw him in there to see what would happen.

Unfortunately ALL comments I've seen about this series are that they've meddled way too much. The greatness of The Circle's first 2 series (and the first US one) is that they mostly seemed to leave them to it and you just watched how they all interacted. Some were playing games, others actually spent time building genuine friendships and there was enough drama to make it great but I never disliked anyone half as much as Manrika 😂

BRING BACK SERIES 1 ⭕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tonight's special at the bar: Try our new, melon twisting flavour. Treat yourself to a SHABAZ.
Drench that thirst girrrrl. 💧💧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I CANT WAIT FOR TONIGHT. What ever happens this thread will be poppin’ and I won’t be able to keep up but I’m gonna try.

My partner has really got into the circle, first thing he said to me this morning was “it’s the final of the circle tonight!”🤣 I think I might have to rewatch previous series with him so he knows what’s what.

Dying for a surprise Manrika blocking tonight but I think it will be Alice despite Shabaz saying things on Facebook.

Fisty bump emoji, send.

Reactions: 22
Circle message.
Happy Circle Final Day! ⭕ Just want to get my drink order in early! If the Shots for Dot are 3 for £5, I’ll take 12 😋 I’ll finish the shots off with a What The Bloody Mary even though I’ve got the ick. See you all later!! Big letters, huge, I’M BUZZING! Dot dot kiss.
Send message.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooh I'll stick my order in for tonight!
I'll have a round of shots for Dot
3 shANDYs, a White Russian and two WHAT THE BLOODY Maries 👌👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yesss ready for this ! Can’t wait to watch it live with you lovelies later !!
I’m having WHAT THE BLOODY....MARY !!
Smashing drinks list

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Shots for Dot and a cheeky WHAT THE BLOODY Mary for me cause it would be rude not to

• Heart
Reactions: 9

@Monkeybum HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad to read that you’ve put the groundwork in place for your birthday party exit tonight 🙌🏻🙌🏻

SO excited for the final gladiator gals (mainly for this chat - who even cares about the show at this point 😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s going to be close between syed and manrika. Syed should get #1 from Andy and Manrika and Manrika should get #1 from Syed and Felix ...
Tom likely to vote Syed > Manrika

however, if manrika continues to play for herself, then she will put Syed down and she will win...

Just trying to live my life today but keep remembering Andy has the opportunity to block Manrika 😂🤞🙏

Reactions: 12
If Andy blocks Manrika then my 2021 so far will be made. He needs to get her gone and stop playing with his heart

Reactions: 19
Unless Shabaz is throwing everyone off or meaning her is Alice I have hope that they left last night a cliffhanger because Andy DID block Manrika. Please Circle Gods let this be the case 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Unless Shabaz is throwing everyone off or meaning her is Alice I have hope that they left last night a cliffhanger because Andy DID block Manrika. Please Circle Gods let this be the case 🙏🏼
God I hope so. If it’s a cliffhanger just for Alice then it will be such a let down. Makes more sense for them to do it if it’s someone unexpected.

Could even be Felix 👀

Reactions: 9
Afternoon nap for me so I can stay awake for the final!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is the circle still on tonight??? We’re going to be in the ‘mourning process’ for quite some time and channel 4 has paused all television to honour Prince Phillip

• Wow
God I hope so. If it’s a cliffhanger just for Alice then it will be such a let down. Makes more sense for them to do it if it’s someone unexpected.

Could even be Felix 👀
Oh I just realised because it’s a face to face blocking they’ll be no other meet? Maybe this is done to save Manrika humilation on national TV

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.