Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
also @calmyourritas congrats on you and hashu becoming parents! 😂 i will be coming to the baby shower in a bear onesie and smart shoes 🥰 jokes aside so happy for you CONGRATS GEEZER GAL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Web30

VIP Member
I think im looking forward to the felix reveal more then finding out who wins

Reactions: 17

Hamandmushroom

Evening #GeezerGladiatorGirls

I'm excited for the final and have had a blast reading and talking to you guys these past couple of weeks!! You guys have been better than the actual programme 😂 I hope we can arrange something for the new American season! ♥

Big letters TEAM SYED!!!!!!! I will donate Andy my bowel if he blocks Manrika - I hope we're in for a treat and it doesn't turn out like how we expect, a good #WhatTheBloody 😂

Using our last year's amazing winner as spirit for our guy Hashu to win 😭🤩 LET'S GOOOOOOO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

malolo

VIP Member
This thread is a good reminder of why I'm not married... smooth radio, family days out...

• Haha
Reactions: 16

malolo

VIP Member
Surely if Manrika's own mother has the balls to kick her out it's not too much to ask for Andy to find his and do the same.

• Haha

Monkeybum

VIP Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY 🥂

I'm sorry it's so shit ☹☹
Thank you! It's memorable to say the least 😂

It's actually a million times better than last year, my Dad came home on Wednesday after exactly a year in hospital/care home with Covid. Last year he was on a ventilator for it so even with channel 4 messing with my mind and even if Manrika wins it'll never be the shittest birthday 🥰

• Heart

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
Oh Manrika forgot you were so smart. Not smart enough to figure out that your action man really has a vag though #sorrynotsorry

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Hashu really thinks him and Manrika are gonna walk off into the sunset together 😩😩 I’m hoping him Laughing at the Snakerika comment means he’s changed his mind on her now

• Haha
  • Sad