The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations To @Beau Monde VIP 🎉 🎉 🎉 title thread🎅
Also VIP @LaFrancaise123 🎅

@Beau Monde
VIP Member

Today at 9:21 PM
Add bookmark

I think I am going to chose: "They Muddy the Water to Make it Seem Deep" ~ Friedrich Nietzche
    Nominated by @DefinitelyMaybe

Most Liked last thread

@Marty McFly 9
VIP Member

Today at 2:30 AM
Pardon me for a second ... having a moment ....
This is my dad. He was 26 in this photo. I'm thinking of him extra today as he passed away a year ago today from COVID at 83 years old. He was a tall strong kind man. The opposite of my narc mother. As he got older in life and brought up dying, he would tell us "I'm not scared of dying, I've just never done it before." His little sneaky humor and truth combine. He said these words to my sister at the end. He wasn't scared to die, but he worried that it would be painful. In the end he chose not to go on a vent and was kept comfortable while he went from this life to the next. I miss him. I'm also so glad that at the very end he wasn't in pain and that he got to make the decision himself about how things ended (well, other than the COVID). So yeah, my dad was/is my VIP today.

dad.jpg

Reactions:You, Aquablue, Ginginger and 59 others

@Espe
VIP Member

Sunday at 6:58 PM
SJ needs to tell her SS to slow down his speed of speaking if he intends to do any more daft vlogs. He speaks so fast that, I,as a native English speaker who spent a large part of my life working with non-native speakers, cannot distinguish each word he is saying. No actor worth his salt would speak like that, nor would any presenter of information. I can only assume he's so nervous that he's quaking in his boots. You would think SJ would advise him to slow down. We know she speaks quickly when she in a manic state, but she's not as fast as that. His knowledge about cutlery does not extend very far as he thinks a dessert spoon is a soup spoon. He'll need to buy some soup spoons next time he visits Emmaus. What a load of rubbish. He is like a precocious child and although he has scraped all his hair under the beanie, it does not work; it makes him look even more like a little boy as it makes his face look rounder. He needs to ditch the beanie and ask Annalise to give him a substantial haircut. What a patronising little puppet!
Reactions:You, StudioCityXtra, Parrfect Porcelane and 47 others

@Jikki2
Chatty Member

Sunday at 3:30 PM
It has taken me half the day to slowly crawl through where I left off yesterday and I was not prepared for a recap but...

The last thread started only on Day 2 of Tartvent. Or is it Vlogmess? What ever it is, it feels like Christmas is vomited upon us.
Bodily fluids featured heavily on the videos and a Tartlet even asked for semen. I can't decide if that sounds so wrong that it's right.

To cover the smell, Tartlets started spraying perfumes on every other post.

Let's see what we have so far
Day 1 - Christmas vomit
Day 2 - Christmas poo
Day 3 - How to create a fire hazard in your kitchen
Day 4 - Drunken Pee-Cock tree

Squirrel boy isn't even featured that heavily on the vids and they still stink like a woodland creature.

Talking about messy looking furry creatures, Snorts' own channel has just proven that he's about as useful as a box of broken hammers. Snorty didn't even get the dig from nasty Teabag about the silver plated cutlery. Oh Snorty, you'll never have sterling silver if you're sugar mommy's Patreons don't gift it to you.

Did something else happen in the chateuverse? Biffy probably got another huge, cold and damp property to look after and to fill with useless old junk. Fix Begmania first, you kept man!

Do I even need to mention the delusions of Tatty & Silly? After one video, they've done nothing to promote their begging bowl. They claim to be business savvy but he seems as sharp as a bowling ball.

Reactions:You, hogwartsgraduate, StudioCityXtra and 47 others🎅

@ComtesseRose
VIP Member

Sunday at 8:13 PM
Gotta love that shade:

Phyllis: That's actually my favourite playing card (2 of clubs).
La Jarvis: Your favourite playing card?!
Phyllis: I don't know why.
Pathetick: 2 of spades? or is it 2 of clubs?
Phyllis: Clubs *being ignored by both of them*
La Jarvis: What is it?
Phyllis: Clubs *still being ignored by both of them*
La Jarvis: 2 of clubs.
Phyllis: Yeah *finally being acknowledged*
La Jarvis: 2 of clubs is your favourite playing card?
Phyllis: Yes.
La Jarvis: Well I learn something new about you every day.
Pathetick: Who would have thoght he had a favourite playing card. I always saw him as more of the Joker. 🤣🤣🤣
La Jarvis: You should be the Joker, shouldn't he? 🤣 🤣 🤣
Phyllis: No, but.. s... I used to play a lot s of games and cards with my grandfather.
Pathetick *interrupting Phyllis*: The one he used to keep up his sleeve...

Both La Jarvis and Pathetick have no time for him. I guess it's only a matter of time before he is given his playing card walking papers.

Reactions:You, Lulu Lemondrop, StudioCityXtra and 43 others

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks for a new thread @MojoDublin
Congratulations @Beau Monde for naming the thread.
Congratulations @Marty McFly 9 for reaching VIP, and my condolences regarding your father. He was a handsome man, and it was a lovely tribute you posted. Many cyber hugs from my corner of the world to yours. ❤ ❤ ❤ Also, I'm happy you joined the Yenta/Tartlet/Tattle club. ☺
Congratulations @LaFrancaise123 for also reaching VIP. I remember we lost you back in the earlier thread. I was so happy when you returned. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Welcome to the Tattleverse @Lady of the Lake! I'm a couple days ahead of you. I share some of your concerns, especially around Patron funds and projects. Learned a lot in the couple months of lurking before becoming a Tattler.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
83696501-731D-466C-A37B-DBF52FDB1690.jpeg

SJ will love my pink tree better than Potty’s tree
CB678326-5B80-4555-8EAB-3C8ED30E6F26.jpeg

I wish grandpa had taught me how to use this tool
AB776F73-F694-4DE7-BEC7-54AF65E4DFE1.jpeg

How did Potty do this for 19 years? Is that Russian girl laughing at me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks @MojoDublin for the new thread--they're flying by so fast...I'm a day behind and I don't know if I'll catch up!
Congratulations to @lolander , @Marty McFly 9 & @LaFrancaise123 for getting to VIP before @Heathcliffe ! And congrats to @Beau Monde for the fitting new thread title!
@Marty McFly 9 , I'm sending a big hug to you as well. To echo @ComtesseRose , your dad was a handsome man and I have no doubt he was a wonderful father..he sounds a lot like my dad (except for the tall part). 💗

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thank you to @Beau Monde for a great title. And congrats to the numerous VIPs since I last posted 🌟

As ever I’m a long time lurker and seldom poster… Thank you to everyone for keeping me highly entertained and I am going to have a valiant effort to add more posts. Hoping for VIP status by 2025 at this rate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Before we start, there is something I would kindly like to ask:

I think it’s time to stop assuming that Dan is mocking or mentally hurting Annalise. Every man, woman, couple is differently from another. And there are hardly ones following the guidelines for the perfect family.
Working for over 20 years mostly in retail, I have seen couples quarreling, fathers or mothers yelling at their kids in public, kids saying mean things to their parents, and young couples bickering and teasing one another.

We haven’t had the perfect family life at home either. I just say we weren’t the loving and caring family you see on tv or in films.

We see their private interactions only through a lens, for a blink of an eye.

In my opinion it is not appropriate for us to assume a toxic relationship as long as we have no single evidence on hand.
It could very much backfire, respectively it could impact their relationship if the words spread to their ears.

i know our Anti-Dan In-Group would have something to celebrate, but I would kindly ask everyone to make assumptions about Annalise‘s and Dan‘s relationship.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Did anyone notice that someone by the name of Parker Posey was commenting on todays CD vlog! Could it be the one and only.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone notice that someone by the name of Parker Posey was commenting on todays vlog! Could it be the one and only.
was there a checkmark ✅ next to her name? The mark means that it is a true “celebrity“ or checked by YouTube profile .

Reactions: 5
Welcome to the Tattleverse @Lady of the Lake! I'm a couple days ahead of you. I share some of your concerns, especially around Patron funds and projects. Learned a lot in the couple months of lurking before becoming a Tattler.
Thank you! I too am learning a lot, amazed at how fast the threads go! Getting up to speed is definitely going to require second cup of tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It is Taco Tuesday tonight at Chateau de Beau Monde! As I was chopping jalepenos, I was thinking how funny it is when Fanny says "tack-o".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Salute-O to Beau, Marty and LaFrancaise!!!
Love your contributions and keeping these threads a rollin'😃😃😃.

It is Taco Tuesday tonight at Chateau de Beau Monde! I was thinking how funny it is when Fanny says "tack-o".
She says " squirrel" weird too. Because she IS weird. As is her Squir-rel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
i'm way behind. gonna catch up at work tomorrow, but HAD to stop in and say... ANDIE BETTER BE GETTING PAID WELL FOR THESE WORKS OF ART!!!!!! holy cow

Reactions: 30
For my very first post I wanted to show how multi talented and masculine Snorty really is.

I think it is fair to say that his grandfather tough him how to sing and maybe his grandmother was a secret thesbian and tough him how to act too. She did a pretty good job as I like many was convinced Squirrel was gayer than the "two of clubs" in May, especially when he showed us all his fancy footwork doing his version of the Charleston dance or dressed up in womans clothing and accepting some shoes from Tatty as they were to feminine for her !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I just took a look at Snorts vlog from yesterday where he sets a table for late afternoon tea...it reminded me of a photo of a table in a cookbook I have from the 1960's. I'm curious as to how many viewers will stay with him past the first few vlogs. This far into his experience being behind the camera for madame, he still hasn't figured out sound levels.

i'm way behind. gonna catch up at work tomorrow, but HAD to stop in and say... ANDIE BETTER BE GETTING PAID WELL FOR THESE WORKS OF ART!!!!!! holy cow
I hope Andie is getting paid...she put a lot of time into those paintings, far more than she's probably being compensated for. It wouldn't surprise me though if she's staying for free in trade for the artwork.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just took a look at Snorts vlog from yesterday where he sets a table for late afternoon tea...it reminded me of a photo of a table in a cookbook I have from the 1960's. I'm curious as to how many viewers will stay with him past the first few vlogs. This far into his experience being behind the camera for madame, he still hasn't figured out sound levels.

I hope Andie is getting paid...she put a lot of time into those paintings, far more than she's probably being compensated for. It wouldn't surprise me though if she's staying for free in trade for the artwork.
Probably for the free stay as when she's there she only does her art nothing else

Reactions: 19
It kind of reminded me of this…from September 26, 1975…except the tablecloth isn’t wrinkled…😆 🎵 Let’s do the time warp again! 🎵

62144A72-8425-4B98-BF59-A48AE6074A09.jpeg
84B8EBA1-6A60-4CFA-8254-917732F2338C.jpeg

D16D953D-050A-4676-928D-0A359A4140F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.