The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest from Selmar and Tatty (unicorn reunion at the end) strikes a new low. The lazy sods can't be bothered to edit out several minutes of Tatty wandering about trying to find his camper with her phone footage just showing the ground.
not to mention there was almost no sound for half the vlog..i guess Selmar wouldnt be dissapointed if the chateau adventure blew off..he has his feet under tatties table now...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Morning All !

Two new VIP Tartlets .....congrats to Beau Monde and lolander !!!

OK..... now I have to catch up and its 5 pages gone and going well ! :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Day 5 and the shopping spree around the world continues.

Will there be any pre-recorded content that doesn't include splashing out?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So many good 🧵 threads to choose from, already! I'm going to start a file...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Gotta love that shade:

Phyllis: That's actually my favourite playing card (2 of clubs).
La Jarvis: Your favourite playing card?!
Phyllis: I don't know why.
Pathetick: 2 of spades? or is it 2 of clubs?
Phyllis: Clubs *being ignored by both of them*
La Jarvis: What is it?
Phyllis: Clubs *still being ignored by both of them*
La Jarvis: 2 of clubs.
Phyllis: Yeah *finally being acknowledged*
La Jarvis: 2 of clubs is your favourite playing card?
Phyllis: Yes.
La Jarvis: Well I learn something new about you every day.
Pathetick: Who would have thoght he had a favourite playing card. I always saw him as more of the Joker. 🤣🤣🤣
La Jarvis: You should be the Joker, shouldn't he? 🤣 🤣 🤣
Phyllis: No, but.. s... I used to play a lot s of games and cards with my grandfather.
Pathetick *interrupting Phyllis*: The one he used to keep up his sleeve...

Both La Jarvis and Pathetick have no time for him. I guess it's only a matter of time before he is given his playing card walking papers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The latest from Selmar and Tatty (unicorn reunion at the end) strikes a new low. The lazy sods can't be bothered to edit out several minutes of Tatty wandering about trying to find his camper with her phone footage just showing the ground.
Selmar said Diesal has to be bathed before he can go inside her house. She did try and look appropriately embarrased but it didn't work. I've heard of removing your shoes before entering a home but not wash your dog. Unbelievable.🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So am I, but I'm about hip level VIP on my body at the moment and I'm slowly filling up with importance. Then I will float away to Narnia and join the other VIP's at the bar in the cocktail lounge.......,.
It's a marathon, not a sprint! ;) So many newcomers who have been here just a few months seem to be on a mission to race towards the VIP finishing line and half of them disappear after that. The VIPs who stay around tend to be the ones, like you, who have been here for the long haul.

I don't think Fanny is looking well at all...

View attachment 907331
It's because she's set foot outside before becoming acclimatised to fresh air.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Was SquirrelNutkins being on-purpose extra snorty today? He was so trying to please us by disinfecting that disgusting table with alcohol, so what gives with the xtra snorts? I'd much prefer LESS SNORTING than a bacteria-free tabletop. And get a haircut, Brillo Pad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Gotta love that shade:

Phyllis: That's actually my favourite playing card (2 of clubs).
La Jarvis: Your favourite playing card?!
Phyllis: I don't know why.
Pathetick: 2 of spades? or is it 2 of clubs?
Phyllis: Clubs *being ignored by both of them*
La Jarvis: What is it?
Phyllis: Clubs *still being ignored by both of them*
La Jarvis: 2 of clubs.
Phyllis: Yeah *finally being acknowledged*
La Jarvis: 2 of clubs is your favourite playing card?
Phyllis: Yes.
La Jarvis: Well I learn something new about you every day.
Pathetick: Who would have thoght he had a favourite playing card. I always saw him as more of the Joker. 🤣🤣🤣
La Jarvis: You should be the Joker, shouldn't he? 🤣 🤣 🤣
Phyllis: No, but.. s... I used to play a lot s of games and cards with my grandfather.
Pathetick *interrupting Phyllis*: The one he used to keep up his sleeve...

Both La Jarvis and Pathetick have no time for him. I guess it's only a matter of time before he is given his playing card walking papers.
Phyllis being ignored was the best part.

I also liked when Stefanny sprayed the perfume on her wrist and let Nutty smell it.
Nutty: Ooh that's so nice.
Stefanny let's Phyllis smell it.
*rough cut, jump forward*
Squirrel boy's opinion was brutally cut out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So her Madame de Pompadour fragrance is only 220 euros a bottle...not a bad gift from a grifter without money.. :rolleyes: i bet she bought it for herself..and the other two scents too..she always gets gifts..refunds..bargains and upgrades...silly me....i never get that...

And she ends her not so christmassy vlog...only another very consuming vlog..with a trip up the attic...to show another...not gonna happen project..if those patreons dont see through her by now..i guess they are lost...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.