The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if some argument happened at Begmania and he was taking time out. Billy wasn't very happy with him before he left and then did the car selling thing, and there wasn't a very warm welcome when he returned either.
And as to being paid by Stef... no but then he got a few things at the gift grab didn't he? The fork set and a tin of tea and probably more we didn't see.
If we go with Clara’s whispers, his participation in the Advent vlogs was probably quite last minute, meaning he would have had to drop any plans he might have had at home.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if some argument happened at Begmania and he was taking time out. Billy wasn't very happy with him before he left and then did the car selling thing, and there wasn't a very warm welcome when he returned either.
And as to being paid by Stef... no but then he got a few things at the gift grab didn't he? The fork set and a tin of tea and probably more we didn't see.
I hadn’t considered that, but could be true. Yes, when he returned, it was just a quick appearance in The Pethericks vlog…and Billy told him to “get back to work!”

Actually, MPK appeared more relaxed, natural, and just plain “happy” in the Day 6 advent vlog than I’ve seen in a long time. Maybe he’s finally moving past the mistakes of this year. Or…maybe he got laid! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You nailed it. He’s not involving her in the good natured back and forth that keeps couples from murdering each other. He makes statements and she suffers off camera. Not entirely healthy.

When Dan showed his barn where the stove is located, I saw his drum kit sitting in a pile of rubble. I realize the man is busy, but he just needs to schedule four hours to get that place a little safer and neater.
I agree. "British humour" or not, this is a YouTube video for the world to see, it is one-sided and there is no humour to it, it's rude and disrespectful to Annalise. Whatever humour possibly intended/received and shared by Annalise is lost. It's best to keep this kind of humour to yourself Dan.

Dan's barn is a bigger pile of crap than Stephanie's outbuildings. Perhaps he could take some time and tidy and purge it, it won't cost a dime.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What I don’t understand is…why is Teabag joining SJ in so many of these advent vlogs? I mean, SJ benefits from him being there (he’s better than Squirrel). But what does Teabag have to gain? He’s got his own channel, his own subscribers, and his own Patreons. But he just abandons it all to spend time at La La Lande. He hasn’t released a video on his own channel for over two weeks (and that video was filmed over a month ago!). Does he think that vlogging with SJ is somehow cleaning up his image? I wouldn’t think that SJ is paying him for his services. Teabag…get working on your own channel!!! 🙄

Oh…and thank god he finally wore a different outfit!
Maybe he is working off his debt to SJ!?! I don't care why he was there -- just so happy he was there as he and SJ DO have chemistry. And his presence left PJ to play a supporting role. The less I see of him the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree. "British humour" or not, this is a YouTube video for the world to see, it is one-sided and there is no humour to it, it's rude and disrespectful to Annalise. Whatever humour possibly intended/received and shared by Annalise is lost. It's best to keep this kind of humour to yourself Dan.
Dan's barn is a bigger pile of crap than Stephanie's outbuildings. Perhaps he could take some time and tidy and purge it, it won't cost a dime.
Yes, 100% this! It is free to clean your house!

Reactions: 12
Well I for one liked the latest vlog from the shiteau. Minimal presence of BJJ! More of SJ & Teabag. They really do have onscreen chemistry even when they were out in the dark garden. Someone cleaned the top of the old stove, shocking. MPK got it going maybe he should stick around maybe they would have some heat. I thought the tea looked lovely. Amaury reappeared next to Nattie! Davy is still there! Why?
Davy still there because these episodes were pre-recorded 2 or 3 weeks ago when SJ still planned to be in SA in early Dec.

Reactions: 17
Mummeee was so upset when Marie crashed the Jag and worried about the cost to fix, but money isn't an issue now. So fix the damn car and drive it. Letting it sit and decay in the barn isn't doing it any good. The Jag will just end up looking like her fathers clapped out old painting chair that was in a junk pile in the workshop and SJ wouldn't let Amuary throw out. Fix it, use it, love it or throw it out!!!
It was her father's car and it has a broken rear axle. She mentioned in vlog a couple months back the cost to get it running would be costly and she said she would rather purchase a used convertible instead of restoring the Jag. She should just junk it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So, based on the post earlier today there were supposed to be 2 videos today. One on CD and one on Phi Phi’s. I don’t see a video from him today on his channel? Am I missing something? I noticed his second video only has 25k views, as opposed to his first which has 65k. I guess he lost 40,000 viewers after the first one. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh. I suppose we will soon have to stomach another SquirrelNutkins vlog about "How to Set a Proper English Tea with Your Mummy's Charity Shoppe Porcelain." 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That was a very odd afternoon tea! I don't know what other Brits think but I think it's unusual to have tartare sauce with smoked salmon. It's usually with cooked fish; cream cheese is much more usual with smoked salmon. I still can't get over the mincemeat on scones! Of course, I haven't had afternoon tea at The Ritz or The Savoy but I somehow doubt that they do any of those things! Also, you'd normally eat the savoury sandwiches first, followed by the scones, and finally the cakes. Sometimes, there are tiny pots with desserts in them too. SJ is so unnatural. I do wish she'd stop flapping her arms around and just speak normally instead of putting on such an act.
Smoked salmon is ALWAYS best complemented with cream cheese, capers, and perhaps a few red onions- NEVER (shudders at the thought) with tartar sauce (tartar sauce is for fried fish!) My British grandmum would be horrified at this AND the thought on mincemeat on scones! (Actually, she loathes mincemeat, but would find it blaphemous atop a scone!) Proper 3PM tea has always consisted of savoury sandwiches on soft bread sans crusts (egg salad, lox, watercress, and cucumber- once in a blue moon, there'd be a lovely curried chicken salad, which I suspect is really a daring rebellious thing!) followed by small cakes, tarts and scones with clotted cream and jam- sweets are always considered "the second course" in tea. It baffles my mind how SJ does things!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Seems like she called in Michael last minute to add some flavor to the advent vlogs since she had to scrap everything and start over. He is a good foil for her and their banter can be quite entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Post 1001 on this 6th Day of Tatvent

I have to thank:

🍵 Teabag Cry Me A River 1.0 for introducing me to Tattle. I came and read a bit and thought you were all awful meanies.
🍵 Teabag Cry Me A River 2.0 brought me back, I was disgusted with him at that point, and I knew there would be interesting conversation here about his video. I only joined because I wanted to be able to read the links in your posts! I never intended to post or stick around for long.
💥 KABOOM gate 1.0 Dutch Baby Boyfriend Reveal (Can you believe this is already 12 threads ago?)
💥 KABOOM gate 2.0 Dulmar & Tatty Chateau Reveal (aka biggest gift grab we have ever seen)
both 💥 for giving me a lot to post about!

And to the Yentas 👵 and Gossip Idiots and those who are willing to own the name Tartlet 🥧 (I could only find a pie, but it seemed appropriate!) , you have been a lot of fun and great company and your sleuthing 🕵️‍♀️ powers and story 📖 telling skills and wit are without a doubt the best around!

I look forward to more time here spitting soup and snorting tea out of my nose. 👃

I will await my turn to name a thread when Mother :devilish: @MojoDublin calls me to action :)

🍷Have a glass of red wine with me!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Id rather have a smelly dog than some freshly showered humans
I agree 100%! My elder terrier has stinky feet that smell like a bag of Fritos corn crisps- whilst I do not like Fritos, his little paws smell 100% better than many humans! (And despite the fact he gets weekly baths, when his little self gets a little too ripe, "Dude, not sure what is going on, but you smell like a plate of nachos- into the bath with you!") Ironically, the little joker loves baths, and will put his tiny paws up on the tub when I say, "Who wants a bath?" (Our Chiweenie, however, hates them, but she gets them at the same time- while she doesn't smell, her tiny little legs are like 3", so she is usually the filthiest of the two- and both get their tummies, paws and bums wiped down after walkies with wipes.) I do think my dogs get more baths than the Shitoo residents!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Marty McFly 9
Chatty Member
Joined Jul 25, 2021
Last seen 37 minutes ago · Viewing thread
Reaction score

VIP member 👏👏👏👏👏

OMG

Helllllllloooii 😳 what have we here
A new VIP … one ☝ more post to change over the tag

Congratulations @Marty McFly 9
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🥳🥳🥳🥳
Title 94 ….😈 can only imagine 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Post 1001 on this 6th Day of Tatvent

I have to thank:

🍵 Teabag Cry Me A River 1.0 for introducing me to Tattle. I came and read a bit and thought you were all awful meanies.
🍵 Teabag Cry Me A River 2.0 brought me back, I was disgusted with him at that point, and I knew there would be interesting conversation here about his video. I only joined because I wanted to be able to read the links in your posts! I never intended to post or stick around for long.
💥 KABOOM gate 1.0 Dutch Baby Boyfriend Reveal (Can you believe this is already 12 threads ago?)
💥 KABOOM gate 2.0 Dulmar & Tatty Chateau Reveal (aka biggest gift grab we have ever seen)
both 💥 for giving me a lot to post about!

And to the Yentas 👵 and Gossip Idiots and those who are willing to own the name Tartlet 🥧 (I could only find a pie, but it seemed appropriate!) , you have been a lot of fun and great company and your sleuthing 🕵️‍♀️ powers and story 📖 telling skills and wit are without a doubt the best around!

I look forward to more time here spitting soup and snorting tea out of my nose. 👃

I will await my turn to name a thread when Mother :devilish: @MojoDublin calls me to action :)

🍷Have a glass of red wine with me!
Hugs and love! And congrats!!!! On a very strange and ironic note, I started hearing "Amazing Grace" on bagpipes, and thought it was coming from the Tattle- "How on earth did @Marty McFly 9 do this?!?" I took off my headphones, and alas, it was not you. BUT the timing was (in the words of Fanny, was, "Parrfact!") I suspect SWFL is celebrating your foray into VIP status!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Marty McFly 9
Chatty Member
Joined Jul 25, 2021
Last seen 37 minutes ago · Viewing thread
Reaction score

VIP member 👏👏👏👏👏

OMG

Helllllllloooii 😳 what have we here
A new VIP … one ☝ more post to change over the tag

Congratulations @Marty McFly 9
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🥳🥳🥳🥳
Title 94 ….😈 can only imagine 😂
Congratulations @Marty McFly 9 you chatty Canadian 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Smoked salmon is ALWAYS best complemented with cream cheese, capers, and perhaps a few red onions- NEVER (shudders at the thought) with tartar sauce (tartar sauce is for fried fish!) My British grandmum would be horrified at this AND the thought on mincemeat on scones! (Actually, she loathes mincemeat, but would find it blaphemous atop a scone!) Proper 3PM tea has always consisted of savoury sandwiches on soft bread sans crusts (egg salad, lox, watercress, and cucumber- once in a blue moon, there'd be a lovely curried chicken salad, which I suspect is really a daring rebellious thing!) followed by small cakes, tarts and scones with clotted cream and jam- sweets are always considered "the second course" in tea. It baffles my mind how SJ does things!
That midnight tea was a train wreck.
- nothing festive (except the Christmas tree)
- nothing dainty - the size of the pastries and sandwiches were humungous.
- why would I take any advice from Squirrelboy about high tea when he doesn't know that a tea sandwich has no crusts
- tartar sauce and roast beef have no place near high tea
- the table setting was bog standard - simply placing a red table cloth on the table doesn't make it Christmas
- the scones were rock hard. I'm surprised no one chocked on them & definitely needed tea to wash those down
- mincemeat looked well past its sell-by date
- no fun conservation or table talk with guests - looked like they were attending their last supper and definitely not excited about their midnight snack
Advent going down hill fast.....BIG SIGH......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pardon me for a second ... having a moment ....
This is my dad. He was 26 in this photo. I'm thinking of him extra today as he passed away a year ago today from COVID at 83 years old. He was a tall strong kind man. The opposite of my narc mother. As he got older in life and brought up dying, he would tell us "I'm not scared of dying, I've just never done it before." His little sneaky humor and truth combine. He said these words to my sister at the end. He wasn't scared to die, but he worried that it would be painful. In the end he chose not to go on a vent and was kept comfortable while he went from this life to the next. I miss him. I'm also so glad that at the very end he wasn't in pain and that he got to make the decision himself about how things ended (well, other than the COVID). So yeah, my dad was/is my VIP today.

dad.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.