The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think IJ's china is so gorgeous .. how can he mess it up like he does with that red table cloth?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not gonna lie, the Dan arguments are getting really old. Do you love him, do you hate him? We are on the CD thread. And, I realize I'm barking up the wrong tree, threads for others don't work, we've tried a Doing It Ourselves, everyone just ends up back here. But, man I'm over the back and forth, with Dan The Man. Just my word vomit for the evening, carry on . . . (and yes, I know I can scroll past - I have tried).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not gonna lie, the Dan arguments are getting really old. Do you love him, do you hate him? We are on the CD thread. And, I realize I'm barking up the wrong tree, threads for others don't work, we've tried a Doing It Ourselves, everyone just ends up back here. But, man I'm over the back and forth, with Dan The Man. Just my word vomit for the evening, carry on . . . (and yes, I know I can scroll past - I have tried).
You can always block the folks who keep stirring the Dans a jerk pot…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh boy. Someone sure was throwing off manic vibes today in their vlog. I don’t know if it’s an illness or too much tea but I can’t do manic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is my post #251. I’m now a well-known member and 1/4 VIP. I love it here and my fellow tartlets. I live in Florida in the USA. I was originally intrigued by Escape to the Chateau promos on HGTV last year. OMG, I can buy a huge chateau with lots of land and out buildings for less money than my house! Those old chateaux need work, but wow! I went to dvr it, but found it was already on demand. I binge watched all the episodes available & then found Escape to the Chateau DIY. After watching all of those episodes, I spotted Stephanie on YouTube with CD. I found this place through my hatred of Dan. I literally searched, “I hate Dan the gardener”, in hopes of finding other like minded individuals. I knew I wasn’t the only one! Even though it was a little tough at first, I know I am home here on tattle. Love you guys!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree and feel the same way about all the Petherick family blogs. I don’t watch them.

Reactions: 11
Dan the Man, Pethericks, Machree the florist, Snorty, just to mention a few... I love them all. Any friend of Fannys, is a friend of mine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Here's my two cents about Danalisse: I see a normal couple acting normally. Do they now and then tease each other? Yes, what couple doesn't? My husband and I put on quite a show, sometimes, for our friends. When we're alone, we don't bicker or throw shade at one another, but we have a regular little comedy act we perform when certain company is around.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Its the afternoon here and there is another thread ! boy they go fast !

Still watching CD .... Squirrel is chopping the Christmas Tree and using Mummy's $$ China !
Fanny is in her Mothers pearls ....... Santa won't be visiting those two ! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It took me all day to catch up from yesterday while working today. :p
Sadly I have to skip pages here when I come on as I am in a different time zone and the pages are whizzing by me !!
I have tried to catch up and read everything but it was making me " SJ Crazy"..... and I cannot do that to myself !!! :love:
Its hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It kind of reminded me of this…from September 26, 1975…except the tablecloth isn’t wrinkled…😆 🎵 Let’s do the time warp again! 🎵

View attachment 911776View attachment 911777
View attachment 911781
The party was more fun in the original.

My fingers were poised in today's preview to ask Isabelle if Phillip had chipped her china. But she jumped on Stephanie for stealing the china and her pearls without asking before I had a chance. Touche! Stephanie has always guarded that china- they never ever use it because it's precious to Isabelle- so what was that stupid squirrel thinking?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Finally, it's starting to feel a 'little' bit like Christmas at the shitoo. with some conversation, fun and Christmas spirit while decorating the tree.

Chocolate coins in their stockings-
- wow, is Andie ever talented. Her designs are beautiful and enjoyed them all, except the damn squirrel. I hope Andie isn't doing all this work for gratis.
- Toile de Tree, Tree de Jouy - whatever they call it at least it's some sort of a Christmas theme. This could have been their Advent theme this year and built upon it. Two years ago Red, last year Blue, this year Toile - opportunity lost.
- Confession time - I'm a Christmas addict (much to Lord Avonlea's chagrin) and if you have the space, I'm all for multiple Christmas trees.
- Kudo's on the real tree. I also don't take offense to non-traditional colours on the Christmas tree. Credit to Squirrelboy as the antique ornaments were a nice touch. Overall, the tree was 'PRETTY in PINK' and looked a damn sight better than 'Cocktail Tree' - Grade B- would have been higher if they hadn't put that damn toile squirrel on the tree

Coal in their stockings
- what day of Advent is it???? Clearly still pre-recorded video
- SJ's hysterical screaming about cutting the tree top - if she repeatedly screeched at me like that, I'd walk out and tell her to decorate the damn tree herself
- Squirrelboy using kitchen scissors to cut the tree top - what an idiot, although it is the first physical labour I've seen him do. Quite funny when he asked where the real men, Dan and Amuary, were.
- accidents happen and can excuse 1 broken ornament in the decorating process, but FIVE - I wouldn't let SJ within 10 feet of my tree. I've seen toddlers more careful around the Christmas tree - perhaps a baby gate around the tree is required!
- is SJ not good for anything - wtf - is it beneath her to polish her own silver????

One week into December. Where is the December update and the financial report??? Has the accountant flown south for the winter???

-

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Its the afternoon here and there is another thread ! boy they go fast !

Still watching CD .... Squirrel is chopping the Christmas Tree and using Mummy's $$ China !
Fanny is in her Mothers pearls ....... Santa won't be visiting those two ! :love:
Watching him use hedge shears instead of one of the other two garden tools was laughable and disturbing. One snip with either of the other tools instead of hacking at that poor tree like a fool would have sufficed. Lol...it was a little mean showing him hacking at the tree like a feeble buffoon. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.