The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More is more must be the motto of House of La Jarvis.
I found the pink tree pretty, but knowing they got, what, four - five other trees it just felt so wasteful, as well as buying more baubles... (How much Christmas :poop: does one person need?!)
I appreciate Phyllis doing his vintage finds, but ugh...
Now I'm just waiting for Andie to post a vlog, about how Stephanie stole her designs and took copyright on them...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Trouble in paradise

Check out the exasperated expression on the workaways face

Snort snort AINT popular…… not outside the boudoir 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s almost as if Squirrel is constantly underfoot and wanting to “help” but getting in the way, so SJ said “go vlog” (just to him something to do). He says “perfect, but what should I vlog about?” And SJ says…”I don’t know…show how to set a table.” (How could that go wrong? 😆) It’s like a mom who gives her child some busy work to keep them out of her hair. And when the child shows off the questionable results, mom claps and raves…oh how wonderful!
It seems we heard this conversation almost verbatim - maybe a live Q&A? "Oh PhiPhi, why don't you start your own channel." And his reply was that he was thinking about it and trying to decide on the content. Successful bloggers seem to do it the other way around having the content first, but.....PhiPhi.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohhh fff sake

Ive seen it all

Support mammal trims SSB bush …

Don’t know that’s what’s support mammal s are supposed to do 😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
That's up to her to decide if it should be true. Anyway if she reads her it doesn't seem to impress her much since she STILL features her kids in the videos... And no, I won't give up saying it...
I see you don't like Dan or Annalise much and that's fine, that's your opinion. I was talking about the people who see Dan as bad and Annalise as a saint and claim to really like her, yet spread the affair with Stephanie theory, but which may cause Annalise some anxiety? Hopefully she and Dan laugh this stuff off, but it still hurts. I've had that happen to me, my husband is a lecturer working with a lot of young female students. I have a strong marriage and trust him. , but it still causes anxiety when you hear these mean jibes!
It's different when the two people are single, that's not an affair. A singleton sleeping with another single person is not wrecking a marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I love the fact SJ has her minions, SirSnort-a-lot included, fiddling around with polystyrene baubles and scrap toile yanked down from the entrance hall walls, whilst our sweet Charlatain is doing the least exhaustive option of cutting out laminated circles. She may be brazen, but she is funny with it - special mention goes to SJ's 'Stepford Wives' drag - love the pearl necklace touch.

It's also nice to note the ongoing message this Christmas Advent, what maybe the only form of continuity in SJ's life,... commerce. However, this Christmas commerce is expertly tailored to the Gangsta Grannies, in the form of minimal input print your own Chateau de la Lande toile de jouy baubles. Naturally, all the hard work seemingly done by Andi and Steve, but no mention of where the profits from this enterprise will go to. Are Andi and Steve paid for this endeavour? - could it possibly be that she is saving this overlocked key information for a later episode where she'll virtue signal that her profits will be donated to a homeless shelter this Christmas, maybe she'll donate to a donkey sanctuary, possibly SJ will look towards helping refugees fleeing civil war? (Christmas charity and all). Or maybe in a month's time we'll see a new, gloriously saccharin pink, Murano chandelier suspended from the ceiling of her bedroom.

I also enjoyed the inevitable wince worthy moment, when dear Phyllis fatefully took hold of the hedging sheers to lop off a foot from the top of the tree. His struggles were painful viewing, but I enjoyed the calling out to his mother - like a new born lamb - for not helping him in his Herculean task. Then again, Marie did set him up with the choice of apparatus. I like Marie she has saboteur like energy about her.

Indeed. I'm most surprised that Teabag wears ugly grandpa underwear. He needs his gay card revoked now.
OMG I just noticed this profile picture change - truly giving the gift of thighs this Christmas. Have you thought about giving up whatever your profession maybe and cracking walnuts between your quadriceps on one of those pay per view websites? I see a lucrative future for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh gosh I have to pick a new thread name!

I think I am going to chose: "They Muddy the Water to Make it Seem Deep" ~ Friedrich Nietzche
Nominated by DefinitelyMaybe

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ultra telling - he can’t stand other women
Or they him …..

No space at the table for the Grinch

image.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I also enjoyed the inevitable wince worthy moment when Phyllis took hold of the hedging sheers to lop off a foot from the top of the tree. His struggles were painful viewing, but I enjoyed the calling out to his mother - like a new born lamb - for not helping him in his Herculean task. Then again, Marie did set him up with the choice of apparatus. I like Marie she has saboteur like energy about her.
They know...

245206412_217612700438102_1150590577332353253_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My calories come from drinking 4 or 5 regular cokes a day and sugar in coffee all day. I don’t eat breakfast but I snack all day on nuts, cheese, bread, chips, I half heartedly eat lunch, sandwiches or a loaded burger, and then usually a huge home cooked dinner with a meat carb and veg. Then I snack til I go to bed. Currently I am obsessed with pie. I have an apple pie sitting on the counter and every time I go in the kitchen I get a couple bites. I’m going thru a whole pie by myself every other day. That’s what I’m talking about. No restraint whatsoever. I have always wondered if there is something wrong with me. Doctors never found anything. Just told me they’d rather see me skinny than fat. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Not being a nag😄 but I'd lay off the cokes as they have phosphoric acid in them which will give you painful knees.

Reactions: 8
It’s a tattle …. 🏆

The Merry women of lalande
Snort free

It’s Stephanie s gift 🎁 to Tattlers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@Trengilly stated: "I also enjoyed the inevitable wince worthy moment, when dear Phyllis fatefully took hold of the hedging sheers to lop off a foot from the top of the tree. His struggles were painful viewing, but I enjoyed the calling out to his mother - like a new born lamb - for not helping him in his Herculean task. Then again, Marie did set him up with the choice of apparatus. I like Marie she has saboteur like energy about her."

My thoughts: Well, I guess that's what you have to do, when your delusional sugar mummy is convinced she lives in castle, with super high ceilings and tells you to buy a tall christmas tree, and you are such a minion that you blindly do so, when the reality is that it is only a glorified farmhouse.. I am still wondering about the famous panelling as well. Maria started with handing out the shears, what will Amaury do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They were all mocking him. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And those boots(?) [seen around 11:17], are they SJ's? or Nutty's two left feet boots?
Oh gosh I did't notice this until you kindly pointed this out. As a 6ft 2 male with deep homosexual tendencies and an innate need to court second glances on the streets of London, I too, have been known to wear suspiciously high cuban heels around the festive season. But now I feel these will have to be retired as I cannot handle my parfam being pinched by Metherdick, and now my cuban heels pilfered by Phyllis. I'm feeling attacked and questioning my very existence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.