The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations what a thread 2 new VIPS 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
its an advent miracle 🎅

@Beau Monde & @lolander :m:m:m:m:m:m:m

to elevate the time difference - @Beau Monde will title thread 93

@lolander
VIP Member
24 minutes ago

I just realized I'm past 1001 posts and can finally walk through the front door to our VIP lounge!

@MojoDublin if @Beau Monde hasn't chosen his thread title yet, I'd like to go with @Clara Burnett 's nomination of @Arfarf 's "Yucka yucka, snort, snort." It precisely describes the current situation at Lalande. :)

Last edited:
14 minutes ago

Most Liked Previous Thread

@Lady Avonlea

Friday at 5:24 AM
The first two vomit, poo Advent vlogs haven’t been live and no live intro’s because SJ didn’t intend to be at the shitoo in early Dec, but rather she’d planned to flit off to SA. SJ just banked some tit video to keep her deluded Patreon’s fooled. Lots of planning for Advent my butt, the intro and the videos, like everything else SJ does, is a rushed, bodge job because she has the attention span of a fly. The woman can’t effectively organize, read a clock or follow any structured, logical system or plan, and while she admits this is a personality characteristic, rather than try to hold herself accountable and act like an adult, she exaggerates it and embraces the frantic - thus 30 unfinished projects. No heating or plumbing, but she’s thinking of poems on rocks. Frankly, it exhausts me.
Why did I become a tartlet in the past month -
I simply don’t find her vlogs very friendly, relaxing, entertaining or educational any more. There was a lightness and genuine esprit d’cour in the shitoo before Squirrelboy arrived. I loved Sunday’s at the Chateau. I don’t want anyone to be alone and sad, but honestly - Squirrelboy is scraping the bottom of the barrel and has not been a positive addition. Now we know all those trips in the past year during Covid, when I can’t travel, have just been excuses for romantic get-aways for SJ and Squirrelboy. I just wish she’d stay home and properly restore/renovate her shitoo and actually roll up her sleeves, put on proper shoes and do some real work. Start spending some of her own money on her home rather than constantly travelling. And now she wants to travel even more with Oliver and add another vlog - crazy!
Initially, I thought the Patreon account was a little side-gig, but when I finally calculated the
money, with no financials or accountability, that drove me to become a tartlet.
As for the gift grab it just pisses me off - the long-winded letters and boxes mostly filled with crap - not to mention the carbon footprint and money spent to send that tit overseas to France. I didn’t like Cadeaux from the start and now I despise it, and the charity slant doesn’t help.
Rant over!

Reactions:agualilas@, Yankee Doodle, StudioCityXtra and 58 others

@Sparrowsfart

Friday at 4:58 AM
I had really enjoyed the CD until Phillip arrived. I have been telling myself he'll be gone soon like Tomaz, but no he's still here. Sick of his love of cutlery and the snorting. Then the boyfriend reveal. Just yuck. All the Daddy references he brings up to endear himself with SJ is so over the top.

I also liked Selmar in the beginning as he made a new handle for Isobell's garden spade, helped with garden etc. But then he was always gone away on holiday and no progress on the loo etc. His 'romance' is vomit inducing too. Who arrives with all though crates when she knows he has a camper?
He is just thinking with his dick really, can't have had any in years. I saw the comment on his latest video saying he was waiting to be with his 'FIRST love in England and for the magic to start'. Really at his age he leads us to believe he's never been in love? Yuck yuck yuck. This kickstarter is just so wrong and Selmar can't or won't see it. I'm sure Tatty is scamming him.

These false (in my opinon) relationships really annoy me. They hit a nerve with me. My Father died when my Mother was in her late 50's. She went a bit silly and answered personal adds (no tinder then) got mixed up with some horrible guys who all took her for a ride in different ways. I had to hold my tongue a lot but did make it plain I wasn't impressed. After wards (lost money, used for sex, dreams broken) She wanted to know why I hadn't stopped her, but there was no stopping her as she was in LUV! So maybe that's the reason, because the current Diaries remind me of very unhappy memories?

Anyway I'm here and loving seeing everyone's comments, and being able to say what I think unlike in the comments on Youtube as there is always some superfan telling you off if you question anything.

Thank you for the welcome

Reactions:You, Rame, la justice and 57 others

@Trollda

Friday at 3:24 PM
As a new Tartlet, I just now registered as a result of this post, after having lurked for a few days. I was driven here by an obsessive urge to locate the mythical "hate site" often referred to by many of the regular CD live chatters. Surely this site cannot be it, as I have found only truth and joyfulness here on this site.

Reactions:You, FancyFace, StephaniesSupportConsort and 56 others🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Stephanie probably has undiagnosed ADHD. All her behaviour points out towards it. Over-excitement, unfinished projects, impulsivity, constantly "in action" but actually accomplishing almost nothing, excessive talking, to list a few of them. I see so much of my own traits in her... 💁🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
For the end of thread 91 re Fanny
funny for in French Fanny means
> in short Stephanie
> the illustration of a complete defeat ; mainly in the SouthEast of France where ppl play pétanque .. and now also for rugby .

The French say "to be fanny", "to do Fanny", "to kiss Fanny"
...and to kiss Fanny is to kiss the a..e of a young lady, Fanny, = a poor comfort when defeated + you have to pay a round

(origin ca 1870 in the town of Lyon; perhaps the c12th when a Tergibus was defeated 2 times in a row and the song "he had to kiss the old lady's a..e")

(sorry all in French ...I think you get the picture + please dear tech -savvy Tattlers feel free to use them for a great laugh:love:)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Congratulations new VIP @lolander. You must be so happy. Although I still have about 300 posts to go to the exalted status, but already planning my outfit for the first visit to the VIP lounge 👗👠🍾🍸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Logged on to say I still like snorts - he makes me laugh and he shows SSB up all the time, which is a reflection of what she's all about.

Recap? :unsure: They are all down an advent tattle rabbit hole :m

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stephanie probably has undiagnosed ADHD. All her behaviour points out towards it. Over-excitement, unfinished projects, impulsivity, constantly "in action" but actually accomplishing almost nothing, excessive talking, to list a few of them. I see so much of my own traits in her... 💁🏼‍♀️

Perhaps request a diagnosis from the experts here, a number mention doctorates they or family members have. So much better to get an actual expert opinion than relying on you tube or reading the very basic diagnosis of an open web source. Just a thought!

Reactions: 7
Cocktail Christmas vlog...

What do we have here...

How to bring your artificial Christmas tree from your attic to your cocktail room... Don't forget to ask your favorite carpenter to fix (!) the top of it since you and your male friends are unable to do it on your own (!!).

Then, ask one of these friends to prepare a (Spode) pot of tea and get the Christmas decorations from your attic (you forgot to get them the first time you were there for the tree).

Decorate your Christmas tree. In doing so, explain why the red baubble goes there and not here, and why the yellow thing goes here and not there.

And... above all : never forget to laugh like mad, to tell your viewers that what you have "collectively" accomplish is "ab - so - lu - te - ly" fantastic !

And film it !!

That's it. You've got your Advent vlog.

Take the money now !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It has taken me half the day to slowly crawl through where I left off yesterday and I was not prepared for a recap but...

The last thread started only on Day 2 of Tartvent. Or is it Vlogmess? What ever it is, it feels like Christmas is vomited upon us.
Bodily fluids featured heavily on the videos and a Tartlet even asked for semen. I can't decide if that sounds so wrong that it's right.

To cover the smell, Tartlets started spraying perfumes on every other post.

Let's see what we have so far
Day 1 - Christmas vomit
Day 2 - Christmas poo
Day 3 - How to create a fire hazard in your kitchen
Day 4 - Drunken Pee-Cock tree

Squirrel boy isn't even featured that heavily on the vids and they still stink like a woodland creature.

Talking about messy looking furry creatures, Snorts' own channel has just proven that he's about as useful as a box of broken hammers. Snorty didn't even get the dig from nasty Teabag about the silver plated cutlery. Oh Snorty, you'll never have sterling silver if you're sugar mommy's Patreons don't gift it to you.

Did something else happen in the chateuverse? Biffy probably got another huge, cold and damp property to look after and to fill with useless old junk. Fix Begmania first, you kept man!

Do I even need to mention the delusions of Tatty & Silly? After one video, they've done nothing to promote their begging bowl. They claim to be business savvy but he seems as sharp as a bowling ball.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
It has taken me half the day to slowly crawl through where I left off yesterday and I was not prepared for a recap but...

The last thread started only on Day 2 of Tartvent. Or is it Vlogmess? What ever it is, it feels like Christmas is vomited upon us.
Bodily fluids featured heavily on the videos and a Tartlet even asked for semen. I can't decide if that sounds so wrong that it's right.

To cover the smell, Tartlets started spraying perfumes on every other post.

Let's see what we have so far
Day 1 - Christmas vomit
Day 2 - Christmas poo
Day 3 - How to create a fire hazard in your kitchen
Day 4 - Drunken Pee-Cock tree

Squirrel boy isn't even featured that heavily on the vids and they still stink like a woodland creature.

Talking about messy looking furry creatures, Snorts' own channel has just proven that he's about as useful as a box of broken hammers. Snorty didn't even get the dig from nasty Teabag about the silver plated cutlery. Oh Snorty, you'll never have sterling silver if you're sugar mommy's Patreons don't gift it to you.

Did something else happen in the chateuverse? Biffy probably got another huge, cold and damp property to look after and to fill with useless old junk. Fix Begmania first, you kept man!

Do I even need to mention the delusions of Tatty & Silly? After one video, they've done nothing to promote their begging bowl. They claim to be business savvy but he seems as sharp as a bowling ball.
Agent 007 in addition to agent @LaFrancaise123 … great recap 😈

Parfeeect - you did us proud 🥲

Thank you 🙏
Elevating all the chatty ppl to a new aircraft… @Gibson can’t kill the budget
I’ve sent direct payments 😈
This is your new jet ✈
7D3C31AD-0E05-4118-B8F1-A039D6A91454.jpeg

Upgraded all the new VIPS
( it’s chartered …limited time
blew the budget on the new chatty members jet ✈ - don’t shoot me )
C19D833E-8996-4045-82AB-A991243FD3E8.jpeg

Boeing 747-8 VIP
About time our prose paid off

See all the tattle members at the bar
😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Hey Jikki2, regarding Trotter and his odeurs, Tom Ford is some weird stuff. My wife got me one that she insisted was lovely, it was called Tea Rose and smelt like a (female) brothel ! Needless to say I refused. Naturally, I smell just fine in myself. If that is what Trotter wears I am surprised they'd let him in the building, it STINKS.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Congratulations, @lolander! Sorry, I was fast asleep when the page turned. Woke up to a new 🧵 and a couple inches of snow on the ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Shoot me but I rather take the beary Biffy than the twinky Biffy from the pic he posted today.
Did Teabag use to do Biffy's eyebrows and make up?

1638720134071.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
O M G !!!!! There is a new show coming out on Discovery+ about competitive Table Setting. tit you not. Can you imagine snorts & or dear Nicolas Fairford in a smack down. Now THIS is an advent gift 🎁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.