The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SJ needs to tell her SS to slow down his speed of speaking if he intends to do any more daft vlogs. He speaks so fast that, I,as a native English speaker who spent a large part of my life working with non-native speakers, cannot distinguish each word he is saying. No actor worth his salt would speak like that, nor would any presenter of information. I can only assume he's so nervous that he's quaking in his boots. You would think SJ would advise him to slow down. We know she speaks quickly when she in a manic state, but she's not as fast as that. His knowledge about cutlery does not extend very far as he thinks a dessert spoon is a soup spoon. He'll need to buy some soup spoons next time he visits Emmaus. What a load of rubbish. He is like a precocious child and although he has scraped all his hair under the beanie, it does not work; it makes him look even more like a little boy as it makes his face look rounder. He needs to ditch the beanie and ask Annalise to give him a substantial haircut. What a patronising little puppet!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
The Petherdick's latest video:

Life of Rien tells the story of how him and Biffy met.
First at a vide-grenier where Biffy was selling his junk antiques and they stroke up a conversation.
Second at Biffy's parents' party.
Finally they got together at Ryan's uncle's manor house as their families already knew each other and after that they became the party boys of Rennes.

They met Gwen on one drunken night in town and the rest is history.
They became the terrific trio and and Ryan was always the third wheel.

At the end of the video there's a montage of old pics @8:13

:eek: I still stand by my quote from April.

KiKiGee
VIP Member

Apr 14, 2021

MsPitstop said:
I remember Billy saying that he and Ryan were in Rennes and met two French women who spoke English very well and they had drinks. Poor Gwendoline, she should have kept walking!
Trotter was using Ryan as his wingman?????? It's no wonder she ended up with that useless flap of skin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
SJ needs to tell her SS to slow down his speed of speaking if he intends to do any more daft vlogs. He speaks so fast that, I,as a native English speaker who spent a large part of my life working with non-native speakers, cannot distinguish each word he is saying. No actor worth his salt would speak like that, nor would any presenter of information. I can only assume he's so nervous that he's quaking in his boots. You would think SJ would advise him to slow down. We know she speaks quickly when she in a manic state, but she's not as fast as that. His knowledge about cutlery does not extend very far as he thinks a dessert spoon is a soup spoon. He'll need to buy some soup spoons next time he visits Emmaus. What a load of rubbish. He is like a precocious child and although he has scraped all his hair under the beanie, it does not work; it makes him look even more like a little boy as it makes his face look rounder. He needs to ditch the beanie and ask Annalise to give him a substantial haircut. What a patronising little puppet!
Give that lady a pay rise, @Mojo!
Also, love "What a patronising little puppet!" for a 🧵 .:LOL:😅😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Poor old Diesel! Selmar in his latest instalment
took him to do his business In a designated area. He seemed to be sniffing for an appropriate place to go. Having had a puppy born in October and was trained during the winter and only knew snow. She was so distressed when the snow melted not wanting to go on the grass. It took awhile before she realized it was ok.
Tatti had to go by train to meet Selmar to guide him back as he seemed freaked out to drive on the other side of the road.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That camper must be minging cos apparentley poor Diesel has to have a bath before he goes in to Tatys house. Selmar looks like she should get the tin bath out to the porch too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Life of Rien tells the story of how him and Biffy met.
First at a vide-grenier where Biffy was selling his junk antiques and they stroke up a conversation.
Second at Biffy's parents' party.
Finally they got together at Ryan's uncle's manor house as their families already knew each other and after that they became the party boys of Rennes.

They met Gwen on one drunken night in town and the rest is history.
They became the terrific trio and Ryan was always the third wheel.

At the end of the video there's a montage of old pics @8:13

That video certainly was an unexpected fun surprise!

Reactions: 5
The latest from Selmar and Tatty (unicorn reunion at the end) strikes a new low. The lazy sods can't be bothered to edit out several minutes of Tatty wandering about trying to find his camper with her phone footage just showing the ground.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just a thought...Why do people have to be diagnosed with anything just because their behaviour is different from( I was going to say the norm) but I've no idea what normal is, if in deed there is such a thing. Maybe they don't conform to our own understanding of normal. It seems to be the 'in thing' in current times to give people labels that explain away their idiosyncrasies, for want of a better phrase. I read a blog recently by Constance Hall where she said people thought she was Too much' which made me wonder what 'too much' is as opposed to just enough. We build peoples confidence by telling them they are enough but why can we never be more than enough ie too much. Isn't it the perception of the individual observing the behaviour of others that doesn't meet with our own brief? Therefore isn't it more about us than the other person? This is merely my own observation of human nature, that said it doesn't mean that I have to like or excuse certain behaviours of others but I suppose that's all down to me.
I’m not interested in any diagnosis, I just find it all very amusing on the basis of watching someone or group on you tube a ‘diagnosis’ and comparing to family or friends on spectrum levels or if the vlogger is a hero or villain.
it’s only a gossip site and that’s why I have a look, but prefer facts rather than pure speculation, most of which is pure speculation.

Is Downy pregnant?
Got to support the extended families some how, business has been slow over the last couple of years and pickings are slim.

Reactions: 7
I’m not interested in any diagnosis, I just find it all very amusing on the basis of watching someone or group on you tube a ‘diagnosis’ and comparing to family or friends on spectrum levels or if the vlogger is a hero or villain.
it’s only a gossip site and that’s why I have a look, but prefer facts rather than pure speculation, most of which is pure speculation.
After reading hundreds of posts on here, I’ve noticed that, more often than not, something that starts out as speculation is eventually determined to be fact. It’s amazing how much insight this group has, based on collective knowledge, background, and life experience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Actually, Teabeg is good at something…videos. The editing and video quality is very good. Content and consistency needs improvement. If he was smart, he would turn this skill into a career…work behind the camera. But I think he wants to be in front of the camera too much to do that…too much ego, probably.
He takes too long though to make it as a professional editor.

Reactions: 16
After reading hundreds of posts on here, I’ve noticed that, more often than not, something that starts out as speculation is eventually determined to be fact. It’s amazing how much insight this group has, based on collective knowledge, background, and life experience.
That or we're all psychic 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A 9 minutes video saying Gwen just settled. I guess sometimes the shade just throws itself. :sneaky:
Now would you say that the cast of châteu-verse are all stars now in the dope show?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
...and the hits don't stop for Tatty and Selmar...

sherryjo crandall
1 minute ago
people are totally clueless. when it comes to this. If they do not make their goals they are legally required to refund it. If they dont its fraud. People are so self centered.

ME1
5 hours ago
Have they looked into french laws on holding a 2,000 peopled festival on private land. There will be a lot of gov paperwork just on bathroom facilities alone. It all sounds very romantic and something that I would love to attend in the future when it’s all done. Be interesting to follow the journey. Hope their eyes are wide open.

😂😂😂
ME1, they have already thought about 🚽🧻 :poop:
You can't make this stuff up.
This is from their kickstarter page. 👇

Environmental commitments
Sustainable materials
ECO TOILETS: With large events come a lot of waste! We will make stylish compost toilets – cutting down on chemicals, germs and odour, as well as removing the jarring presence of typical plastic, chemical-toilet cabins.
Compost toilets are fine if everyone using them does so responsibly, and they are maintained regularly. Lots of potential for mess if not, my friend only has compost toilets in her eco-friendly home. Give me a flushing toilet anyday!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i think we all have some knowledge..put it together et voila...nobody is fooling us..

I cannot keep up lately..too busy with our Sinterklaascelebrations..we made a lot of unfortunate children happy with our fundraiser..it was a huge succes..and a very heartwarming day..for the children but also for us...and all who made it possible...its always better in life to give..then to grift..i find it horrible things like our fundraiser is needed in a rich country as The Netherlands..but we did it.. It makes me sick looking at that horrible Fanny Flash..making a fuss about a wonky tree..cashing in loads of money...and doesnt want to spend one euro on charity...i dont count her gag revenues....its not charity..nobody has insight in those moneyfigures and iff the money actually goes where she claims it goes..it would make a great vlog if she actually did something for the poor children in her neighborhood..It would give her lotts of goodwill..and maybe someone who would be able to tackle her cold chateau...that woman and her whole circus makes me sick...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.