The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you mean that all this time BJJ was getting into character to audition for the play! On channel4 he dropped the character and was way more masculine. Well I must say the little wedgewood room looked better with their lighting except for the pot above the door. Could it all come down to lighting!
Hats off to you tax inspector loved your writing!

Reactions: 17
Most of us like them. I certainly do. Classy place and bonus points for:
Speaking languages
Using local labour
Having good taste
Sense of humour
Sharing the work and finishing in a timely Manor. Their patrons must be very happy with them.
The owners do sleep together! Ahahahhaa

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another takeaway for me from the Patreon Q&A is how frequently she tried to convey how important the patrons are to her. She really knows how to manipulate and can play her devoted fans like a fiddle. It reminded me of when I was still a patron and she and Cat were going to organize a live Zoom call for the highest tiered patrons. This pissed off many who weren't in a qualifying tier so she released another patron video where she apologized, said she never meant to offend or exclude anyone, and how important all of her patrons are to her. I ended my patronage at that point because I had many concrete examples showing that what she says and what she does are very different.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Congratulations @ComtesseRose 👏 .A two day thread! Hedgehogs rule!.
I hope Mrs G doesn't buy me any Hedgehog related stuff for Christmas. 🤣
I saw a stuffed one at Aldi the other day...though it was cute, I resisted the urge. Hope your missus doesn't come across any while out and about. 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
One of the commenters on the DIY show has shared the link to the patreon vlog where she discusses her relationship. Madame might be best served by acknowledging her relationship on the CD vlog and then moving on. People feel slighted by her acting as if nothing was going on between them on their many overnight outings together and the pretense that went on to sustain such a lie. Rather than putting on such a ruse, she could have easily just not made a production about them each retiring to separate bed chambers....people wouldn't have cared a whit had she not endeavored to be deceptive. Now she has to clean up a mess that needn't have been made in the first place.
She could always go the route ‘I was saving the Patrons money by having my pet sleep at the end of my hotel bed’!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So you mean that all this time BJJ was getting into character to audition for the play! On channel4 he dropped the character and was way more masculine.
I believe it's the other way around. He manned up for Channel4.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So in Barbados, she spoffed ALL that money when she only needed the one room?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if they are being used to deflect the current situation
I doubt it...do you think they're savvy enough to coordinate something like that? Plus, it's Dan's vlog. I don't necessarily believe he's got enough love for snorts to try to divert attention for him. As much as snorts annoys me, I do feel a tiny bit bad for him. Purely speculation on my part, but I suspect he's going to be discarded like another gift grab reject because she definitely doesn't have the feels as hard for him as he does for her, whether the feels he has are pretend or not--he seems more enthused about their relationship.

I believe it's the other way around. He manned up for Channel4.
Perhaps he's auditioning for another role..

Reactions: 18
Poor Stella ... she's not seen the light yet!

zmGZ3cw_7b5F7YeRJDFs7oog=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Lisa Oreilly
6 hours ago
Just watching chataue diy episode 28 in the UK they have said stephanie and Philip are a couple 🤔 loving seeing all the projects that I haven't see yet x

EwUTDNebgMn6e53pdC2bmLFg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

gh g
3 hours ago
Stephanie has made a video for her patrons saying that she and Philip have been lovers for a year or so.

UG3WvS-w2QRFV1OzLdfoNgaj=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts
23 minutes ago
@gh g No she has not that is a falsehood

UG3WvS-w2QRFV1OzLdfoNgaj=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

23 minutes ago
they are not a couple

I16P53xC0xoVjP9VIeYnOCmn=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

rosalie jackson
0 seconds ago
@Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts your incorrect, Stella.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So in Barbados, she spoffed ALL that money when she only needed the one room?
Ah but non ….
They rented a full house for the second week ….
All to themselfs …. She’s completely shot herself in the foot 🦶 and I’m adoring her limping

What is she gonna say for the next trip … cash 💵 or credit card 💳
When the flights are been arranged ?

Or he’ll be polishing sliver till she arrives back …🙇‍♀️😈

Every cloud ⛅

Tattlers getting mentioned - on all vlogs
Ton of traffic apparently 🤣🤣🤣

🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️
Some of the new names - having just joined tattle ….
Bless you for reading 📖 previous threads 🧵😈

Agents in the making 🙇‍♀️

special mention 🤣🤣🤣🤣

StephaniesSupportConsort
Joined Friday at 7:39 PM
Last seen 24 minutes ago · Viewing thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor Stella ... she's not seen the light yet!

View attachment 853040
Lisa Oreilly
6 hours ago
Just watching chataue diy episode 28 in the UK they have said stephanie and Philip are a couple 🤔 loving seeing all the projects that I haven't see yet x

View attachment 853041
gh g
3 hours ago
Stephanie has made a video for her patrons saying that she and Philip have been lovers for a year or so.

View attachment 853042
23 minutes ago
@gh g No she has not that is a falsehood

View attachment 853043
23 minutes ago
they are not a couple

View attachment 853044
rosalie jackson
0 seconds ago
@Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts your incorrect, Stella.
It's like watching cult members being deprogrammed...first they're in denial...then reality sets in. Poor sods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Most of us like them. I certainly do. Classy place and bonus points for:
Speaking languages
Using local labour
Having good taste
Sense of humour
Sharing the work and finishing in a timely Manor. Their patrons must be very happy with them.
They are hard-working, level headed and have a great sense of humour. Sure, they have a weekly sponsor, but that generates an additional revenue source for them. If one had two choices for a B&B- stay at LaLande or stay at Honfleur, most would probably choose Honfleur, as one can be assured the ceiling is not going to cave in, the bedding is clean, the heating system is operational, and a proper breakfast would be served at a set time.) Neither Philip nor Anna make extravagant purchases- they are frugal, and the money they do spend is for the betterment of their chateau. They embrace French life, and are passionate about the area they live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I saw a stuffed one at Aldi the other day...though it was cute, I resisted the urge. Hope your missus doesn't come across any while out and about. 😊
Nooooooooooo! (Even worse would be a felted one in the shape of a brooch)

They are hard-working, level headed and have a great sense of humour. Sure, they have a weekly sponsor, but that generates an additional revenue source for them. If one had two choices for a B&B- stay at LaLande or stay at Honfleur, most would probably choose Honfleur, as one can be assured the ceiling is not going to cave in, the bedding is clean, the heating system is operational, and a proper breakfast would be served at a set time.) Neither Philip nor Anna make extravagant purchases- they are frugal, and the money they do spend is for the betterment of their chateau. They embrace French life, and are passionate about the area they live in.
As an extra revenue, I wonder if they would consider planning permissions for Shepherds huts in the woods? A cheaper alternative, hidden from the main site and could be ecological. Revenue from those would soon pay for themselves.

Just me thinking out loud.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Perhaps he's auditioning for another role..
When she said how supportive she's of him pursuing his acting career, wouldn't it be actually better to set him free, in the name of love, rather than keep him by her side away from the auditions and networking opportunities? TBH I don't have much belief in his talent, but she's stunting his professional growth keeping him in Lalande :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone want to break the news to Juniper Jane?

Juniper Jane
10 minutes ago
I just watched the diy show and they announced that Philip and Stephanie are dating. I am thinking they've made a mistake about that. It's none of our business really but thought it was strange they stated that, I mean she could really be his mother and she doesn't seem the type to cross appropriate boundaries with the volunteers and staff especially ones 2 decades younger. 🤔
Oh she crossed them alright. Several times ,in different countries and continents.

How far does a boundary stretch?

When she said how supportive she's of him pursuing his acting career, wouldn't it be actually better to set him free, in the name of love, rather than keep him by her side away from the auditions and networking opportunities? TBH I don't have much belief in his talent, but she's stunting his professional growth keeping him in Lalande :unsure:
Trust me, he is probably enjoying his growth ,professionally and personally. He never had it so good.
He gets to practice dressing up every day and he adopts a persona to fool many alongside his acting coach. Best money he spent on getting his train fare there. It's paid dividends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.