The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if anyone has already posted this. The threads are moving so fast it’s possible I’m missing pages.

A song for Philip

CEAACA2B-F52C-4ECE-BA0A-A6D4E89DBAC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Next prediction - Gerry tries it on with Mary Poppins. You heard it here first. What's Dan putting in the food there?
Thread 84 - Dana and the Plasterer, the Postman, the Tree surgeon, the Chapel Restorer, the breadman , the man looking for his French dog..........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m sure and her ward had to get away from all of the stress and head off to a 5 star resort to clear their heads. Or maybe he got another trip to Disney for being a good little lad but then again he outed them in his super sexy women’s overalls. Correction: girls overalls.
From the comments section:
Seems as if there's been a bit of a cull on the comments section...there are 7 for the latest DIY and 5 for the one showing the Pigeon Tower. I wonder if she who must control the narrative demanded it..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just in
Tattlers official countdown to advent

Stephanoligy announced her decorations for 2021
hedgehog 🦔
Philip - will adorne the tree 🌲

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why was Dan heading upstairs at the end of the vlog? Sleepover?
Who knows, worked late and grabbed a spare bed up in the attic. Or just a photo op ... who knows.

Seems as if there's been a bit of a cull on the comments section...there are 7 for the latest DIY and 5 for the one showing the Pigeon Tower. I wonder if she who must control the narrative demanded it..
I can still loads, even more comments then before!

Reactions: 11
What I found interesting out of the Patreon Q&A was that Marie (of dead flowers fame, not the sensible Nick's Marie) told Sir Snorts Stef was interesting in him. But did the conversation go: "Stef is into you... NOT."

Seriously, I think that the was Marie's revenge for being ousted from SJ's affection. Well done, Marie, well done.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Comments continue to blossom under the Chateaux DIY episode:

The OP and first two comments were already shared here in the last thread, but there are many more comments there now:

JKe4hpF4NC2HRKT8o305kKHA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Yzabel Braun
5 hours ago
So, she drained her lake many years ago and has to spend tens of thousands of euros to get it back. Now, she drains her pond when she KNOWS water authorities will be on her case. Sometimes I wonder what goes through this woman's head.

AK3wsrShrUkyXzBbej4_PTAg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Patricia Nolan
5 hours ago
And who paid for the draining of the second lake? How is that part of restoring the Chateau?

gaI1HtAk5xtSwHPBE5GnWUXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

allen4876
3 hours ago
The lake and pond were drained about ten years ago on the instructions of the water police. The finance was not there at the time to comply with new EU regulations. Thanks to Patreon funding studies are being undertaken to look at the restoration of the pond and lake in conjunction with the water police and local mayor’s office.

OUd3h6kAX8UYN-hTx_Cz-yfG=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Bibi BonBon
3 hours ago
@allen4876 Are you sure? Seems to me she has different priorities. Also, she hasn't seem to have learned from the experience years ago, because now she drained a second one without complying to the rules she should have known.

Yzabel Braun
3 hours ago (edited)
@allen4876 I hate to burst your bubble, but Stephanie Jarvis said in one of her videos that she drained her lake because she panicked. She also said that she never received an official notice from authorities. She explained it and she said herself that she should have sought counsel at the time before draining the lake.

gaI1HtAk5xtSwHPBE5GnWUXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

allen4876
2 hours ago
@Yzabel Braun you are right, she did say she panicked and acted hastily. Stephanie was living there by herself at the time, all the money had run out and she was faced with the likelihood of a huge bill. She has said she could have handled it better but put yourself in her shoes at the time when forced in to something that could have meant the sale of the chateau. I don’t blame her a bit. Probably done the same.Things are different now with the Patreon money. Hope you are subscribing!! Restoration won’t happen without it. @Bibi Bonbon. The pond was drained years ago with the lake. What you saw in the video was the clearing of dead and self seeded trees and the run off of surface water so that the site could be properly assessed. No permissions required.
Show less

AK3wsrShrUkyXzBbej4_PTAg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Patricia Nolan
2 hours ago
@allen4876 you need to watch the previous episode 27. This is Channel 4 project of a different man made fisherie pond. She hired Matt and his team to clear the trees and then drain and repoint the walls. The authorities found out and shut her down for not applying for permits to convert a fisherie to a pool for humans. Gross. My question is who paid for this? The Patrons? The chateau is literally falling apart and I don’t think this is considered restoration but a nice idea down the road.

3OzxBDvnYcW3-ZFyQuCLBK8A=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Christine Scouller
1 hour ago
@allen4876 if she consulted the marie and the waterpolice she would have been told to get the permit before drained the small lake

Bibi BonBon
1 hour ago
@allen4876 No, this is just untrue. You can actually see them draining the pond. Work has been halted, so Stephanie herself said because she did not realize she needed permissions. Your information seems to be coming from one, not very reliable, source.

Yzabel Braun
32 minutes ago (edited)
@allen4876 When you don't receive an official written injunction from the authorities, then they can't take action against you. Words are just words. And if you do receive a written injunction from authorities, there's a given time limit to execute it. You are also allowed to challenge an injunction. In conclusion, if her lake is empty, it's her own fault.

wFc7PtmfKCsflc3wf5tD5suw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Leigh B
7 minutes ago
@allen4876 no I will not be subscribing, certainly not as a Patron. If they need funds, sell the London flat or the SA beach house. That should help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They were already outed at the Versailles event when Amaury was embracing Nati during the fireworks going off..
We saw some clues before but nothing as obvious as kissing. Although I think we can not compare N&A to this whole SJ an PP fiasco

Reactions: 20
QOcUhHtW-k3BY_h7hIEu9IuQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Dawn H. H
17 minutes ago
Stephanie claims Channel4 leaked the info about her romantic relationship with her employee, Philip. However it was Philip himself who said that “OUR bathroom is bigger than this room” in one of these episodes. Very shady lady under that bubbly facade. Not to mention her incapacity of keeping her donors/patrons aware of just where their funds are going. Month after month the projects are on everlasting delay, but the cash flow is constant.

Very peculiar...I'm only seeing the 7 & 5. Luckily fellow tattlers ever so graciously let me know what I'm missing.😊
Maybe we aren't looking at the same one. I'm looking at this one
Chateau DIY S06E28

There are 75 comments under it right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And the grift continues….

I’d high hopes for this pair
Seems Stephanoligy visit corrupted them
Shame
Sponsored by : Tattle.life
😈
image.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
-kS2D53govoX0-tu_XIOfvzQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Judith Long
5 hours ago
Phillip is gay and not Stephanie's boyfriend, just someone who lives and helps at the chateau!

w8hmdACcYLuGC7ZTikVK3vCg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Lainie Weeks
5 hours ago
Oh Judith, Judith. Stephanie thought so too, until Philip tried to kiss her! Apparently, Marie put him up to it in the first place. I know it's hard to believe, but it's the truth. Steph confessed it all in a Q&A last night for the patrons. Every time they've travelled together lately and pretended to be staying in separate rooms, it was all fake.

7X9tf4qQ_f70bWAtJMrQLHCo=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Muriel Kramer
5 hours ago
@Lainie Weeks The thing I don't understand is why they decided to play this charade. I'm so very happy for both of them, but being deliberately misled to believe the opposite feels weird! And after so long! I could've understood keeping it under wraps for the first weeks/months, but all this time? We see that they make each other happy and have very similar interests and passions, what would they be afraid of?

-kS2D53govoX0-tu_XIOfvzQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Judith Long
5 hours ago
@Lainie Weeks That is just crazy!!!!! Did not watch the Q&A but I sure will now.

Lainie Weeks
5 hours ago
@Muriel Kramer I think Stephanie is embarrassed of the relationship, in a way. In any case she's not in love with a capital L, and she doesn't think this would be long-term. She probably never wanted to have to deal with all her fans and patrons saying they thought Philip was gay, etc. But she should never have roped all the other chateau owners and Lalanders into the charade. Aie aie aie.

Bibi BonBon
5 hours ago

Lainie Weeks
4 hours ago
IMHO Philip is selectively straight. Straight if it means he can live a fairytale lifestyle with a certain fofolle chatelaine Youtube starlet !

6sPjRASp2b7KXK92mTlfqIog=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

🍯 blood honey
3 hours ago (edited)
@Lainie Weeks hobosexual or maybe chateausexual is more appropriate. Stephanie's shown a serious lapse in judgement. Now it'll be a big to-do when she wants to get rid of the gigolo

wFc7PtmfKCsflc3wf5tD5suw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Leigh B
2 hours ago (edited)
@Lainie Weeks I think Philip is selective over everything and trying to mould himself to fit what he thinks Stephanie wants/needs. It’s like a teenager ‘liking’ the same things as a potential boy/girlfriend.

Lainie Weeks
1 hour ago
He's very young... one could almost excuse it. Especially if he fancies himself bi. But Stephanie? Dear Steph, why why why. Gracious. That Patreon Q&A was truly painful. She was clearly embarrassed and put out by his constant professions of love and commitment, as soon as there was an audience to listen to them. She knows how unseemly this is.

Lainie Weeks
39 minutes ago
@🍯 blood honey Chapeau, that's it. Chateausexual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just saw Dan's latest vlog, and was wondering whether it is a good thing that SJ wasn't running around in one of her flimsy dressing gowns? What help could she give? But then of course the question, did she leave the freezing and leaking chateau to go somewhere warm with her lover, and have the others do the tough work, under less than acceptable conditions? Why the heck are they all staying on? Maybe the salaries aren't that bad?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.