The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Phil and Angelina buy a chateau?
Image result
Chateau du Bailleul, Pays de la Loire

Estate agents Philip and Angelina Bailie-Smith currently lease a 13-bedroom chateau for less than the price of the three-bed flat the couple are renting out in London Bridge.9

Randomly popped up - whilst I was asking … something 😳
😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Selmar has a new vlog out. I skipped through, not bad for a Selmar.

And he shares some night sounds at the end of the video.

Ooh er, Missus. I think he might need to be careful posting some of the night sounds that may heard coming from Lalande.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Next prediction - Gerry tries it on with Mary Poppins. You heard it here first. What's Dan putting in the food there?
Thread 84 - Dana and the Plasterer, the Postman, the Tree surgeon, the Chapel Restorer, the breadman , the man looking for his French dog.....
Best Laugh EVER !!!! :love:

Morning All !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 852797
Dawn H. H
17 minutes ago
Stephanie claims Channel4 leaked the info about her romantic relationship with her employee, Philip. However it was Philip himself who said that “OUR bathroom is bigger than this room” in one of these episodes. Very shady lady under that bubbly facade. Not to mention her incapacity of keeping her donors/patrons aware of just where their funds are going. Month after month the projects are on everlasting delay, but the cash flow is constant.

Maybe we aren't looking at the same one. I'm looking at this one
Chateau DIY S06E28

There are 75 comments under it right now.
Thank you! That cleared it right up...there are 81 comments now..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh er, Missus. I think he might need to be careful posting some of the night sounds that may heard coming from Lalande.
yeaahhh yeah yeah and I just hope for Flip that Steffi never accidentally screams the wrong name

uuuhhh aaahhhhh eeeeehhh ooohhhhh and sometimes even iiiihhhhhhhhh oh Nic Oh Potts oh Mason oh Milkman…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't see the issue with the Honfleur bunch. So they got sponsorship. So they thank their patrons. If you don't want to support them, don't. Its not as if they spend a whole video brown nosing folks for sending crap, every week, or however often the do at Shitoo Lowlande. They have a style, and a sense of humour not to everyone's taste, but they get stuff done, and show gratitude, unlike others. Apart from their involvement with plant killer, not much wrong with them.
Most of us like them. I certainly do. Classy place and bonus points for:
Speaking languages
Using local labour
Having good taste
Sense of humour
Sharing the work and finishing in a timely Manor. Their patrons must be very happy with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What a load of crap, describing the Chateau as a Luxury B & B for starters , breaks Trade Description act I would have thought.
Yes, I brought that comment up last thread, "luxury" but bring a hot water bottle, cleaning products.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Eeewwwwwwwwwww! ;)

*snort!*

Oh my word, I hadn't even thought to think of him snorting during sex!! oh my lands, that's going to have me laughing for a long time!

Tattlers are advertising in the Chateau DIY comments.

QEp73K4rJp425tXkArAeq18Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Allie Jones
4 hours ago
Wow, some of you are nasty. It’s Her/His life. What they choose to keep private and why, is their business. You get so much for so little, yet you still want to find ways to bring someone down. Shame on you! 😡

OUd3h6kAX8UYN-hTx_Cz-yfG=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Bibi BonBon
3 hours ago (edited)
@Allie Jones Nobody is debating their right to keep private what they want to keep private. But why pretend to have separate bedrooms and making their host complicit to this scheme? And why would it be shameful to ask these questions when there's clearly something going on. Shame on you for jumping to conclusions and judge others!

S5Q7SbLJqhDa_eMTMvGtcQqw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Dawn's Little Corner
2 hours ago
@Gee yes this is how I feel too

VD5jmgYSihg6Jmu8OlOyMmow=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Im Happy
2 hours ago (edited)
@Allie Jones It’s no use to engage them. They’ll continue to be judgmental in their own self perceived perfection. They will continue to cast their stones as the saying goes.

OUd3h6kAX8UYN-hTx_Cz-yfG=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Bibi BonBon
1 hour ago
@Im Happy Wow. Looked in the mirror yet?

VD5jmgYSihg6Jmu8OlOyMmow=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Im Happy
55 minutes ago (edited)
@Bibi BonBon Yes. I’m happy and have a very good life. And I wish that for you too.

2hzZXxUrx69V1M73aZTchRlg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

iwilitu
36 minutes ago
@Bibi BonBon come see on "tattle life chateau diaries" I know she says it's a hate site but it's really not I was shocked at how much she lies and grifts

GjfOVhSgV8ryDiI8YPFNaGIg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

G R
25 minutes ago
@iwilitu I had a look and it opened my eyes to quite a lot. Glad I found it, also sorry for those that get suckered in by sob stories and send money over. People are living in very real poverty and others clamour to send money to someone who is already rich. I find that very sad. Yes, it's their money and if it makes them happy to fund someone's lifestyle and do up their Chateau (badly) then I am happy for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thank you! That cleared it right up...there are 81 comments now..
One of the commenters on the DIY show has shared the link to the patreon vlog where she discusses her relationship. Madame might be best served by acknowledging her relationship on the CD vlog and then moving on. People feel slighted by her acting as if nothing was going on between them on their many overnight outings together and the pretense that went on to sustain such a lie. Rather than putting on such a ruse, she could have easily just not made a production about them each retiring to separate bed chambers....people wouldn't have cared a whit had she not endeavored to be deceptive. Now she has to clean up a mess that needn't have been made in the first place.

Reactions: 33
Someone last thread said the new Wedgewood room looked like a set.
I’m wondering if they used it for the advent vlogs?
Also, if they already filmed the advent vlogs the whole we’re in a relationship is really going to mess all that up..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
From the Chateau DIY YT comments section (the comments are fantastic!).

Lainie Weeks
36 minutes ago
He's very young... one could almost excuse it. Especially if he fancies himself bi. But Stephanie? Dear Steph, why why why. Gracious. That Patreon Q&A was truly painful. She was clearly embarrassed and put out by his constant professions of love and commitment, as soon as there was an audience to listen to them. She knows how unseemly this is.
Was the Q & A posted on Tattle pages or was the feedback from Incognito Patroens? At this point may I offer a big thank you to all of the eyes and ears who share their gems 💎 of info with us... you are all incredible 🥰

Reactions: 17
Was the Q & A posted on Tattle pages or was the feedback from Incognito Patroens? At this point may I offer a big thank you to all of the eyes and ears who share their gems 💎 of info with us... you are all incredible 🥰
Page 25 of the last thread you'll find the clips. They might be spread out on either side of that page number too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m in the U.S., I’d love see that b&b competition show Stephanie & her mom did a while ago. Can someone post a link?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Most of us like them. I certainly do. Classy place and bonus points for:
Speaking languages
Using local labour
Having good taste
Sense of humour
Sharing the work and finishing in a timely Manor. Their patrons must be very happy with them.
I'd agree and also add to that list:
Appropriate footwear & dress sense
Deference to people who know better
Possessing both substance and style

One thing that gives me pause is wanting to renovate the outbuildings when it would be more cost effective to build gites from scratch. They may be able to cut the costs further by integrating salvaged materials from the barns where possible. Otherwise, I enjoy their vlog and family, especially their outings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Anyone want to break the news to Juniper Jane?

Juniper Jane
10 minutes ago
I just watched the diy show and they announced that Philip and Stephanie are dating. I am thinking they've made a mistake about that. It's none of our business really but thought it was strange they stated that, I mean she could really be his mother and she doesn't seem the type to cross appropriate boundaries with the volunteers and staff especially ones 2 decades younger. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Anyone want to break the news to Juniper Jane?

Juniper Jane
10 minutes ago
I just watched the diy show and they announced that Philip and Stephanie are dating. I am thinking they've made a mistake about that. It's none of our business really but thought it was strange they stated that, I mean she could really be his mother and she doesn't seem the type to cross appropriate boundaries with the volunteers and staff especially ones 2 decades younger. 🤔
Ruh roh...someone's in store for a rude awakening! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.