The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might be a rehearsals with Snorts... Climbing up on the stage trying to sing contemporary and trying to fit in with the youngsters....avoiding men HER age....but, the other actors will be drawn to her like moths to a flame.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Marie has just cancelled the Christmas Hygge event due to lack of ticket sales. Haworth is rather out of the way and the price was much too high for locals. (II asked the family there what they thought?). She's going ahead with the one at Cobbles and Clay.
Just lower your prices Marie, this is Northern England not the more affluent South! Try Harrogate, Ilkley or York, they are wealthier.
This is Marie's new studio. The murder cave. 😂
Murder cave is right! I didn't get visions of Harry Potter from the photo of the entrance ally....more like strong stalker vibes! I hope for her safety she takes a dog with her to work, they're great company and the best alarm/defense system available. I'm not so sure about the color she has chosen for the wall...since it looks to be a dark place, a pale buttery yellow might lighten it up a bit...going dark in windowless rooms can be depressing. Still, I'm glad she's found a place to set up her studio and I think her workshops would be better suited to Harrogate for sure, but I think she may want to wait until she's established herself and people know who she is first. Once she has got a dozen weddings under her belt, she'll have no problem filling slots for workshops.

Reactions: 12
I just watched that and the state of the place is unbelievable. What is it about these chateau owners who think it's ok to leave bolts of costly fabric just lying around unprotected? AT the mercy of rats, mice, bats and insects. Insane.
Because they are not paying for it themselves. Gwen and Patreon keep them afloat.

Reactions: 14
I’m still in shock too. I’m a patron and never believed the stories here that they were an item. I feel really stupid and like SJ was taking the piss out of me and lying to me all this time. It’s made me see her in a new light. 😢 I had been really fond of her and always wanting to believe the best, and now I feel stupid for being so naieve.
Don't feel stupid. Most of us here believed the narrative Stefanny was weaving, before we woke up. Stay and join in.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder how Dan is at 415 in the ranking with less patrons that Michael? I guess I just don't understand the way graphteon comes up with their numbers.
That ranking is about Patreon videos only. Michael isn't active in Patreon.
Michael's rank is #4445 among all creators who have a patreon account. Dan's rank is #6160.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
new thread reported

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey hey hey...
Before we close out...
Do you think SJ READS all the negative comments before they are deleted???
Or is Snorts deleting them. Or Nutti? BEFORE the Empress sees them so she won't have to "take to her bed" from "stress".???

Hey hey hey...
Before we close out...
Do you think SJ READS all the negative comments before they are deleted???
Or is Snorts deleting them. Or Nutti? BEFORE the Empress sees them so she won't have to "take to her bed" from "stress".???
Oops too late. Tell me what you all think on next thread??

Reactions: 5
I just watched that and the state of the place is unbelievable. What is it about these chateau owners who think it's ok to leave bolts of costly fabric just lying around unprotected? AT the mercy of rats, mice, bats and insects. Insane.
Not to defend, but I believe those rooms are all on the upper floor, which is mostly unused space (except for storage). They probably have no need to restore the upper floor at this time (I don't see them taking in a lot of lodgers, currently). Still, they could keep the rooms a bit more tidy, throw some sheets over the furniture at least.

Reactions: 6
I have one busy Monday and have to go from page 2 to 49... 😵

Thank you for sharing. I was/am curious about your coming out story, especially from what you've shared of you life. I just didn't find it proper to ask. 😊
I can't imagine having to come out during the AIDS pandemic, must have been awful.
Every day I am thankful for the LGBT+ individuals who have sacrificed themselves for better times for us all.

Whaddaya mean? Father O'Malley approves... or at least he should... 😂
View attachment 855887

I had a friend (my only friend) in primary school. He was always nasty, if I didn't want to spend time with him. Sabotage me, be violent, anything to grab my attention.
He was a damaged soul, I won't go into details as it is not my story to tell. I got rid of him, when he did something and sent to a juvenile hall. He has made one call in recent years to my parents house, never stated his name, but asked if I (using my dead name) lived there, to which my father said "no", then my ex-friend hung up. Glad he is out of my life and I have real friends.
On a different matter I fear my mother have strong narcissistic traits. She always wants to be right. She (and my father) gaslighted me, about a time when a neighbour, after an evening of him and his wife drinking wine with my parents, then continuing at their house (his wife and my parents had left our house), came into my bedroom and sat on my bedside and told me about his daughter and how she never felt she could open up to him, and if I had the same problem I could always come to him and talk about secret stuff - he was a creep, passed away a few years ago from a heart attack. He had earned the nickname Kinky Mortician by our family - I was around 13-15 at the time, but told my parents about the incident around my mid-20's and they told me, I must have dreamt it, they never drank with them. It just sickens me to this day.
Well played!
Mrs G has no excuse now ;) 🤣

On a more serious note, so sorry you went through what you did. We have all had experiences of some perverts in our lives. I would sincerely hope that the world could continue to be a better place, but sadly not.
It's not normal, always trust your gut instinct.
Parents should always believe their child and stand by their side- no matter how much it hurts. Victim blaming and gaslighting is not the way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Murder cave is right! I didn't get visions of Harry Potter from the photo of the entrance ally....more like strong stalker vibes! I hope for her safety she takes a dog with her to work, they're great company and the best alarm/defense system available. I'm not so sure about the color she has chosen for the wall...since it looks to be a dark place, a pale buttery yellow might lighten it up a bit...going dark in windowless rooms can be depressing. Still, I'm glad she's found a place to set up her studio and I think her workshops would be better suited to Harrogate for sure, but I think she may want to wait until she's established herself and people know who she is first. Once she has got a dozen weddings under her belt, she'll have no problem filling slots for workshops.
Haworth is very small and has a very low crime rate. A lot of people live near this building. There haven't been any murders here, the few assaults have been fights from the pubs or local disputes. . I have lived here on and off over the years (not for the last 4 years though), and 12 family members live round here.. I think she'll be fine. I think she'll do well with weddings. Her workshops may take off but the population is too small to sustain a large workshop. Not many of her fans will come all the way here to do them. I think the Cobbles and Clay venture is a better idea. Start small and cheaper till she gets known.
Harrogate has craft fairs at the conference centre , like the Country Living one, also wedding fairs etc which are extremely well attended. I go to them and they are very busy. It may be an idea to get a stall there next year to really launch her business. She'll be OK when she gets known.

Reactions: 15
My guess is that he has a lot of Patreons that pay up front…one year in advance in a lump sum. You get some kind of discount when you do that. I think that we might see a large decline soon once those memberships expire (?)
ooh maybe this will happen to stefanny too! when did she start so we can count it down?

Reactions: 2
I remember the Roxy on Bastille Day: Marie Antoinette drag queens flying overhead from flower-entwined swings, go-go boys in berets, Louis XVI salons set against sham architecture, dancing till 5AM then walking blearily back to my friend's apartment.
That sounds AWESOME!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.