The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed! It looked incredible! (Who would have thought- boil parsley? Beetroot with chorizo and croutons? It looked fabulous!) It was so lovely to see Honfleur and get a glimpse into the town they fell in love with, a bit of its history and why they chose to buy a chateau in this area. The chapel is stunning, and the filming was done so well. One can tell- they are definitely passionate about the area and their community.
He was blanching the parsley...you're only supposed to pop it in boiling water for 10 seconds...it's done before including it in a sauce as he did or before freezing it to preserve the color and flavor--you should do it to any herb you want to freeze other than dill or basil, though some people will blanch basil. Honfleur is really quaint and it would be far preferable to stay at their chateau with the town being within easy reach. It's a really idyllic location.

Reactions: 17
@Pno, it's time for you to start planning the next thread title! (You usually have us in stitches, so I know it is going to be something clever!!! ;))
The pressure! @Heathcliffe any suggestions? I’m sure you’ve got a list at the ready for when your day arrives!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Our politician can't keep his hands off his own dick. It's like watching a squirmy toddler who has to pee.

dick pincher.png

1636336373331.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Philip has had it made up until now. He's been able to travel all around France, visit Tuscany, NYC, London, and Barbados, enjoy really good food and wine , and stay in chateaux for over a year now. In terms of the good life, not bad for someone who's just turned 25.

I also feel he will have his heart broken. He is in love with Stephanie and is too young to be cynical about what future potential the relationship has . He's all hedgehogs, rainbows and porcelain .
And tight ladies clothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Today's Dan-the-Gardener video: Dan is on tap to make dinner for the evening, lunch to following day, and to make a 5-course black-tie dinner for a birthday party that evening. Dinner video is in FF. Dan's back in the green van with a smoker and other stuff for the party and then hits us with... What the bloody hell...?!? Dan explains, "My job at the Chateau is a little bit fluid... Because today, as well as being the chef and cooking 5-course black tie dinner, I'm also the plumber who has to sort out the massive leak we've just had to get the hot water back on." Chateau is booked, and the sole hot water heater needs sorting. Dan and Amaury to the rescue. Call is made to Fanny to the effect, "I'm not cooking because there's not hot water to the Chateau as the hot water heater is leaking over the entire floor...sooo, Preston and Richmond plumbing services are here... at hand..." Fanny, in a snarky voice, "What is happening, I don't like..." Dan talks over her, "On second thought, where is that number for the expensive plumber?!?" Fanny, "Wait wait, Dan, I think that you're a very good plumber... do you need me to call a plumber? Are you good on food?" Dan, resignedly, "We're good on the food and we're good on the plumbing." Fanny hangs up. Dan also remarks to the camera, "Yes, I've got my own camera as proof we are unappreciated. Dan and Amaury have many laughs as they unduck the plumbing. They must have repaired it, as next shot shows Dan in the kitchen, and then with the smoker. We see the starters, a sorbet and the main course (the food looks amazing). Dan, who apparently has not slept in a week, apologizes for not taking pictures and footage. Meanwhile, in two weeks time, we'll see Fanny's version on Chateau Diaries, where she mocks Dan and Amaury, as she'll make it sound as if HER life was in peril, and the boys just goofed off all day. SMH. "But Philip is so exhausted from hot-gluing miniature Wedgewood plates to the wall!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What if Phillip is lurking here and discovers people think he’s gay?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What if Phillip is lurking here and discovers people think he’s gay?
98% of Tattlers DID think he was, initially.

What if Nic’s Marie is lurking too and finds out he is wearing her old overalls on Channel 4!?!
At least Nic did not show up wearing one of her pantsuits! (Why on earth does BJJ think no one would question his sexuality when he wears Ann Taylor cast-off suits and grandma's brooches?!?)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Philip's generation has their pick of orientations. He may just be fluid and jump all over the orientations .... who knows .... I don't know if I care ... I honestly don't want to think about him, or Steffie, having sex with anyone ... just not appealing ....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And the grift continues….

I’d high hopes for this pair
Seems Stephanoligy visit corrupted them
Shame
Sponsored by : Tattle.life
😈View attachment 852801
These guys run an ACTUAL b&b - they get stuff finished, they have done a ton of work by themselves, they employ french people and they have taste - these guys do work - I do not fault them for making a little extra from videos/endorsement stuff & patreon - I don't think they are raking in ANYWHERE near 32k a month - if they did - their chateau would be crawling with workers. These guys are fine - the MP's and SJ's of the world are the grifters who do nothing. I am just sitting here waiting for the balloon to pop on both of them and I'm just wondering how long that will be.... anyone taking any bets?? I say... 2023/24 it's long enough for people to travel again, see nothing done again, see projects never finished again - and then leave.... I think that's when patreon money will start drying up...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Philip's generation has their pick of orientations. He may just be fluid and jump all over the orientations .... who knows .... I don't know if I care ... I honestly don't want to think about him, or Steffie, having sex with anyone ... just not appealing ....
It is a lost generation.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched Episode 28 ("The Dutch Boyfriend" episode).
It's interesting how BJJ talks, walks, acts, and moves a lot less effeminate on British TV than the vlogs.

View attachment 852841
Leigh B
2 hours ago (edited)
@Lainie Weeks I think Philip is selective over everything and trying to mould himself to fit what he thinks Stephanie wants/needs. It’s like a teenager ‘liking’ the same things as a potential boy/girlfriend.

Lainie Weeks
4 hours ago
IMHO Philip is selectively straight. Straight if it means he can live a fairytale lifestyle with a certain fofolle chatelaine Youtube starlet !
Like gay for pay but in reverse?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Steffie's numbers up 83 ... 83 new patron's .... the people are curious to see her relationship Q&A

4 days ago
PATRONS
CA$39,496

today
PATRONS
CA$40,066
PER MONTH

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
When she said how supportive she's of him pursuing his acting career, wouldn't it be actually better to set him free, in the name of love, rather than keep him by her side away from the auditions and networking opportunities? TBH I don't have much belief in his talent, but she's stunting his professional growth keeping him in Lalande :unsure:
She’s not just stunting his professional growth she’s ruining it altogether! Imagine when their ‘love affair’ is over - he toddles off back home and tries to pick up his ‘career’ - he’ll be a laughing stock amongst his peers! Poor lad cannot see beyond the boundary of la la lande!

if the paying Patreons cannot see how she had blatantly lied for months during their travels re separate rooms … even exaggerating their ‘supposed’ sleeping arrangements (in the vlogs I watched) they must be like the three monkeys!!! If she has so meticulously lied about this … what else they must be asking?!?!

BTW most grateful to you all … your insight and information means I don’t have to watch CD anymore. Haven’t watched for couple of months but by the comments it sounds as though all he usual hangers on have returned, eagerly joined by ‘volunteers’ hoping to stay on forever for a free-living lifestyle. Plus none of the projects have reach fruition- except the sh##y blue room, with wonky wall decorations … that has been completed in record time (for lalalande) just for the TV cameras.
Looking forward to reading #83 and beyond.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
These guys run an ACTUAL b&b - they get stuff finished, they have done a ton of work by themselves, they employ french people and they have taste - these guys do work - I do not fault them for making a little extra from videos/endorsement stuff & patreon - I don't think they are raking in ANYWHERE near 32k a month - if they did - their chateau would be crawling with workers. These guys are fine - the MP's and SJ's of the world are the grifters who do nothing. I am just sitting here waiting for the balloon to pop on both of them and I'm just wondering how long that will be.... anyone taking any bets?? I say... 2023/24 it's long enough for people to travel again, see nothing done again, see projects never finished again - and then leave.... I think that's when patreon money will start drying up...
In total agreement. The Fleuries have worked for everything they have, and will survive in the long haul (even if Patreon and YouTube magically disappear overnight).

MPetrick

Had 492 Patrons on October 31, and has 471 today .... he's imploding.

Edit to add, it doesn't look like he's done anything on Patreon for his views since Oct 10th! wow!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I'd agree and also add to that list:
Appropriate footwear & dress sense
Deference to people who know better
Possessing both substance and style

One thing that gives me pause is wanting to renovate the outbuildings when it would be more cost effective to build gites from scratch. They may be able to cut the costs further by integrating salvaged materials from the barns where possible. Otherwise, I enjoy their vlog and family, especially their outings.
I think because the outbuildings are of historical importance/significance (at least one is- I think) they HAVE to keep them up - I think also, in permitting the buildings there may be an easier way/you get to keep the same square footage etc etc etc ONLY IF you keep the original buildings - no matter the state of disrepair they are in. Very pretty woman on YT Kylie something - who does vlogs out of Italy- they are renovating his parents old farm and they have to keep the same Sq ft as what was built there before - so pig pens are becoming rentals etc.

Depends on how many bridges she burns in the coming year. You never know if some of the 'volunteers' will start spilling tea either...lots of variables in play. Then again, never underestimate the ability of a fool to be parted from their money...seems a lot of the cult members have more money than sense. New members take the place of the ones who have figured out the hustle so it's too much of a gamble for me to lay odds on.

Charlatan cares about no one but herself. As @Clara Burnett has pointed out before, everything with her is all smoke and mirrors- she'll plaster on a bright smile and claim to adore and support everyone. She keeps him there because he is of use to her and fawns over her- but, she'll eventually tire of him when something new, bright and shiny comes along.
Something new bright and shiny OR something old and very rich who let's her just lie around all day and giggle and squeal like a newborn piglet

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.