The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look out @Clara Burnett you've been busted! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I have to laugh at the 'queens' comment.

But Goat Boy, there are definitely rats in the farmhouse. And bonus points for calling it a farmhouse!

From the Chateau DIY comments.

Goat Boy
46 minutes ago (edited)
My guess is Clara Burnett from Tattle Life is getting her information from Dana the cook . Its obvious there's a mole at the farmhouse. No wonder the queens hide upstairs.
I have difficulties to imagine who isn't her source. The gossip is too juicy to keep to yourself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's like watching cult members being deprogrammed...first they're in denial...then reality sets in. Poor sods.
Don't the stages go something like this: anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance?? Maybe there should be some in depth reading for the new deprogrammed

Reactions: 10
Don't the stages go something like this: anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance?? Maybe there should be some in depth reading for the new deprogrammed
If you put denial at the front of that list, those are the 5 stages of grief. Pretty similar though and yes, the new ex-cult members have plenty to digest here. They would be wise to take advantage of it.

Reactions: 7
Lol, wouldn't be any great revelation...his 'wife' said she thought the same thing! 😂
Gotta say, when I was young, I saw a very good looking young man, I though "gorgeous, gay, moving on" ended up dating him - he treated me like a 'real gentleman" 🤣 years later - he called my parents house demanding to know if I was the person trying to "out" him - I was married and liking 3000 miles away and hadn't thought about him in a decade - so no... that wasn't me - but.... where there is a whole lotta smoke....🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Something new bright and shiny OR something old and very rich who let's her just lie around all day and giggle and squeal like a newborn piglet
I don't know. I don't know if we've ever heard of her being with someone older than her, they are all her age or younger. My MIL (for years now) will not consider men her age or older .... she only goes for younger men. When we suggest she find someone older and more settle she bristles ... I think it is part of her fear of aging (she does has some sort of personality disorder too)

• Haha
  • Wow
If you put denial at the front of that list, those are the 5 stages of grief. Pretty similar though and yes, the new ex-cult members have plenty to digest here. They would be wise to take advantage of it.
Ack!! I KNEW I was forgetting a step... yes... anger... my old friend anger🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I have difficulties to imagine who isn't her source. The gossip is too juicy to keep to yourself 🤣🤣
Isn't that the truth!? There are a lot of people coming and going from there and who knows who all those who live and work there gossip to. Even PJ probably talks to someone who talks to someone ...

I can't imagine living knowing people in my own home are gossiping so hard ... personally I would just feel so unsafe, not knowing who to trust ... I'd lay down my camera and kick them all out and just let Gerry and Mini Apron back ... maybe Nic and Marie, but I bet Potts and Ruthie are gossipy, .... and let's be honest, Steffie has said she loves a good gossip ... so there you go, you attract like people to you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know. I don't know if we've ever heard of her being with someone older than her, they are all her age or younger. My MIL (for years now) will not consider men her age or older .... she only goes for younger men. When we suggest she find someone older and more settle she bristles ... I think it is part of her fear of aging (she does has some sort of personality disorder too)
I can see that - dating exclusively younger in a desperate attempt to claim youth.... look at Madonna- I mean.... that ship has SAILED honey - nobody wants to see any of it any more AND THATS FINE!! take that truckload of cash, start some sort of charity and get to bed early like the rest of us!! I used to stay up until 6am REGULARLY- while working.... if I see midnight now🤣🤣 it is great because I do get to shock the kid (dresses like she lives in Afghanistan) with stories of me wearing electrical tape of the nipples and sky high heels🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰🥰 good times - but if I tried that now, even if I looked EXACTLY the same.... I would fall asleep before anything even started and my old demand would be "can my dogs come with me?? I won't go unless I can take the dogs- oh... and snacks... I will need snacks" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Isn't that the truth!? There are a lot of people coming and going from there and who knows who all those who live and work there gossip too. Even PJ probably talks to someone who talks to someone ...

I can't imagine living knowing people in my own home are gossiping so hard ... personally I would just feel so unsafe, not knowing who to trust ... I'd lay down my camera and kick them all out and just let Gerry and Mini Apron back ... maybe Nic and Marie, but I bet Potts and Ruthie are gossipy, .... and let's be honest, Steffie has said she loves a good gossip ... so there you go, you attract like people to you.
Ruthie - it is 100% - TOTALLY RUTHIE - omg... motive AND opportunity!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Philip has had it made up until now. He's been able to travel all around France, visit Tuscany, NYC, London, and Barbados, enjoy really good food and wine , and stay in chateaux for over a year now. In terms of the good life, not bad for someone who's just turned 25.

I also feel he will have his heart broken. He is in love with Stephanie and is too young to be cynical about what future potential the relationship has . He's all hedgehogs, rainbows and porcelain .
Just an observation…many of us here (including myself) are older and wiser. So many times it seems like we point out the obvious. Like, just about everyone here on Tattle said the MPK and Andrew relationship wouldn’t last. And, it’s clear the SJ and Snorts relationship will eventually run its course (probably sooner rather than later). It might seem like we’re cynical or “hateful”…but we’ve seen this time and again in our own life experiences. And we’re far enough removed from the players (excluding @Clara Burnett !) that it’s easy for us to see things for what they are. Unfortunately, younger people like MPK and Snorts are figuring it out on their own as we watch…the hard way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Isn't that the truth!? There are a lot of people coming and going from there and who knows who all those who live and work there gossip too. Even PJ probably talks to someone who talks to someone ...

I can't imagine living knowing people in my own home are gossiping so hard ... personally I would just feel so unsafe, no knowing who to trust ... I'd lay down my camera and kick them all out and just let Gerry and Mini Apron back ... maybe Nic and Marie, but I bet Potts and Ruthie as gossipy, .... and let's be honest, Steffie has said she loves a good gossip ... so there you go, you attract like people to you.
I like to think that now that a whistle blower (@Clara Burnett ) has been ‘outed’ in a sense more whistle blowers will step forward. It happens all the time, look at the company LuLaRoe. Once people started posting their issues with the company online more and more informants from the top tiers of the company came forward. Look how many people came to Tattle after C4 threw Dutch boyfriend into the air.

Reactions: 19
Gotta say, when I was young, I saw a very good looking young man, I though "gorgeous, gay, moving on" ended up dating him - he treated me like a 'real gentleman" 🤣 years later - he called my parents house demanding to know if I was the person trying to "out" him - I was married and liking 3000 miles away and hadn't thought about him in a decade - so no... that wasn't me - but.... where there is a whole lotta smoke....🤣🤣
Wow...sounds like you dodged a bullet there! Right out of high school in community college I met a guy who I knew was gay but he hadn't come out yet. I took him to clubs downtown and introduced him to a life where he could be himself. He told me last year he would have ended up married and in the closet out in the suburbs if I hadn't brought him out of his comfort zone and he thanked me for it. He died last month and I'm glad he didn't end up living some other version of his life because of circumstance.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I also feel he will have his heart broken. He is in love with Stephanie and is too young to be cynical about what future potential the relationship has . He's all hedgehogs, rainbows and porcelain .
I really don't think he is in love with her ...... its the chateau and the thought of poucing around in it that he loves.
In fact - if Nic Tightpants ever waved a look in his way ...... he would be off like a rocket to live in Scotland in Nic's place and design porcelain items an smelly candles together.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow...sounds like you dodged a bullet there! Right out of high school in community college I met a guy who I knew was gay but he hadn't come out yet. I took him to clubs downtown and introduced him to a life where he could be himself. He told me last year he would have ended up married and in the closet out in the suburbs if I hadn't brought him out of his comfort zone and he thanked me for it. He died last month and I'm glad he didn't end up living some other version of his life because of circumstance.
I'm so sorry he died last month. He dodged a bullet - in the truest sense. You really did him a service and a great kindness. What a wonderful lovely gift you gave him - the gift of just able to be himself. Just such a kind thing to do. I always feel horrible when people feel they have to hide a part of themselves. Like I think I said here - my husband's friend (never married in his early 50's no girlfriends, insists he is straight) who my husband screeched "he can't be gay - he's a MARINE 😶" ummm ok... let's go watch the 300 or Top Gun shall we?? He also gave a LONG speech at our wedding about wrestling as a young and, singlets, sweat,, skin against skin.... eh ehm....Anyway i feel terrible that at this late stage in his life - he can't be who he is - HE can't Love!! Who he really loves.... that makes me sad. Again, you did just a wonderful thing - I'm sorry you will miss him.

• Heart
I have to say that the last 3 men my age I went on dates with were not suitable for me. One wanted to a be swinger and said I'd have to call him 'daddy' (no thank you very much), one was cool until he whispered 'when will we have sex?' and the last one ghosted me after I spent what I thought was a decent day with with (9 hours long and seemed on the same page). These were all first dates. I sympathize with your MIL...it's not pretty out there.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.