Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In light of the newly-confirmed but long suspected romance between SJ and BJJ, can we surmise that SJ is a sugarmommy if BJJ gets paid to be her boyfriend? 😅😬🤣

ACAE4540-3787-48C2-827F-4B56E8574EDD.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Kat-the-Great

i had a lover who was 20 when I was 38. He was beautiful to say the least. I was flattered that he was attracted to me and was proud to be seen with him. We met in a bar and two weeks after I met him he moved in. He was HIV positive and I wasn't. Anyway I discovered he was into daddy types and S&M later. I wasn't. After he moved in I supported him - he never worked - and paid for him to finish school. We traveled all over the world and I involved him with projects I was working on. Later I discovered he was having sex with lots of other men behind my back. I could not satisfy his need for SM sex. So he never worked and betrayed me. We were together for 6 years and then he died of AIDs. Phillip has latched on to Stephanie like this guy did to me. He was never satisfied sexually with me and this led to him straying from the first week we were together. later i discovered he had been me hundreds of other guys. Phillip is gay and he can never be satifid sexually by her. He will be crusing and hooking up with men on the side. Also he will take every opportunity to exploit his relationship with her. If they ever split up he will sue her and get everything he can. He will try to take the chateau from Stephanie.

• Wow
  • Sad

Arfarf

VIP Member
What a spin. She could be a politician.
I may hate Snorts even more. Ugh ugh ugh.
Oh, and SJ no viewers are your friends. You idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha

Espe

VIP Member
I don't believe she is looking for someone at all anyway. Why would she?
Clara has said she's not that keen on sex; I think she enjoys flirting and leading men on but when it comes to the bedroom, I don't think it's that important to her hence she's OK with someone like BJJ. However, nor do I think she's capable of a strong emotional relationship either. She loves herself and fake loves all the others. Philip really suits her as he's so young that he will accept the pretence that she knows a lot, she has more life experience anyway so he knows his place and won't disagree very often. He knows which way his bread is buttered. He has already been all over the place free of charge and done things he would not otherwise have done as a minor actor or in a questionable boy band. He likes dressing up and encourages her impulse buying and he enjoys the fripperies that she likes. He is not demanding in the bedroom and will be happy for her to be the leader in all aspects of their life. He thinks she's pretty and constantly tells her so, and tries to protect her; she adores being worshipped but most other men require some physical return for their adulation. BJJ just wants the lifestyle. He is the parrrfect partner for her until she gets bored with him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Jikki2

Chatty Member
I don't know what you're talking about but can those beat my camping plot in Amsterdam? 🤔
La Demence is just a little club night in Brussels once a month and Andrew seemed to be enjoying himself there and far away from Teabag. I had fun, too 😏

• Haha
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
The proof of the pudding is in the eating and now that we all know this it could be real funny to replay some of the old stuff she put out and see how, for example, Nutty and FRK changed their general attitude towards SJ's loverboy. SJ thinks her relationship doesn't play any part in her vlogs, but with this becoming common knowledge there's no way she can go back to the old format...

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Congratulations to Stefanny and her Dutch Boyfriend Phileep! :sick:

Also, smack my ass and call me daddy! I've gone house hunting and I'm taking applications for a trophy wife who will be bearing my 2.4 kids in record time. (As promised in my previous post.)

I had a nice run as a single gay man and my last party was a memorable one at La Demence where I also run into the Rengifo bros. I can say that "being asked to leave" came as news to Andrew.

I'm taking the news about the happy couple of Lalalande with a tiny pinch of salt, though, as the information is from the production company that can't even spell Stefanny's name right. However, I'm especially delighted how this will rock the world of some of the superfans.

I can't understand why Stefanny hasn't kicked her utterly useless Pandemic Pet to the curb at this point. I wouldn't tolerate such incompetent little tit even for a day. She must have a thing for being the teacher in bed. On his own, Support Squirrel couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
OMG have I missed you

but here ....snorts is ...little lord folentroy .....any wonder all the volunteers ran down the drain pipe

no one was talking orders from snorts
I MISS CAT ,,,,,,,

• Haha

Jikki2

Chatty Member
personally I felt uncomfortable when SJ was called 'a criminal' here & other rabid comments
Be prepared to feel uncomfortable some more because Stephanie Jarvis is a criminal. I'll continue to say it and I may sound like a broken record at this point but the Charlatan has broken quite the number of laws with her "volunteers". They are all actually undeclared workers because you can not have free labour working at your business in France. Even interns get paid.

While having these undeclared workers, she has not only broken the employment law (which is a major fraud in France with heavy fines and possible prison sentence) but coincidentally she has committed at least social security fraud and tax fraud. She has also employed some of these undeclared workers without a work permit. And she has done all this multiple times over the years and continued to do so even after knowing it's illegal. She may be a white collar criminal but a criminal nevertheless. Allegedly, though, until convicted in a French court.

• Heart
  • Wow

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Self-quoting again...This time to say, well, that's how it should have worked....that's how it used to work. Clearly, the media is too big for its boots these days.

I've just watched Steffie's Patreon vlog. I think she handled that gross intrusion into her privacy very gracefully and with elegance. I take my hat off to her. So well done.

I'd be hopping, raving mad if I were her. Channel 4 has no right to divulge such information without her permission. I'd be consulting a lawyer at this point.
How was the production company and Channel 4 supposed to know that the relationship is a secret if they strut around as a couple and only try to hide it from Youtube? Production team just called what they saw and there's indication that the Douche Boyfriend has confirmed the relationship for the production, too.

Stefanny and the Lala Loonies have 100% signed a contract that allows the production to use any and all the material that they gather and that contract for sure has a clause that prohibits her from suing the production under any circumstances. And for what would she sue the production company anyway? It's not libel if it's true.

• Heart

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
The Tale of the Hedgehog Boy and the Hag

When first he saw the Shato Diarrhea
It became abundantly clear
That the hag was desperate for a shag
So he packed his bag
And jumped onto his nag
And rode at great speed
On his trusty steed
Across field and down road
To the very strange abode
In the middle of nowhere
The home of the hag
With the faux blonde hair

When first she saw Phileeep
He looked as if he was half asleep
But she knew he was blessed
With talent and passions deep
Passions he could indulge in the heap

He had a passion for Spode
And all things dainty and soft
Like the old knickers in the loft
And he loved little creatures
That shared his features

Flattered was the hag
That he’d come
To see her on his nag
For she was feeling lonely
And was desperate for a shag

For years she’d been alone
In the dump she called home
Making curtains and painting walls
What she needed
Was a real man with a pair of balls

She’d often gazed at the stars at night
Looking for a sign or a divine light
Hoping that a knight in shining armour
Would sweep her off her feet
And make her life complete

And now her prayers had been answered
In every possible way
Although everyone who met him
Thought that he was gay

Everyone had seen his camel toe
And wondered whether
There was anything down below

He had the body of a woman
The brain of a child and the head of a man
But the hag was desperate for a shag
And so the romance began!

The hag never stopped eating
And was always talking and speaking
She seemed to have an insatiable appetite
That could only really be satisfied at night

When first he tried to kiss her
For he knew not how
He just stood there and kissed the air
Thinking it was the old cow

She blushed and slapped his face
And ran to tell her mummy
Who said it was a disgrace

But the hag was secretly over the moon
For the silly young buffoon
Had fallen into the trap she’d set
Woven with vlogs on the Internet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

The Gardener

Chatty Member
When SJ said "for quite a long time now" I'm guessing the romance began around Christmas or New Year. That hospital scare in March as @Clara Burnett mentioned is a suspected abortion due to an ectopic pregnancy. They went on a few trips after that, starting with a weekend in Dordogne. Then in June, on a side trip from Ten Berghe, that was when BJJ formally introduced his girlfriend to his family.

View attachment 847695
Please do not relate abortion with ectopic pregnancy. I dont know if its been linked like this before because I dont read all the posts and miss many but you should know that the ending of an ectopic pregnancy is not an abortion. If you dont understand what such a pregnancy is then please research it.

• Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
As I explained in my reply to a post of yours, Channel 4 would be way out of order in making their relationship public knowledge without their permission. It would contravene all industry standards and practice.
I don't know what standards you are talking about. They signed up for reality TV and when you do that, you sign off all your rights to anything that is broadcast on that show. Reality TV show participants have no rights. That is standard practice.

Last edited:
  • Heart