Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sami Lee

VIP Member
I am amazed and inspired! Such lovely words... such beauty... such live love laugh... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh poor Jimi... don't compare him to PhiPhi... 😂
Ed's about as far as you can get from PhiPhi!! No Lady Anstruthers in his life!
He lives right next door to my closest friend. Lovely chap, very happily married, a family man, good neighbour, practical, down to earth, successful and on the brink of yet bigger fame. All through his own hard work.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

DamoiseauC

Someone who has pretended to respect privacy in personal matters, now offers a Q & A on her love life! Well, that should be interesting, I hope one of our lovely patrons will post it for us!
You can hop on the Kemono [dot] Party and see for yourself 😁

nastynan13

Chatty Member
I agree 1 million percent! Haworth is so delightful and picture-esque! I feel like Marie is at home there, and has found an amazing set of surrogate parents who have taken her under their wing! I think this is exactly what the lost girl needed, as the transformation of Marie and her attitude speaks volumes! Nikki is incredible- she's really taken to Marie, and treats Marie like a daughter- and whilst Marie was rolling her eyes enroute to pick up a sofa, you can tell she loves Nikki like the mother she's never had.
Aw - that's sweet. Is her mother no longer here? Or did she just not raise her well? Sorry I don't watch her vlogs - after the 1st I wanted to stick my head in the oven

Does anyone watch the Body Language Guy on YouTube? All her brushing her hair behind her ear. Time for Body Language Guy to take a break from Harry & Meghan, and look at Stephanie!
She has zero say on what goes into the show. Zero.

I just had 22 pages to catch up on! Wowsers!!
I'm in the Rockies for a mini break with the husband!
View attachment 847630

View attachment 847632

View attachment 847633

View attachment 847634
Banff or jasper? Lucky you!!

Last edited:

lunary

Yeah, I was one of his for a few months but quit. He doesn't do much on patreon. I'm on for selfish reasons, I follow people who are active on patreon. She is and I am nosey. I won't be after this month though. Several people here are and keep people up to date here on what she's doing on patreon.
Fair enough

MojoDublin

VIP Member
I don't know where in the treaty of Lisbon it says so, but I've checked and common law marriage isn't a thing in France
also France already had registered partnerships / civil unions available (its called PACS) for same sex couples way before the treaty of lisbon was a thing. So they were already in compliance.

Is common law recognized in France?
The French Parliament passed a new law - giving legal status to unmarried couples, including homosexual unions. ... The law allows couples, of the same sex or not, to enter into a union and be entitled to the same rights as married couples in such areas as income tax, inheritance, housing and social welfare.

As per EU law …

I care NOT .. fact is … the directors of the farmhouse

Should 😈😳😈

What defines cohabitation? Cohaitation is defined by a law dated on 1999 as a Union characterized by a common life with a character of stability and continuity, between two persons are living in couples.

If you live in a country where you cannot get married, you cannot enter into a registered partnership, or if you choose not to do either, you could set up a cohabitation contract with your partner and settle practical or legal aspects of your cohabitation.

In practice, however, even with such a cohabitation contract it may still be difficult for you to enforce your rights. If conflicts about property arise, the law of the country where the conflict occurred will generally apply.

Reactions: 1

nastynan13

Chatty Member
As I said in my post that this has been discussed before. Why don't you go and read Clara's post when she told us this. SJ told friends, who told Clara. Keep up.
Well I do my best... but one only has so much time - I've a bit of a break right now but sometimes one does have to get off line and go back to life - and besides - I never ever believe a game of telephone😅🤣🤣🤣

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Every thing channel 4 has put forward up until now has been done in strict consultation with SJ, to always make her look in accordance with their narrative and her own. She has profited greatly from this. What makes you think this was done without consent of at least one of the two lovebirds? That would be a break from their close collaboration so far, without a clear reason.
As I explained in my reply to a post of yours, Channel 4 would be way out of order in making their relationship public knowledge without their permission. It would contravene all industry standards and practice.

Then came Steffie's brilliant 6min Patreon video explaining very gracefully and convincingly that Channel4 had sprung it on them and the world without their consent.

So...what to believe?!
Is Steffie really so devious as to inveigle Channel 4 into playing the baddie?
Apparently, she may be!

I expect it'll all come out in the wash!

nastynan13

Chatty Member
As we've found today, it's not a game of telephone. Clara has a direct line to Lalalande.
Sj told a friend, then the friend told Clara, then Clara posted it here.... ☎🤣 literally the definition of telephone - but that's ok, that's what gossip is - and that's what this page is , gossip - it's not like any of this is etched into stone, Moses certainly doesn't want anything to do with any of this drivel🤣😅🤣🤔 or does he....🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Anyone know where Angelina Ballerina is from? Maybe she is the Croatian one? I’m sure they used to say where she was from on the ETTCDIY

Spirit of place

VIP Member
Jikki2 pleased you're keeping the moral compass so I'm sure you've checked out Andrew's taxation on his itinerante income since you know such a lot about him & was displayed here, there & everywhere.