Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
THE REAL CRISIS

Penny Lane
49 minutes ago
I believe the true CRISIS is the fact that Philip and Stephanie are DATING ? talk about a major problem.

How will SJ and Philip manage this massive PR crisis? Do they see it as a crisis?
To be outed by Channel 4, to the delight of some, ruffling superfan feathers and a confirmation that some Tattlers have been right all along.
Did the CDIY production team totally misread SJ and BJJ's relationship or was it the couple's own orchestration to out themselves via a third party?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Arfarf

VIP Member
We don't hate Snorts because he is young.
We hate him because he is a deplorably, useless, smug prick! ( oooh, I am getting ruffled now).
Be kind!??? Oh gag me.
Her stupid Patreons and gangster grannies are going to start sending them wedding g presents now!

I didn't need proof, but it is good to be proven right.
How many pies have I bet????
I need my pies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Rory

VIP Member
I don't usually read the comments of the vlogs. I scaned through the hundreds for the ceiling collapse. I was surprised by the high volume of religious comments and comments related to men being there to look after her.

I'm in two minds of how this will play out. There will be lots of wedding comments and congratulations. But the religious fans? The HK christain couple who pay for a service in chapel every March? And what about Loki and Michael Morrison?

I think the really naiive superfans will go back and re-view past vlogs. I don't think they will question the employer/employee relationship at all. If this thread truely has 46-47K reads, surely these readers will start to question other aspects of the charade?

@Clara Burnett say "I told you so" as much as you wish. In fact it should be a thread title.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I can see how her household/ family, etc would have been expected to keep their relationship under wraps but I am surprised that none of the B and B guests have publicly spilt the beans yet.
There were no beans to spill. I have shouted this from rooftops exceeding this forum, only to be called a liar, and then some. The biggest lies are the one's no-one can understand once they have been revealed and unraveled.

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Part of me wants to sympathise with her, because it must not be fun to have that one thing you want to keep privat be blasted for the entire world to see.
Yet, I think of the Jarvis Panoptikon, how she doesn't care about what she puts out of other people's lives, makes me not want to feel bad for her...
Sure, one can feel lonely surrounded by people - what a backhanded compliment to all the volunteers, friends and guests, who catered to her every whim - but her relationship with Phyllis seem so enabling, like he is encouraging her bad spending habits. If she felt lonely maybe it's time for some therapy or some soul searching, not a new gold rimmed Limoges plate.

• Heart

Espe

VIP Member
Her patrons may fall for her bullshit as they tend to do
I would hope that some of the patrons will not be happy with the fact that he is being paid a salary as an employee now even though he is her partner, and will also realise how very unprofessional and unethical it is of her to start a relationship with someone who was a young volunteer and then an employee. She has proved time and time again that she is unfit to manage anything or anyone.

• Heart
The Marquis' Fiancee here:

What a day of KABOOMS!
I must admit, I didn't believe that SJ and BJJ were a couple. I always thought of BJJ as a gay best friend despite the shreds of evidence the Marquis presented from her vlogs, like why there are always two body dents on SJ's bed, and the ever-present red pillow, and why there is always a glass/drink on each of her bedside tables, and two iPhone/laptop chargers on each side, and how on their trips she always gave a tour of her rooms but never his. When we first read @Clara Burnett's post about the couple being seen in LaChatre holding hands a few months ago, I said, "all gay friends do that."
My fiance is laughing at me right now, enjoying his "I told you so" moment. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Jeeves

VIP Member
A bit tired and aching this evening but generally good, thanks. Just very grateful to have benefitted from the vaccines - I am sure that things would have been much worse without them. Hubby hasn't had any symptoms at all and mine have been very minor. My 90 yr old mum had her booster dose today. 6 days of isolation left.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I recall , correct me if I am wrong, but @Clara Burnett mentioned aeons ago that they were spotted walking hand in hand in the local town. So when was that? We have known since then and I had no doubt at all when the red cushion kept appearing in the vlogs in her 'boudoir'. Ugh!
I actually have to congratulate her on having it kept hidden for so long, while in real life, I mean the actual life they lead, it has not been a secret at all. Everybody in her entourage has known this for months and months and still it apparently hard enough to believe to actually catch attention. I think it's kind of ironic that the ones who made her a "star" (channel 4) are the ones outing her now. It's a clear message of things to come, mirrors to shatter and smoke to vanish.

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
I am not at all gloating and will keep my 'told you so's' to myself, but am over the moon that my eyes and ears once again did not let me down.
Mmm…
Wellll…
Mmmm….

I wanted to keep my private life private !!!!
But I told you for 32 k a month
I’ve edited every bit of my life
do you pay …. For us to play

Calling BS on her vlog
( like Rory I fell asleep 😴)
So still no patron update on the real issue … the 💵

Her pathetic excuse for the age gap … there would be issues
if he was 46 and she was just turned 25
Channel 4 filmed 2 years ago

She’s old enough to be his mother
And he’s old enough to still be a gold digger

Difference is her fans have paid for her
To pay him a wage
To shag her

He’s still a paid hooker

BJJ the support mammal is still a prostitute ….
He’s paid for his services

Exactly like MOLD paid for Andrew

So she can’t have it all ways
He tried to hide Andrew …..
So there is no … I want a private life

Yer paid on patron .. for your art 🖼

• Heart
  • Haha

T Rex

VIP Member
Good evening, my fellow Tattlers! I have tried to keep up with the posts this week- Mr. T Rex and I have been in the process of "purging" our home and preparing to hold a massive garage sale this weekend. (While we constantly sort/donate/bin, our house has far too much storage- so things we are never going to use again get hidden neatly out of sight.) It all started because I insisted we needed a stand-up freezer (the biggest one) to put next to the garage refrigerator (it has one of those bottom freezers, and it's terrible because you're pretty much digging for everything.) The kitchen refrigerator is a side-by-side, so those of you who own one know freezer space is limited and wonky. This led to a whole re-arrange/cleaning/sorting of the garage (because 3 cars, cabinets, workout machines, lawnmower, pressure washer, edger, tools, bikes, etc. still needed to fit.) This morphed into, "Let's just have a yard sale next weekend and purge the house as well." Currently, 2 bays of the garage are chock full, and most has been labeled and sorted unto tables. I also notified the neighbours, letting them know, "Just put a table in your driveway and throw up a sign. But feel free to stop by Friday night and take whatever you want for free- we just want it gone!" Whatever is left is going to donation.

Holy wow- the Charlatan announcement!!! While I am the same age as our Charlatan, and jest to my friends, "Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson!" if they date/marry someone younger than them (but there is usually a much narrower age cap.) I mean, if it was a 25-year-old Jason Momoa, well, we'd probably be a little more understanding. But it's BJJ- he's a child who is can't even grow an actual beard, and is probably just getting hairs in those "special places." It's kind of creepy and disturbing. I get that she was lonely- but why could she not find a nice local French guy closer to her age?! Wow. If I was a Patreon, I'd probably cancel right now- something is not right. BJJ is definitely a gold digger.

• Heart
  • Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Ohh ffs. Dick is NOT Angel's employer.

It's not the age. It's the power balance and employment issues. Fellow co-worker imbalance.

It's what brought me back here. For so long I didn't want to believe @Clara Burnett (or her sources)... but it became too obvious. It was a grift-grab last year, someone asked a question about everyone's love life and they way she specifically called out Phillip "and what about YOU Phllip, are you satisfied with your love life?" and then everyone else in the room's facial reaction... sent me running back here again with a new name and avatar.

Then the "we's" and AnnMarie's "Steph AND Phillip want shutters" etc.

I'm so happy the KABOOM came for @Rory on VIP title thread!!!

So glad I skipped dinner, going to be an evening of popcorn and tea here!! :D :D

(If someone can find that gift grab for me - that would be awesome - I cannot make it through those - but it was before christmas last year, maybe during advent time. def before he spent the night in the hospital parking lot.)
Tattle certainly wasent fooled

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Jeeves

VIP Member
Not to derail but hubby has the Pride of Britain Awards on the tv. The team who developed the Astra Zeneca vaccine has just received an award. I must say that as we sit here still self isolating with Covid 19, it has struck a real cord with us that thanks to that incredible team, we, along with many thousands of others, have both benefitted from the AZ vaccines. It really brings it home to think that what we have experienced in the past few days might well have had a very different outcome for us.

• Heart
I actually have to congratulate her on having it kept hidden for so long, while in real life, I mean the actual life they lead, it has not been a secret at all. Everybody in her entourage has known this for months and months and still it apparently hard enough to believe to actually catch attention. I think it's kind of ironic that the ones who made her a "star" (channel 4) are the ones outing her now. It's a clear message of things to come, mirrors to shatter and smoke to vanish.
The series of Kabooms has begun.
More KABOOMS to come!

What’s the next KABOOM? BJJ’s parents and grandparents getting an apartment at Lalande?

• Haha
  • Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
I went to bed with the ceiling falling down and get up in the morning and SJ has a BOYFRIEND !!! Who Knew????????? :love: :love: :love:

Thank you once again Mojo for the work you do !

Congrats to VIP Rory and HalcyonOrganic

OMG ..... Jikki is back .......... its Stef's Boyfriend that made you come back ..... :ROFLMAO: tell the truth ! :ROFLMAO:

Morning All !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I can’t believe SJ’s patrons and subscribers aren’t questioning the trip to Barbados and New York with Support Squirrel now. They should be screaming about it! That was a business trip…SJ should have taken someone besides the squirrel to avoid the appearance of unethical conduct. Clearly, the trip was more about a little “getaway” for the two “lovers” than the job with Christie’s.

• Heart

Spirit of place

VIP Member
Finally got jolted back here from a looong lurkdom - a year in Tattle Life is ancient history - Brenda G's antics were still news while MP comments were being turfed off to their own thread. Imagine the loss ! Pages & pages of eye-popping updates running parallel to the family's & fans' attempts to save the unsaveable - he's on a WELL DESERVED holiday da da - but we KNEW - so delicious 😜
The jolt came from SJ's forced confession - I just never believed it before - right up till the last Halloween thingy when Squirrel paw with his ughy long nails flaunted in with his copper shining to show mummy while everyone was trying prep the food. She did say he was really a 75 year old in a young body - new fetish? He's plotted his move alright bringing all his grandparents' mahogany furniture plus all the crap he's accumulated - as he said " I'm here for the foreseeable future". Did he bring his toys like Davey?
Both he & Marie have one big talent for hanging on to the right coat tails & licking them .

Tattlers are suspicious of lurkers - that they are undercover spies for the enemy or whatever - personally I felt uncomfortable when SJ was called 'a criminal' here & other rabid comments - satire has always been biting but can be witty & light hearted which is the reason I always come back here. Sitting back on the sidelines I've got to know all the frequent posters -
a virtual community - so, so diverse and often skip the vlogs for snippets of YOUR lives. I almost broke cover to wish Halcyon Organic luck with job (not that he'd care) & to Jeeves with COVID.
All for now, at least I've broken the Ice Age ice.

• Heart