The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 785496

Teabeg…the Chicken Whisperer! 😆 Yes!
Sounds like the title of a horror story:

Michael looked worriedly at the clock slowly ticking away the last of the days sun.
He glanced out of the misty windows and rubbed away the condensation already forming. It's going to be a cold one tonight he muttered to himself as he glanced over his shoulder at the noise the kettle made on the aga.
As he turned and walked towards it, something caught his eye. The laptop light blinked, alerting him to a post on his YouTube channel.
He clicked on it, ready to delete, when a video sprang to life. A large chicken appeared on the screen and squawked...we know what you did last summer! A high screech was let out as picture after picture flashed up on the screen of his last few months partying with his 'friends.' The chicken leaned forward and whispered...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm counting down to my early retirement - 4 weeks to go!😁
I had to take early medical retirement back in 2012. I really enjoyed it at first but then it got boring. Now I'm loving it again! I hope you really enjoy your retirement!

The Turkeys will be the first over the fence, Teabag should also do some strimming to cut back on those nettles and weeds, after all none of the new animals are goats.
But he'd get his hands dirty!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did I really see written on the blackboard behind Cat ,... Candles and napkins on the shopping list. They must have stacks of both of these from the gift grab.
Indeed. Only thing missing is an Ouija Board, unless SJ already got one in the attic...
Shopping List.png

On a seperate note... RUSSIAN PARTY FOR EVERYBODY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I would think that with them posting this for the world to see, those guys who had their hair cut could have this guy arrested for assault. And I don't find it funny at all. It looks like something my grandkids would watch and laugh like hyenas about.
I don't think it was real --they were funning you.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I never met Marie or her brother Dmitri Romanov. Many of my friends did and even knew Felix Yussupov, so I get first hand stories. I knew Dmitri's son and grandson. A Russian-Georgian Countess knew Marie very, very well and they lived together for a while. Stephanie mentioned Marie doing fine sewing for Chanel, she and Prince Felix's wife (Irina, niece of Nicholas II) were in the fashion industry in Paris. Much of Felix's jewels were lost in this enterprise. My friend the countess worked for Elizabeth Arden for a number of years and opened the salon in Buenos Aires. Her name was Elizabeth and she died in Austin in the mid 1990's. Marie followed Elizabeth to the USA and lived with her there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He was fondling/stroking/caressing that young cock, I mean young rooster... 🐔
If I had said that..

But should the time come when I need to pack my scepter, or I get baaaaaaned :rolleyes:, I’leave happily because you will carry on my work in here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Dont they have paper and pencils there to write shopping lists? That looks like a hipster thing..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Ruby is an outdoor/ semi feral cat he won't take kindly to being made into an indoor pet. I know Selmar had him in the van sometimes but he was still free to come and go. Thinking of the cats on the farm I lived on, I tried to make pets of them and got rewarded with scratches. He'd be better off with Selmar, when Selmar leaves for a new camp, so he can remain semi wild and hunt his rodents and birds.
I have such "feral" cats.3 to be exact.They require time to get used to an indoor life,some less ,some more, but it is achievable.Done so with many during the years.As long as they are loved,taken care of and given attention.:)Hopefully Selmar will settle down somewhere soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I never met Marie or her brother Dmitri Romanov. Many of my friends did and even knew Felix Yussupov, so I get first hand stories. I knew Dmitri's son and grandson. A Russian-Georgian Countess knew Marie very, very well and they lived together for a while. Stephanie mentioned Marie doing fine sewing for Chanel, she and Prince Felix's wife (Irina, niece of Nicholas II) were in the fashion industry in Paris. Much of Felix's jewels were lost in this enterprise. My friend the countess worked for Elizabeth Arden for a number of years and opened the salon in Buenos Aires. Her name was Elizabeth and she died in Austin in the mid 1990's. Marie followed Elizabeth to the USA and lived with her there.
So should we address you with; 'Your Grace'.

I enjoyed your post! Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Snorty looked pissed in the car but SJ was thrilled he was going! I was confused he was taking his car right? So she needed a rental to go see Nic? Mason may be waiting for her there to finalize their double date train adventures.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Framed pictures to decorated the chickencoop....that woman is insane....in the old days they locked her up...
What totally fries my chicken is she's framing pictures for them but will not constuct a chicken run with a roof and no aperture wider than 45mm, which pine martens -- who party all night long in front of PJ's wildlife cam -- can squeeze through. Pine martens kill chickens for sport, not to eat, and will kill every one they can catch. Per @LaFrancaise123 it seems French poultry owners have some legal obligation to keep chickens safely housed. And not in the too small, grifted and decorated chicken house. With an impermeable plastic sheet on the floor which will collect waste and damage their feet. Grrrrr.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Talking about juwels..in the vlog Fan Flash said the russian nobility had to sell juwels to buy a balldress..thats actually true...in those days there was no vlogging on YT or patreon....they owned their juwels...all she does is beg...

What totally fries my chicken is she's framing pictures for them but will not constuct a chicken run with a roof and no aperture wider than 45mm, which pine martens -- who party all night long in front of PJ's wildlife cam -- can squeeze through. Pine martens kill chickens for sport, not to eat, and will kill every one they can catch. Per @LaFrancaise123 it seems French poultry owners have some legal obligation to keep chickens safely housed. And not in the too small, grifted and decorated chicken house. Grrrrr.
Yes indeed..another project failed from the list...Selmars chickenpalace...almost a year ago...at least Selmar has a chicken now in his palace.. :rolleyes: the chickens have to deal with ..yes with what...it looks awfull...dispite the paint her ladyship puts on it..and the golden framed pictures Fan hangs in it...talking about lipstick on a pig...not suitable at all..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we think Marie has registered/is going to register her business in the UK, or is she planning to operate "under the radar"? That should be interesting. Has she budgeted for overheads, supplies, etc.? If she had had to take a business plan to a bank, she would have failed miserably. Has she researched the potential market and the possible competitors? Has she a USP? Is she paying for her accommodation and the work space in Haworth? If not, who is paying for this? The flowers she has are expensive ones and you would need to buy those from a really good florist's or a wholesale supplier. Then, she has to pay for the Bath course (presumably she has free accommodation in Bath) and for a lot of petrol going up and down between Haworth and Bath, if she can get petrol, that is. On the news today, there were reports of hundreds of people unable to get petrol for essential journeys: care workers; medical staff in hospitals; ambulance drivers; sick patients needing to drive to have regular treatments, and other people trying to get to work to do essential jobs. On the other hand, there is entitled little miss FRK, driving hundreds of miles up and down the country on non-essential travel and stupid strangers are paying for her expenses. It makes me furious! If she films herself driving up and down, I will have to restrain myself from throwing something at the screen!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why do people stay in bad relationships, keep their lousy jobs they don't enjoy, accept to endure unfulfilling arrangements? There are no good reasons but we humans tend to do these things a lot.
Jobs or work is usually for the renumeration or benefits or both. I disliked my last job, but remained purely waiting for a better opportunity to arise. Sometimes opportunity takes a little longer than one would like!

Reactions: 11
omg is that woman in Brussels?? its not possible to stay 2 weeks at home....oh she must hate that place.... :rolleyes: or is she having a meeting with nic...to buy them out...
She said they are going to be at LL next month so there was no need for her to go and see them in Brussels, she must be on her way to see BJJ.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.