The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We watched the CD vlog. My wife commented, and I think she might be right, that the sparkle in the eye of SJ vanished the minute Phillip was gone. She tried hard to sound upbeat & enthusiastic, but did look a bit lost without her support squirrel. Must be love :unsure: Anyway, boring stuff.
Can't wait to see James Bond!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We watched the CD vlog. My wife commented, and I think she might be right, that the sparkle in the eye of SJ vanished the minute Phillip was gone. She tried hard to sound upbeat & enthusiastic, but did look a bit lost without her support squirrel. Must be love :unsure: Anyway, boring stuff.
Can't wait to see James Bond!
Phillip looked like he was on the verge of crying when he said goodbye to the princess , they are seriously codependent. His absence will be a blessing for those barn dwellers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Same here, I grew up in a farming community, brought up by my dad and I had brothers, no sisters. I had sons no daughters and have 3 grandsons plus 3 granddaughters, it is is lovely for me to be round girls. I'm used to the way boys and men interact here in the UK. Banter and insults are a sign of affection. You know when the group doesn't like you, you would be shunned. My husband has MH issues and was unable to see his psychotherapist face to face over the lockdowns or any of his friends of course. . I was worried for him, but he had support from several of his friends over the phone and Skype. You would be shocked if you heard their conversations. It is all swearing and insults and teasing. Very Un PC. He was so happy to hear from them, one friend rings daily, it makes his day I can tell. They try to outdo each other with the must outrageous, filthy and abusive insults and laugh like idiots. .I think it's a British or English thing. To be taken as a sign of affection. British women don't do it quite as much, but ribbing is common amongst good friends and family.
When my grandson is playing online games with his friends he is very loud, laughing like a lunatic, and I can hear his friends doing the same thing even though grandson has on headphones. I don't see how he can stand all that yelling and loudness...LOL...and they have really filthy potty mouths, too!

The problem is my hips and thighs. To much water in there so I need a certain size and form. Can't slip in regular cut jeans.
My ex husbands thighs were each as big around as his waist (No fat on the man, just solid muscle!!!) but he had smallish hips and a "man butt"...was still hard to find pants that fit him right.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Nope...it's Gaston 😅 Unfortunately the one in these photos met a bad end via a fireworks accident 😢
This is so very sad. My first thought was the lookalike Gaston when I saw the picture. Sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
With Bordeaux Life doing a daily vlog too, it's official, Dan the Gardener is the new chateauverse trendsetter. More vlog, more revenues!
It's only a matter of time before the Fleuries start theirs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
omg is that woman in Brussels?? its not possible to stay 2 weeks at home....oh she must hate that place.... :rolleyes: or is she having a meeting with nic...to buy them out....
What was so important that could not wait a week or so as she has already told us that Nic et family are to visit in October

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I just watched the latest CD vlog and I could just kick SJ in the butt ... You Had your Birthday witch!
OMG .... on and on it goes like a child who must have the attention ALL the time.
I felt sorry for Tatt's and Selmar ... it should have been a party for welcoming Just Tatt's but Noooo.... the old girl had to be the centre of attention and bring up her bloody birthday .... its been and gone girl !!!
Sorry, but I cannot stand people like SJ .... they do not care for anyone or thing ... just themselves.
Just look at the poor helpless chickens and don't go there with the stupid framed needlework in the coops! Put that money to good fencing for them! It grates my teeth when she coo's over the peacock chic's ..... they are all on their own - good luck with your chicks peacock mother ! Fanny won't help but , oh you make such good videos for my $$$ Channel ! The woman is such a hideous , horrid thing.

Squirrel Boy ... if you think hitching your wagon to her for a easy fun life ... think again. You will have to dance attention on her everyday for the rest of your life ( or , however long she wants you around ) and the older it gets the harder it gets.
You will want to poison her in the end!!

Oh .... Good Morning All .... I have to relax , have a herbal tea and calm down but isn't it interesting .... sometimes she does something and it really gets under your skin at times .
Some days it slides off but not this vlog for me today ! :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
just do what you like..nobody is judging you..i like flowers too, we also get them from the florist but sometimes the supermarket ones are even better...
Our local Safeway store (which is thankfully just 3 blocks away!) has an excellent selection of quite beautiful flowers. Unfortunately they don't ever have whatever those purplish flowers are!!!!

Reactions: 5
Snorty looked pissed in the car but SJ was thrilled he was going! I was confused he was taking his car right? So she needed a rental to go see Nic? Mason may be waiting for her there to finalize their double date train adventures.
It was odd, I think he was taking her car… and she was using a rental ??? I didn’t get the logic.

Reactions: 7
Bet the person who embroidered and sent them is delighted that they will be in a tiny, over-crowded hen house where no one but the chickens can see them!

She'll probably pop over to The Netherlands to see her partner.
Why did she go there? She just said the other day that they were all going to come to the Shanty in October???
She just hates being at the Shanty.
When Dan went to help with the exploding radiators I wondered where SJ and the wonder boy were. I figured they were still in bed since they don't do any work.
They are off on another vacation. In Brussels.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I don't think it was real --they were funning you.
Then those guys who got their hair cut must have been in on the joke as that was real hair (as far as I could tell) that the hair cutter put into the jar!!!...Sorry, I'm not bashing you when I say that I really didn't find it amusing.

Dont they have paper and pencils there to write shopping lists? That looks like a hipster thing..
We have a similar thing but with a dry erase board. As we need something we write it on the board and then on the next shopping run we write it down on paper to take with us to the store.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.