The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never met Marie or her brother Dmitri Romanov. Many of my friends did and even knew Felix Yussupov, so I get first hand stories. I knew Dmitri's son and grandson. A Russian-Georgian Countess knew Marie very, very well and they lived together for a while. Stephanie mentioned Marie doing fine sewing for Chanel, she and Prince Felix's wife (Irina, niece of Nicholas II) were in the fashion industry in Paris. Much of Felix's jewels were lost in this enterprise. My friend the countess worked for Elizabeth Arden for a number of years and opened the salon in Buenos Aires. Her name was Elizabeth and she died in Austin in the mid 1990's. Marie followed Elizabeth to the USA and lived with her t yourself there.
Please, please write this to Steph, get yourself invited and then tell us all about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She said they are going to be at LL next month so there was no need for her to go and see them in Brussels, she must be on her way to see BJJ.
FFS. GRR...I loathe all this subterfuge, the deceptions and stupid games.
But then, it's all part of the fantasy illusion in her head - she's truly sick, isn't she...?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, it's a real thing. You've posted some of the signs. Other behaviours include making jokes at the target's expense, doing a task for the target so badly that the job is messed up, covertly thwarting their plans, malicious gossip about or spreading the target's confidences whilst pretending to be a close friend....in fact, anything covert that serves to undermine the target.
@Sami Lee sh*t those sound like some straight up aggressive behaviors! nothing passive about those actions! yikes-people are so mean

Reactions: 7
Thank you for that.

I watched it all the way through and wanted to witch slap that blonde idiot TV newswoman...they talked to his dad who said he was heartbroken over losing his son....well DUH!!!! It was his SON! What did they expect him to say???

But it is tragic. People do stupid things just playing around, never expecting the unimaginable to happen.

Reactions: 8
So why would support squirrel get to drive SJ’s car if all they are is employee/employer? More proof they are involved in some kind of way? 🤢
Can’t wait for Bond 😎 he can shake or stir me any time he likes 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched the latest CD vlog and I could just kick SJ in the butt ... You Had your Birthday witch!
OMG .... on and on it goes like a child who must have the attention ALL the time.
I felt sorry for Tatt's and Selmar ... it should have been a party for welcoming Just Tatt's but Noooo.... the old girl had to be the centre of attention and bring up her bloody birthday .... its been and gone girl !!!
Sorry, but I cannot stand people like SJ .... they do not care for anyone or thing ... just themselves.
Just look at the poor helpless chickens and don't go there with the stupid framed needlework in the coops! Put that money to good fencing for them! It grates my teeth when she coo's over the peacock chic's ..... they are all on their own - good luck with your chicks peacock mother ! Fanny won't help but , oh you make such good videos for my $$$ Channel ! The woman is such a hideous , horrid thing.

Squirrel Boy ... if you think hitching your wagon to her for a easy fun life ... think again. You will have to dance attention on her everyday for the rest of your life ( or , however long she wants you around ) and the older it gets the harder it gets.
You will want to poison her in the end!!

Oh .... Good Morning All .... I have to relax , have a herbal tea and calm down but isn't it interesting .... sometimes she does something and it really gets under your skin at times .
Some days it slides off but not this vlog for me today ! :love:
Morning all - yep I just watched that anxiety vlog too. Windows in the chapel - now who is that cardinal/saint whoever - he looks grumpy. The restorer is having a very bad year or avoiding a huge job. Poorman did he not have an accident and also someone in hospital? Or did someone else who was supposed to come and restore something fall off a ladder? I cannot keep track of the delays - maybe she cannot either as she is travelling again. My ears did prick up when she assured her viewers (patter-ons) the money has been put aside for the chapel. Why would it not be? Unless it went on loo wallpaper and a digger - or whatever. It should be more than aside by now. Lots of blinking of the eyes as she hyper rattled off that statement. Now let me think...what else could that money have been blown on? Certainly not the chicken enclosure - framed pictures for the inside of a dolls house coop. Complete and utter nonsense. But like you @Pekey - that party scene was terrible. Lots of cackling and singing and the 'guests' of honour sitting uncomfortably stone silent at the end of the table. Not a word in speeches from them - just Fanny yelling 'true love' and singing happy birthdays . It was terrible. It was also the speed that party scene moved at that was dazzling. Horrible vlog - time lines all screwed again - after she promised now she was home she is all caught up from being away. Really? I need a coffee!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.