The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @sandro37 VIP Member :m:m:m:m
then lets do this one
The Chateau Diaries #69: Thomas, Marie, Selmar...; Snorty are you next?
it has way more impact since they all read here
with love,
xoxox

Most Liked Post previous thread
@HalcyonOrganic
Chatty Member

Friday at 7:56 AM
Hi fellow tattlers!

no Covid, but I had to spend 2x1 night in the hospital so that they hook me up with CPAP machine for my sleep apnoe at home.

they turned the air pressure up to 16 out of 20bar… it was look a strong wind blowing in my mout that night. It was so intense that the air flew through every gap and silicon seal on the mask which made very lewd noises. My cheeks were blown up. The pressure was much to strong for the mask.

a few hours ago I brought the machine back to the hospital, now I have to find another therapy method.

buuuut, After 10 years of unemployment thanks to a breakdown, I’ll start a new job in a warehouse!

Reactions:You, babyrocks, YoungAtHeart and 61 others

@Jeeves
VIP Member

Saturday at 4:51 PM
Please indulge me for just a moment:

An hour ago, my very strong, fit and healthy old schoolfriend lost his two week battle with Covid.

Tattlers, if you are fortunate enough to be able to accept the offer of a vaccine, please take it. His Covid journey has been vicious. Stay safe everyone.

Reactions:You, Aquablue, lolander and 59 others

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Another VIP in our midst and another thread. Congratulations to @sandro37 👏

Following on from the last thread. I too have a French Christian name, it is generally shortened unless my Mother is around.
We have quite the History in our family and were as some of these Chateau owners, land rich and cash poor (well the taxman wasn't poor)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Glad to see that our chats inhere are not all about lunatic grifting chateaux owners alone....but that we also care about our fellow tattlers...it makes me proud of all of you..lets continue the good work..with a good and sensable heart and a sharp mind..

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I would like to thank the Academy, my mum, @MojoDublin, and all fellow tattlers especially the undercover ones, all who inspired me to come up with 1000+ posts
furthermore, I would like to thank the fallen tattlers, you fought for us and for the truth, you stay in our memory forever, you carved the way for many others who came after you to take the torch and shed the light on all the shady, toxic and sometimes illegal dealings of our dear Shitolaine and her entourage

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I forgot to mention. Are we still encouraging @Heathcliffe to achieve his status?
The initiations he will need to undertake are long and arduous.
1. We need a pot boy in the VIP lounge.
2. The Aston needs a good wax.
3. The reporting on vlogs has gone a bit lax of late, we need agents on the ground prepared to sift through the detritus.
4.He mentioned jogging, we need to time him against the French dogs.

I am sure others can suggest a few Herculean tasks in order to gain his status.

Now where did the keys go to the VIP lounge. We can't let Flip get hold of them, he may break a wrist trying all of the handles in there. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Another VIP in our midst and another thread. Congratulations to @sandro37 👏

Following on from the last thread. I too have a French Christian name, it is generally shortened unless my Mother is around.
We have quite the History in our family and were as some of these Chateau owners, land rich and cash poor (well the taxman wasn't poor)
my first name runs in the family since ages ago...but my parents gave a modern twist to it..its a regal name..a well known name used for north european kings..and my second and futher names are familyrelated..our family has always been well connected..always had land and cash..were always very clever who to support and always managed to stay under the radar...and lived a very nice life..just like i do ..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Congrats @sandro37 on your VIP status, enjoy the VIP lounge ;) hope to join you all one day. Thanks to @MojoDublin for the new thread.
Good Luck to all in the UK on here who need to drive to work, school etc. I think we're all in for a bit of a week :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I forgot to mention. Are we still encouraging @Heathcliffe to achieve his status?
The initiations he will need to undertake are long and arduous.
1. We need a pot boy in the VIP lounge.
2. The Aston needs a good wax.
3. The reporting on vlogs has gone a bit lax of late, we need agents on the ground prepared to sift through the detritus.
4.He mentioned jogging, we need to time him against the French dogs.

I am sure others can suggest a few Herculean tasks in order to gain his status.

Now where did the keys go to the VIP lounge. We can't let Flip get hold of them, he may break a wrist trying all of the handles in there. 🤣
For sure the keys to the vip lounge are not in snorts hands..he only has the keys to the grave yard...btw its a bit odd..you get the keys to the chateau..and you drop them in the stables....never happend in my family...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just watched today's episode of CD and I have to say I kind of felt sorry for Selmar. It looked to me that he had a surprised expression on his face, as if someone hadn't bothered to tell him that his workshop was being appropriated by the Golden Man Bun. I'm guessing this was essentially him receiving his walking papers. Now the downstairs loo will never be finished!

I will also speculate that Amaury will not only be doing the paneling in the Grand Salon (and Nutti too), but will ultimately become the Chief Project Manager of all renovations, restorations while Her Maj jetsets around the world.

As for Snorts, I know many of you are convinced he is her lover, but I really think you have the wrong end of the stick. That boy is as gay as a daisy! If anything, the two of them are more inclined to play dress-up in SJ's gowns than to play hide the purple parsnip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just watched today's episode of CD and I have to say I kind of felt sorry for Selmar. It looked to me that he had a surprised expression on his face, as if someone hadn't bothered to tell him that his workshop was being appropriated by the Golden Man Bun. I'm guessing this was essentially him receiving his walking papers. Now the downstairs loo will never be finished!

I will also speculate that Amaury will not only be doing the paneling in the Grand Salon (and Nutti too), but will ultimately become the Chief Project Manager of all renovations, restorations while Her Maj jetsets around the world.

As for Snorts, I know many of you are convinced he is her lover, but I really think you have the wrong end of the stick. That boy is as gay as a daisy! If anything, the two of them are more inclined to play dress-up in SJ's gowns than to play hide the purple parsnip.
i have never been convinced that he puts his small parsnip in her punami....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Day 4 @ My Big Brothers Gaff

nothing …..

Day 5 @ My Big Brothers Gaff
Nothing …….

less than 7 days to month end … I’m thinking 💭 it’s andreeeeew who’s become the Momager and is hoiking MOLD out for cash 💰

one way or another ….
They ain’t living on air ….
Top or Bottom 😰
😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
my first name runs in the family since ages ago...but my parents gave a modern twist to it..its a regal name..a well known name used for north european kings..and my second and futher names are familyrelated..our family has always been well connected..always had land and cash..were always very clever who to support and always managed to stay under the radar...and lived a very nice life..just like i do ..
Vercingetorix? Izzat you, daddy?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
We can see we're close to the end of the month by every vlogger advertising their patreons and begging people to subscribe to their channels.
The Fleuries' latest patreon vlog, if you're interested:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Morning all! New thread - congrats to @sandro37 and thanks to @MojoDublin for setting this all up - I had a bit of catch up but jumped into the vlogs.

Fanny of the Dust of A Thousand GAG Items being hauled out of Anne Marie's workshop was already on FF for me - what a blessing. What a mess. Bags of wool past missed by felters of decades past, are tossed aside. Filly got his key stuck in the door. Idiotic chateau inmates played with pea chicks - to drop them in a wall garden for a bird of prey to fly in and eat them. Get these creatures a proper enclosure and stop showing them affection in squeals. It is like a petting zoo. Marie at the end reveals the time line flaw with flannel fanny. This vlog was all about opening doors and locking some. Leftovers for dinner again. Seems the last shopping buy didn't get far. - Never mind there are some wasp berries in the garden - and nettles. AS.......

Sillymar
showed us. He was more interesting for only showing how badly his planter boxes have failed in one summer - sad produce beds - lumped in manure, black plastic held down by rubbish to stop rampant weeds. Empty arches - Pergola looks hideous - just a hot mess of nothing. Vlog ended with slow tango. Appropriate for that place - everything is going at a funeral march pace. Plenty of farwell flowers everywhere.

Checked the Aga Khans vlog to see comments only - who knew so many people loved a stove clean up. Meanwhile Sadie the clean up lady is nowhere to be found - probably still stuck in the largest antique market in the world

No job Ryan has become the employment police in Phuket. Dropping his girlfriend to WORK - he laments the issues of tourism in Thailand, eats fried rice from his balcony. Still has shopping issues - can not find the 7/11.

Success Stories took a leap forward with dropping its host FRK - Mackie is back in town - control, and manages a better vlog.

That is it for now - and frankly that was too much for me! Off into the day x

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I would like to thank the Academy, my mum, @MojoDublin, and all fellow tattlers especially the undercover ones, all who inspired me to come up with 1000+ posts
furthermore, I would like to thank the fallen tattlers, you fought for us and for the truth, you stay in our memory forever, you carved the way for many others who came after you to take the torch and shed the light on all the shady, toxic and sometimes illegal dealings of our dear Shitolaine and her entourage
@sandro37!!!! You could be a speech writer!! Maybe you are???? Congratulations!!! Very well said and welcome to the clubhouse!!! Cheer, cheer!😁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We can see we're close to the end of the month by every vlogger advertising their patreons and begging people to subscribe to their channels.
The Fleuries' latest patreon vlog, if you're interested:
Here are my thoughts - your dream kitchen is exactly that - yours. You can take people along for the ride but they do not have to pay for it! The sponsorship was already evident in the previous vlog and probably a good way to generate rev - along with ads. I guess I see then as the better of the Chateau lot because they do achieve things beautifully, film excellently and provide good content. I am still NEVER going to come at knowing what it costs them to have this home/business. It is a private property. Get on with it and leave out the disclosures. It is tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Selmar has apparently long been in an outdoor workshop nearer his van according to Tati. Tati said she’s helping Stephanie with creative projects
all very imperious. This was cited in last thread

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.