The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice a distinct lack of spectacles whilst driving the hire car back from Brico.

Reactions: 11
their not lying in bed 🛌 trying to manifest themselves a lotto win 🥇
Now I feel embarrassed...this is what I do...hasn't worked for me yet....LOL

I have great respect for the chateau owners who work hard and do amazing reno work. Good for them!

I think that our US and other non British tattlers do not really 'get' our humour, teasing and banter as seen in Dan's vlog with Amaury yesterday.
I get their humor...it's sarcasm, a language I'm fluent in!...:m:m:m:m:m

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did I just watch ground hog day

again

Dan covered it
SSB covered it
Again

also the outfit … seen it all befor
There was no change - that wasent Russian
It was an English flapper / slapper

😈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see that Stephanie's premiere starts in just a few minutes...and I just got notification that Bordeaux Life has a premiere in 30 minutes...wonder how Steph feels about that!
Bordeaux Life got on Chateau DIY, first in the new series. Steph definitely on second fiddle duty. 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did I really see written on the blackboard behind Cat ,... Candles and napkins on the shopping list. They must have stacks of both of these from the gift grab.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How does it comes that Steph need a "carte de sejour" (post-Brexit residency card) since she got her French passport in November (if memory serves - I will investigate tomorrow) AND her Irish passport (European passport) ???

Two explanations :

She lied about her French passport when she announced she (finally) got it AND about her Irish passport.

2. She wants to play the card of the poor British girl alone in France (Europe) and obliged to fight for her stay and she's no different than the other British expats.

Conclusion : What a great manipulator she is !! It makes you really think that all what she can say is... a fairytale !!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What was going on inside her head?
A 1920s style dress at a Russian-themed party.
Partying with the Bolsheviks, eh, Stephanie?
Sensible Jon L has something to say on the live chat.

cd88.png

cd89.png

Perhaps SJ thinks that the Communist Party was a grand event!
Or maybe SJ is just being herself: "F*ck the dress code! I'll dress up however I want!"?

In keeping with the Russian theme, the guests of honor decided to dress as Swiss peasants.

cd90.png
25-swiss-peasants.jpg

Lalande's costume soirees are getting more stupid. Why can't she just host a normal party for once?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
From the live chat...

The Chateau Diaries Hello from Brussels everyone! I’ve popped here for a couple of nights to see Nic, Antoine and Marie

The Chateau Diaries @Nic and Marie send their love to you all!

Percy Attfield @the Chateau Diaries best wishes to Nic, Marie & Antoinne.

The Chateau Diaries @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts He’s hoping to come for Halloween, along with Nic & Marie

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mmmmm
So that’s why there was radio silence @Gibson …….

010F19AB-FF66-42E4-A2DE-2D862FE523D3.png

Side bar

anyone going to see it ???
Sure! Fond memories! In my childhood the only cinema movies shown in my village in Jugoslavija were James Bond, Arnold Schwarzenegger and last but not least : Louis de Funes 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Speaking of man buns, I remember this vid from a few years ago. Probably fake, but...

I would think that with them posting this for the world to see, those guys who had their hair cut could have this guy arrested for assault. And I don't find it funny at all. It looks like something my grandkids would watch and laugh like hyenas about.

Reactions: 6
Now I feel embarrassed...this is what I do...hasn't worked for me yet....LOL

I have great respect for the chateau owners who work hard and do amazing reno work. Good for them!

I get their humor...it's sarcasm, a language I'm fluent in!...:m:m:m:m:m
Its training for the sarcasm the Brits are so famous for 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sure! Fond memories! In my childhood the only cinema movies shown in my village in Jugoslavija were James Bond, Arnold Schwarzenegger and last but not least : Louis de Funes 😂

Framed pictures to decorated the chickencoop....that woman is insane....in the old days they locked her up...
She'd have to be locked up in solitary ... she'd drive the other inmates round the bend ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.