The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always believed they were sleeping together too. When do you think it started? My guess is around Halloween last year.
I can't decide. Some time ago there was a vlog where SJ took us all along with her to get new glasses (spectacles). When she got home to explain to the other Lalalanders on the frames she chose she said "Philip liked them". A strange thing to say unless he was a "significant other"? Then the matching rings happened.... but then they always have separate rooms when the go away.....as far as we are lead to believe anyway....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Framed pictures to decorated the chickencoop....that woman is insane....in the old days they locked her up...
Bet the person who embroidered and sent them is delighted that they will be in a tiny, over-crowded hen house where no one but the chickens can see them!

The Chateau Diaries Hello from Brussels everyone! I’ve popped here for a couple of nights to see Nic, Antoine and Marie
She'll probably pop over to The Netherlands to see her partner.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't know flowers and I don't know what those purplish flowers are but I love them!!!...and the whiteish roses, too. I like to buy flowers for my desk every now and then but for several reasons, I buy them at the grocery store (I know!...how terrible!...but it's what I can afford plus I can't get around very well so I take what I can get...)...usually I go for big sunflowers or those yellow roses with the red streaks in them (not feeling very descriptive right now...foggy brained)...Anyway...back to reading.....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah ! I'm not the only one to wonder about this farce !

From her vlog's comments section :

Marion Chanson
10 minutes agoStephanie, a carte de sejour! Why aren't you a French citizen with a French mum?!!!

scotchette
17 minutes ago
I don't understand her mother is French. She should be French by filiation?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep that is how I got with my sister. And actually on one of my last texts to her back in March was ," I am tired of playing these games". Narcs just wear you out. And they get away with "their games" for SO long with SO many people. I finally had to cut the cord. And for me it is a relief but sad as she is my only sister. My only brother ( I being in the middle) is finally getting his fill of her too...which for me, again, is a relief that he "gets it" now but also sad. My sister is the oldest. I wonder if narcissism is more common in the oldest sibling or just random???
My narc mom was the baby of her family. The 4th child.

Reactions: 3
I thought Stephanie looked great in that dress and diadem. It was chunky and flashing like a Cartier tiara.

few years ago I spent two days going through Romanov clothes - one of the highlights was Catherine the Great's underclothes and her stockings. All of these assorted things were kept in huge wardrobes in the Catherine Palace. I have a few things that belonged to her in my collection of Russian things.

Marie's Swedish Prince husband was gay, that's why she got a divorce so easily and was able to remarry. I have a number of things that belonged to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yep that is how I got with my sister. And actually on one of my last texts to her back in March was ," I am tired of playing these games". Narcs just wear you out. And they get away with "their games" for SO long with SO many people. I finally had to cut the cord. And for me it is a relief but sad as she is my only sister. My only brother ( I being in the middle) is finally getting his fill of her too...which for me, again, is a relief that he "gets it" now but also sad. My sister is the oldest. I wonder if narcissism is more common in the oldest sibling or just random???
I'm the oldest of 3, I had a younger sister and I have a "baby" brother (he's 61) and I don't THINK I'm narcissistic...:unsure::oops:o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Things evolved and developed up to the point they couldn't wait to leave. I'm sure they enjoyed staying there a lot too. There where months they were completely alone at her HMN while she was frolicking around the world. They were wise enough not to live in the shittoo itself but in the much more private cottage, where they could distance themselves when things got tough. A lot of the stories they told me are one sided, obviously, and lots is now told in hindsight. It's always easier to judge afterwards and think, why the hell did I put up with that tit? Personally, I told them during their stay over and over again that they should grow a pair and at least talk back to SJ, but I also recognize we are not all the same when it comes to guarding our boundaries.
Every time I see the cottage mentioned, I nod knowingly to myself....then I realised...what cottage? Excuse my ignorance, but have no idea where it is! Does LaLaLand have a separate cottage that we never see? where is it? who lives there now - sorry if thats a whole lot of stupid questions after all this time! 🥴 :unsure:

Reactions: 5
My 33 year old son had a man bun for years. Now he has short hair and a moustache and I call him Fred in honor of Freddy Mercury. A girl at the gym told him he "looked like the guy off the Bohemian Rhapsody movie" She is right!
I love me some Freddy Mercury!...🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bet the person who embroidered and sent them is delighted that they will be in a tiny, over-crowded hen house where no one but the chickens can see them!

She'll probably pop over to The Netherlands to see her partner.
omg is that woman in Brussels?? its not possible to stay 2 weeks at home....oh she must hate that place.... :rolleyes: or is she having a meeting with nic...to buy them out....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From the live chat...

The Chateau Diaries Hello from Brussels everyone! I’ve popped here for a couple of nights to see Nic, Antoine and Marie

The Chateau Diaries @Nic and Marie send their love to you all!

Percy Attfield @the Chateau Diaries best wishes to Nic, Marie & Antoinne.

The Chateau Diaries @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts He’s hoping to come for Halloween, along with Nic & Marie
snorts went back to netherworld since
The ball 🏈 …. I know 😂
So Project 12 .. pack a case
Eh voila..
the 3 directors are stashing the cash 💵
Offshore
😈

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I would think that with them posting this for the world to see, those guys who had their hair cut could have this guy arrested for assault. And I don't find it funny at all. It looks like something my grandkids would watch and laugh like hyenas about.
I would personally cut✂ his little baubles 🥎🥎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Have we even seen Antoine since he was told he couldn’t play with the Playmobile?
Nick and Marie are supposed to be at the chateau "next month", whenever that may be since her timelines are forever f-ed up, but I'm not sure if Antoine will be with them as he's still in school...(isn't he in a boarding school?)

I don't know flowers and I don't know what those purplish flowers are but I love them!!!...and the whiteish roses, too. I like to buy flowers for my desk every now and then but for several reasons, I buy them at the grocery store (I know!...how terrible!...but it's what I can afford plus I can't get around very well so I take what I can get...)...usually I go for big sunflowers or those yellow roses with the red streaks in them (not feeling very descriptive right now...foggy brained)...Anyway...back to reading.....
just do what you like..nobody is judging you..i like flowers too, we also get them from the florist but sometimes the supermarket ones are even better...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
SJ obviously stepped on Christie's toes when she announced that the vignettes would be shown last Sunday and had to change her plans. Another 7 days before christies open the bidding.
Oh! I wondered why there was a "regular" hodge podge video on Sunday! Ha ha on SJ!

I thought Stephanie looked great in that dress and diadem. It was chunky and flashing like a Cartier tiara.

few years ago I spent two days going through Romanov clothes - one of the highlights was Catherine the Great's underclothes and her stockings. All of these assorted things were kept in huge wardrobes in the Catherine Palace. I have a few things that belonged to her in my collection of Russian things.

Marie's Swedish Prince husband was gay, that's why she got a divorce so easily and was able to remarry. I have a number of things that belonged to her.
That's interesting and I expect you had a wonderful time. My better half is interested in fashion of by gone era's, she could give the Traction sewist a run for her money with the knowledge she has. I often hear her comments on period dramas regarding what is and isn't right for the period etc.

Avert your eyes Tattlers 👀

*I agree* I thought Steph suits that style of dress.

Reactions: 9
Handsome ,and they seem to have fun. But I cannot get over the damn teeth…(Dan’s) Ooo my goodness…They look like vampire teeth!
You and I seem to have a thing about their teeth...LOL...but his don't bother me as much as Stephanie's oversized chompers in her humongous mouth...I truly have to look away from the screen every time she does those close-ups of her talking into the camera...as a big fan of the Jurassic Park films, she reminds me of a T-rex coming in for the kill...🦖

_96369780_ab863f99-9ff0-4824-9798-809903230f98.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.