The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The live chat was as bad as the vlog. You can hear the sucking. :sick: Donna Davis Art, Neil Hartley and Brenda M are pouring the Kool-Aide. Did SJ put them on the payroll???

CA Garden @Donna Davis Art Hi! I just visited your online shop! OMG...you're having a sale and Christmas is around the corner. Leggings? Totes? Wall art? There's so much to see and buy! Love it!

Donna Davis Art @CA Garden Thank you, yes using that online company I'm able to get things on all sorts, it's fun Thanks for having a look. Yes the giraffe is from my 'animals in chairs' series that was a blast

Percy Attfield @Donna Davis Art we are both doing well but not kayaking!

Neil Hartley @Percy Attfield there's no point having a beach house if you and Isabelle don't get the kayaks or surfboards outWary of sharks, I suppose...

Donna Davis Art @Neil Hartley that is true @Percy Attfield have you worries of sharks, is that why no kayaking?

Donna Davis Art @Neil Hartley or maybe they are sailing instead, are far superior form of water sport @Percy Attfield

Brenda M @Neil Hartley I was thinking that with @Donna Davis Art out in the kayaks

Percy Attfield not near the sea at present @Neil Hartley @Donna Davis Art . Besides kayaking is not as easy as it would appear

Donna Davis Art @Brenda M did I say hello ? SO many poeple now , its' such a crush in here

Donna Davis Art @Neil Hartley OH yes, it'd be lovely to have a canal boat to glide about in one's home, it's on the 'list'

Neil Hartley @Percy Attfield I've done quite a bit of kayaking and find it much easier than surfing

Donna Davis Art @Percy Attfield I think you need a wider more stable kayak, a big sea going one with a keel you'd be fine

Donna Davis Art SO excited for Phillip I hope he records his adventures

Neil Hartley @I've studied Russian and been to Russia and the food is not the best

Neil Hartley @Gerald Grady I hope to catch up with you when you're back here in France

Gerald Grady That would be great Neil

Donna Davis Art Good night thank you so much @the Chateau Diaries @Percy Attfield @isabelle Jarvis @Gerald Grady all
Little bit of self promotion never goes astray Donna - now I have to have ANOTHER wine before bed picturing Percy and Mummy in a Kayak. As always - thank you @KiKiGee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok read back many pages. Entertaining and lively as ever! Fanny’s teeth. Come on, they’re not that bad - I’d much rather see natural clean, white teeth even if they are slightly on the larger side! I hate those horrible teeth that people like Katie Price, Gino de Campo and Rylan have, they‘re just awful, large fake like stick on teeth. Sorry to those not in the U.K. Dan‘s on the other hand - he needs to sort them - sorry Dan.
The volunteer did a great job cooking, and produced a nice, healthy meal for all with minimum fuss. But, I couldn’t keep my eyes away from the beam above the cooker with all the dust stuck to the underside of it ready to fall into the food. That was really gross. Someone, give it a wipe down!!! Yes it was a strange party for sure, and it seems Cat is off once more.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
If she's REALLY in Brussels .

From now on, I won’t believe one word coming from her mouth (this carte de séjour farce was the very last straw for me) !!
She mixed it up, she actually applied for the permis de camper ⛺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The live chat was as bad as the vlog. You can hear the sucking. :sick: Donna Davis Art, Neil Hartley and Brenda M are pouring the Kool-Aide. Did SJ put them on the payroll???

Donna Davis Art SO excited for Phillip I hope he records his adventures

Neil Hartley @Gerald Grady I hope to catch up with you when you're back here in France

Gerald Grady That would be great Neil

Donna Davis Art Good night thank you so much @the Chateau Diaries @Percy Attfield @isabelle Jarvis @Gerald Grady all
Aha, so someone British who has studied Russian and has been to Russia says that Russian food is not the best?o_O:rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I did some researches in our Tattle threads.

All the recap about her Irish AND French passports are in the thread #27. (Just click on the Search button on the right top and type Irish passport).

Yes : She's got an Irish passport and a French one too !

What is she on ?? :unsure:
I copy below ONE post about it (out of a dozen):

She said in a vlog that it was going to take too long to get a French one, so via her paternal grandmother could get an Irish one (ie EU approved). Makes it easy to flit around Europe. British so no issues when she travels to and from London. French one has come through.

Reactions:Clara Burnett, Aquablue, darkone and 2 others
Maybe she spent so much time travelling in the past that they wondered if she was a resident.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It will be interesting to see how this goes. Not only for SJ but also for Anna and Ed.
Again, from the live chat...

Céleste R Has anyone seen Justine Lord? She awas askign after my book and didn't see that I posted links twice!!
Céleste R @jetje goes dutch did you see my latest video?
Céleste R Thursday NEXT WEEK!!

Céleste R
£10.00
Next Thursday, not Tuesday is when I am at LALANDE

The Chateau Diaries @Céleste R I’m super excited to meet you!
Céleste R@The Chateau Diaries the feeling is MUTUAL
Laura Claudia @Céleste R how exciting! you must be over the moon! I hope we will see you in one of the vlogs
Céleste R @Laura Claudia that is Stephanies decision. I defo will want to shoot stuff for my Trade Mark Channel here on YT GRAND IPR the Empress Of Trade Marks - please subscribe
Céleste R @Laura Claudia Oh, great thank you. What are you interested in dear? Can you find my channel? If not find the non branded one, I have links on that to
Céleste R @Laura Claudia THANK YOU! Plenty of Trade Mark Platinum nuggets on it and will provide MORE

GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade MarksI shall have to rewatch after @Bordeaux Life s vlog
GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks@The Chateau Diaries I am here from my business profile - Still Céleste

GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks
£10.00
To friendships

The Chateau Diaries @GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks Thank you! That’s quite a glorious new name you’ve got!
GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks @the Chateau Diaries business channel

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She's sent out a clear message about their relationship with the car. Fillet takes the car, so she needs to hire one because of course he's more than just part of her staff or a volunteer. No public transport for Mummy's little Prince. He'll be grifting for his own car soon ( FRK got one for her "work") so. he'll need a car of his own to pop to and from The Netherlands for his "work." The Gangsta Grannies couldn't stand to think of Fanny's "chosen one" slumming it on the train.
I thought he had his own car when he came back from his visit for family business during lockdown- which is how he managed to bring half the contents of his Grandma's house and her wardrobe with him. Did Mum and Dad take the car away when they came? Perhaps that's why they came and didn't want to be filmed?
Vote 👍 if you think Phil will send Steph footage from his rehearsals
Vote ❤ if not

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I've heard differently lately. Tatty is the one who seems eager to stay for the moment and explore possibilities and Selmar is inclined to leave a.s.a.p. but doesn't want to disappoint her. He knows his welcome has been worn out some time ago.

For the same reason she does anything and all: it was given to her. Concerning the cost of the repair: she will never spend a dime of her own on it, but if somebody is willing to donate for this project...please do (not that she's asking, obviously).
I am with you on the Tatty Yana question. Always felt she was/is using Selmar to ingratiate herself at the Chateau and ambitious in wanting to increase her exposure on YouTube, she is without doubt media savvy and intelligent. I don't see any chemistry at all from her with Selmar -however he is clearly keen/desperate. If she has moved into the Chateau then that is a way of keeping her options open, a strategic move more than one of comfort only

Reactions: 17
It will be interesting to see how this goes. Not only for SJ but also for Anna and Ed.
Again, from the live chat...

Céleste R Has anyone seen Justine Lord? She awas askign after my book and didn't see that I posted links twice!!
Céleste R @jetje goes dutch did you see my latest video?
Céleste R Thursday NEXT WEEK!!

Céleste R
£10.00
Next Thursday, not Tuesday is when I am at LALANDE

The Chateau Diaries @Céleste R I’m super excited to meet you!
Céleste R@The Chateau Diaries the feeling is MUTUAL
Laura Claudia @Céleste R how exciting! you must be over the moon! I hope we will see you in one of the vlogs
Céleste R @Laura Claudia that is Stephanies decision. I defo will want to shoot stuff for my Trade Mark Channel here on YT GRAND IPR the Empress Of Trade Marks - please subscribe
Céleste R @Laura Claudia Oh, great thank you. What are you interested in dear? Can you find my channel? If not find the non branded one, I have links on that to
Céleste R @Laura Claudia THANK YOU! Plenty of Trade Mark Platinum nuggets on it and will provide MORE

GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade MarksI shall have to rewatch after @Bordeaux Life s vlog
GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks@The Chateau Diaries I am here from my business profile - Still Céleste

GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks
£10.00
To friendships

The Chateau Diaries @GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks Thank you! That’s quite a glorious new name you’ve got!
GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks @the Chateau Diaries business channel
I am actually scared for the LaLande habitants - well not so much - they are super excited to meet her - maybe from the safety of the Netherlands. Celeste is the Mary Celeste - a wreck.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
[QUOTE="Dippy Hippy, post: 6520302, member: 224426"

Well she's getting the work! Her kind of foraged floristry is becoming popular in the UK. Maybe she's going to make a living out of it.
[/QUOTE]

She is putting lots of effort into networking, including past employers (The Northgate, Bury) and new acquaintances. Good for her, I'd say.
Pleasant surprise! (Still cannot see what's new in her style, but maybe others appreciate it as a novelty). And if it sells...!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
More from the live chat... an invitation for Bill Petherick??? 🤪

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I wish Anna and Peter were there @the Chateau Diaries have they ever visited you

The Chateau Diaries @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts No, we’ve never met, though I think I’d enjoy meeting them very much

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts You would love them Stephanie they are very much a 40's style couple she too has accomplished the rag curls like you did @the Chateau Diaries I hope you will extend an invitation ask Bill Petherick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am still obsessing about The Intinerant Florist. Simply because her supplier for the Supper event tomorrow evening at The Northgate in Bury St Edmunds/Suffolk is literally 10 minutes from where we are. (in a HMN :) )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
thread 🧵 title time to vote 🗳
Use emojis

reposting … doesn’t count -

Title thread 🧵Dual ✍
@Gibson @toilingwiththetoile
Thank you for the little cock - it will do for now
Vote 🗳😡

🧵 thread title
@toilingwiththetoile author ✍
Chickens…the new tomato
vote 🗳❤

Title thread 🧵 @chillijam

BJJ...such a half-formed and ineffectual fluff
vote 🗳 👍

Title thread 🧵 @Marquis de Potpourri

Tattlers aren't chickens! Bok bok, witch!
Vote 🗳 😂

title thread 🧵 @wincrasher

A man-bun and a man-bag is too much on any one man
Vote 🗳 🙁

title thread @Gibson

Maybe Bok Bok b*tch and stitch
Vote 🤢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The world needs more people like Ivo and Frank. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
This has been translated from his IG post.
Ivo_van_woerden
This is Freddy. I found him in the woods today, weakened, covered in flies and with a white crusted edge along his head. Here is the environment there is no such thing as a professional hedgehog shelter or any other shelter for that matter. That's why I took Freddy home in a cardboard box. He popped his nose out of the vent, which was encouraging.
Long live the internet with a thousand and one hedgehog tips, because the white deposit turned out to be about a million maggots that you could try to remove with a lukewarm bath. I also brushed them out of his quills with a dry toothbrush and cotton swabs while Frank renovated our temporary hedgehog shelter in the vegetable garden, still in place from when Eddy ran onto the lawn here on May 26, 2020 as if he'd escaped a torture pit and crashed right outside our door as if he knew he had made it to the first aid post (I didn't remember that date, but sometimes instagram is also a handy diary).
Freddy is now recovering strength at the shelter. A bag of cat food should do wonders (also an internet tip). Later, when he has strengthened a bit, I will fight the maggots again, armed with a bath and toothbrush. With any luck, Freddy will make it. We could still use a snail hunter in the vegetable garden, so if he wants, he can definitely stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So the French sisters both married Englishmen!
Funny, they came back then as immigrants to UK to nurse, same like the polish and Ukrainian people these days but S makes it look like the French aristocracy does the honor. Imagine UK leaving EU because of French taking jobs away🙄

Reactions: 3
Am just watching CD and shocked to see "some woman" taking advantage of Our Maury. Been there 2 minutes and already got him on the floor.......good technique though. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, I don't care for the Patreon begging either. I watched Anna and Phillip today and he actually pulled up their Patreon page and asked people to go have a look at it...true, he didn't actually speak the words "please become our patron" but he might as well have! Why else would anyone go to look at their page?...and I've seen others ask also. It's begging, pure and simple. I know it's expensive to renovate a chateau, just as it's expensive for any reno, and they might be excellent vloggers and funny and talented at their professions, but it's still begging...and I'm not into seeing people who actually have (or had) money begging people to help them reno their homes/businesses. Now, when I'm out and about here and I see people asking for change or food or even asking for work, I will donate money if I have any to spare. But not these rich beggers!
I watched today too. That journal was huge! It had some pretty bits on it. I can imagine doing one for myself, but not something I'd think to gift.

I loved Wendy's coasters to Natti and Cat!
how awkward was it with that big bag of presents with Wendy handing out her little wrapped gifts out one by one with everyone acting surprised with each one.. “oh for me thank you so much I love it “

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.