The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The flogs are so much more bearable when snorty isn't there. Also the fact that some progress was being showed helped

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What was going on inside her head?
A 1920s style dress at a Russian-themed party.
Partying with the Bolsheviks, eh, Stephanie?
Sensible Jon L has something to say on the live chat.

Perhaps SJ thinks that the Communist Party was a grand event!
Or maybe SJ is just being herself: "F*ck the dress code! I'll dress up however I want!"?

cheese whiz she’s dumb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lots of blinking of the eyes as she hyper rattled off that statement.
I haven't watched it yet...just getting caught up here so I'll watch it asap!

I absolutely LOATH it when she blinks her eyes 90 miles per hour when she's talking into the camera....that and her big mouth with those oversized TEETH...Hmmm...can you tell that I don't watch CD to watch HER???...LMAO

On a more positive note (gotta put in a nice word here and there...) you can tell that she takes excellent care of her teeth...she must go through a dozen toothbrushes a month as well as several tubes of toothpaste....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
these days, people have got Patreon before they've got it ... pretty soon kids will be given a Patreon account as soon as they're born ... why wait? In fact, everyone could get money from Patreon and no one will have to work ... or doesn't that work? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, sure, it's called perpatreum mobile and it works because laws of thermodynamics don't apply here😜

Reactions: 7
Sounds like the title of a horror story:

Michael looked worriedly at the clock slowly ticking away the last of the days sun.
He glanced out of the misty windows and rubbed away the condensation already forming. It's going to be a cold one tonight he muttered to himself as he glanced over his shoulder at the noise the kettle made on the aga.
As he turned and walked towards it, something caught his eye. The laptop light blinked, alerting him to a post on his YouTube channel.
He clicked on it, ready to delete, when a video sprang to life. A large chicken appeared on the screen and squawked...we know what you did last summer! A high screech was let out as picture after picture flashed up on the screen of his last few months partying with his 'friends.' The chicken leaned forward and whispered...
film noir

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But......he is unfortunate to have her as a family member! :love: 😵
We all have relatives we're not proud of. That would be SJ for her whole family. ;)
I'm guessing Shorty would not have sought her employment if he hadn't had business and personal issues.

Reactions: 12
I haven't watched it yet...just getting caught up here so I'll watch it asap!

I absolutely LOATH it when she blinks her eyes 90 miles per hour when she's talking into the camera....that and her big mouth with those oversized TEETH...Hmmm...can you tell that I don't watch CD to watch HER???...LMAO

On a more positive note (gotta put in a nice word here and there...) you can tell that she takes excellent care of her teeth...she must go through a dozen toothbrushes a month as well as several tubes of toothpaste....

very happy to see you are being positive 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The flogs are so much more bearable when snorty isn't there. Also the fact that some progress was being showed helped
I really enjoyed the advent calendar 2 years ago with MPK. However I had to give up on last year's one as Snorty drives me absolutely nuts.
It seems he is going to feature highly in this year's too. Much the pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
@Sami Lee sh*t those sound like some straight up aggressive behaviors! nothing passive about those actions! yikes-people are so mean
Yep, it's all aggression. All on the same anti-social spectrum from least overt (the aggressor pretends not to see and ignores his neighbour in the street) to most overt (where the aggressor kills the target in front of witnesses).

Yep, too many people are mean beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all - yep I just watched that anxiety vlog too. Windows in the chapel - now who is that cardinal/saint whoever - he looks grumpy. The restorer is having a very bad year or avoiding a huge job. Poorman did he not have an accident and also someone in hospital? Or did someone else who was supposed to come and restore something fall off a ladder? I cannot keep track of the delays - maybe she cannot either as she is travelling again. My ears did prick up when she assured her viewers (patter-ons) the money has been put aside for the chapel. Why would it not be? Unless it went on loo wallpaper and a digger - or whatever. It should be more than aside by now. Lots of blinking of the eyes as she hyper rattled off that statement. Now let me think...what else could that money have been blown on? Certainly not the chicken enclosure - framed pictures for the inside of a dolls house coop. Complete and utter nonsense. But like you @Pekey - that party scene was terrible. Lots of cackling and singing and the 'guests' of honour sitting uncomfortably stone silent at the end of the table. Not a word in speeches from them - just Fanny yelling 'true love' and singing happy birthdays . It was terrible. It was also the speed that party scene moved at that was dazzling. Horrible vlog - time lines all screwed again - after she promised now she was home she is all caught up from being away. Really? I need a coffee!
Oh the Chapel...... isn't it interesting that she is talking about all the JOBS going on at the place! Money, Money, Money keeping it coming in !
Must need more .... something in the pipe-line coming ?
Mmmmm.... perhaps a slap-up Christmas with a "spare no expense" !! ??

I do not know why that old man who was ill and had a bad accident (fell off ladder and did something to his back!) will come back to restore the Chapel ! It will kill him but...... hey "he's cheap"!
SJ has money for that Chapel but does not want to spend that much on it!

Oh yes that party........ it had such a strange vibe about it - I think she feels Tatt's is competition for the "Beauty of LaLaLand" Crown o_O
I feel she will try to move those two on to other lands very soon !
I know its around 9.30 in the morning for us both but .....I think we need to exchange coffee to a stiff drink after that! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ideal world: SJ and Snorty run away together and never seen again. Cousin takes over lala and Dan films the work. Tadah! We all live happily ever after.

MPK fyi: Minimum 4 feet high fence around chickens to keep dogs out (other predators will vary). Must be locked up every night in a secure coop. Turkeys roost in trees by preference and can catch diseases that chickens carry.

Off topic: I've never got the James Bond feel from Daniel Craig, but then I grew up watching Roger Moore and Sean Connery.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.