The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the Chapel...... isn't it interesting that she is talking about all the JOBS going on at the place! Money, Money, Money keeping it coming in !
Must need more .... something in the pipe-line coming ?
Mmmmm.... perhaps a slap-up Christmas with a "spare no expense" !! ??

I do not know why that old man who was ill and had a bad accident (fell off ladder and did something to his back!) will come back to restore the Chapel ! It will kill him but...... hey "he's cheap"!
SJ has money for that Chapel but does not want to spend that much on it!

Oh yes that party........ it had such a strange vibe about it - I think she feels Tatt's is competition for the "Beauty of LaLaLand" Crown o_O
I feel she will try to move those two on to other lands very soon !
I know its around 9.30 in the morning for us both but .....I think we need to exchange coffee to a stiff drink after that! :ROFLMAO:
Pouring us a strong one - must be happy hour somewhere in the world. What is it about chickens in vlogs now? Are they the new tomato? Both Fanny and Trotter boy with poultry concerns - yet treating them like pet hamsters - lets get swings and paddle pools, needlepoint - next thing both of them will request oak ramps for their grand entrances and exits...sheesh. Agree - Tatty is worrying Princess Mouse - more in what she will reveal as she is clearly not in any inner circle yet. If ever will be. I suspect she will not be.😃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really enjoyed the advent calendar 2 years ago with MPK. However I had to give up on last year's one as Snorty drives me absolutely nuts.
It seems he is going to feature highly in this year's too. Much the pity.
Same, I really stopped watching in September 2020 once he arrived

Reactions: 15
F.
Skimmed thru the redundant replay, scotch -taped together vlog ( I had forgotten all about there being one today!!!!
THAT is a good sign!)
Snorts said he was practicing for a play NEXT year?????? Crap! Is he not going away for the prison skit this December???? I was hoping he would be gone from October thru December although we still have to suffer thru the Advent stuff with him ever present😣 . Of course, we can NOT watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I found it: COMPOST BIN!
Thanks for playing but both these things were done with scrap woodworm boards. The beds are already in need of repair and the bins made to wrong size. Will see if water runs next spring. Money going, going, gone?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ideal world: SJ and Snorty run away together and never seen again. Cousin takes over lala and Dan films the work. Tadah! We all live happily ever after.

MPK fyi: Minimum 4 feet high fence around chickens to keep dogs out (other predators will vary). Must be locked up every night in a secure coop. Turkeys roost in trees by preference and can catch diseases that chickens carry.

Off topic: I've never got the James Bond feel from Daniel Craig, but then I grew up watching Roger Moore and Sean Connery.
I would have gone with you on Sean Connery (my father’s favorite Bond) but then you mentioned Roger-might as well have said George Lazenby
(tsk tsk) I rather like Mr. Craig myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Pouring us a strong one - must be happy hour somewhere in the world. What is it about chickens in vlogs now? Are they the new tomato? Both Fanny and Trotter boy with poultry concerns - yet treating them like pet hamsters - lets get swings and paddle pools, needlepoint - next thing both of them will request oak ramps for their grand entrances and exits...sheesh. Agree - Tatty is worrying Princess Mouse - more in what she will reveal as she is clearly not in any inner circle yet. If ever will be. I suspect she will not be.😃
🧵 Great thread title! “Chickens…the new tomato” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mpk demonstrated his ability to communicate in French when he and Isais (sp?) went to the neighbors on the golf cart to get a bottle of milk.
Seriously? I think if he had lots of French Patreons, the camera may be pointed his way and be quite fluent - pointing and gesturing with some French in a social interaction is not really the same as he did with Florian.

Reactions: 9
I had to work in my office downtown, today, so watched CD from there. Compared notes with my husband later. He was AGOG that they were putting those framed needlepoint pictures in the damned CHICKENCOOP. I just rolled my eyes. He was worried the granny who tatted those needlepoint pics would be offended they're going to be hung in a chickencoop. Isn't that sweet? We've actually been trying to hire someone to needlepoint the frontpiece for a pillow that will read: What A Dump! in florid script but so far, no luck. (Confidential to CD Needlepoint Chicken Lady: I will PAY you cold hard PayPal cash if you take on this job, and I assure you your work will be treated as the priceless treasure it truly is and not as a landingpad for Frenchified chickenshit).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
so the kitchen chalk board also lists the chatelaine’s and staffs’ favorite hot beverages and the additives? oh yes so the servants work-always can bring it to them quickly and correctly when demanded requested?
I saw that too and thought "What the F?".
I think I am getting over that whole can of Tamales.
I will stick with Dan's and Escape to the Dream. And Tattle, of course!!!

One of those chickens might end up in the AGA 😆…to the horror of baby Ernest! 😳
As long as it ain't baby Ernest!!! Desperate times....and all that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I saw that too and thought "What the F?".
I think I am getting over that whole can of Tamales.
I will stick with Dan's and Escape to the Dream. And Tattle, of course!!!

As long as it ain't baby Ernest!!! Desperate times....and all that.
That "sick" emoji was for the remark about Baby Ernest...I agree all around.

Reactions: 10
I would have gone with you on Sean Connery (my father’s favorite Bond) but then you mentioned Roger-might as well have said George Lazenby
(tsk tsk) I rather like Mr. Craig myself
I did tend to prefer the villains in Roger's movies; Christopher Walken and Richard Kiel come to mind.

Reactions: 8
It looks as though the chickens will soon eclipse the AGA.
There is one thing about the Aga - he knows what it is called. As for the tomatoes and chickens - again, clueless in what types they are. Here is a tip teabagger - Apps The CBI (Chicken Breed Identifier) capable of accurately identifying poultry chicken breeds with high accuracy in less than a second.

Reactions: 6
so the kitchen chalk board also lists the chatelaine’s and staffs’ favorite hot beverages and the additives? oh yes so the servants work-always can bring it to them quickly and correctly when demanded requested?
Can we please talk about that old lady's piss stained fainting couch in the kitchen that the princess of the farm house refuses to move out of there ! So effing gross .

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.