The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Better yet, maybe Amaury and Natti could change all the locks while SJ is gone and then banish her and Snorty to the boathouse on the sunny shores of the swamp. One can only dream.;)
They could become the new managers of the chateau and sort out the problems while SJ travels the world for ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Same here, I grew up in a farming community, brought up by my dad and I had brothers, no sisters. I had sons no daughters and have 3 grandsons plus 3 granddaughters, it is is lovely for me to be round girls. I'm used to the way boys and men interact here in the UK. Banter and insults are a sign of affection. You know when the group doesn't like you, you would be shunned. My husband has MH issues and was unable to see his psychotherapist face to face over the lockdowns or any of his friends of course. . I was worried for him, but he had support from several of his friends over the phone and Skype. You would be shocked if you heard their conversations. It is all swearing and insults and teasing. Very Un PC. He was so happy to hear from them, one friend rings daily, it makes his day I can tell. They try to outdo each other with the must outrageous, filthy and abusive insults and laugh like idiots. .I think it's a British or English thing. To be taken as a sign of affection. British women don't do it quite as much, but ribbing is common amongst good friends and family.
Exactly! If I don't like someone I am really polite to them apart from that time I slipped up calling a boss a tosser 😲. So as I'm not polite to the tattlers I obviously like you 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
SJ obviously stepped on Christie's toes when she announced that the vignettes would be shown last Sunday and had to change her plans. Another 7 days before christies open the bidding.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No.

- a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

-a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

denoting or pertaining to a personality type or behavior marked by the expression of negative emotions in passive, indirect ways, as through manipulation or noncooperation:a passive-aggressive employee who often misses deadlines.
In other words a politician....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same here, I grew up in a farming community, brought up by my dad and I had brothers, no sisters. I had sons no daughters and have 3 grandsons plus 3 granddaughters, it is is lovely for me to be round girls. I'm used to the way boys and men interact here in the UK. Banter and insults are a sign of affection. You know when the group doesn't like you, you would be shunned. My husband has MH issues and was unable to see his psychotherapist face to face over the lockdowns or any of his friends of course. . I was worried for him, but he had support from several of his friends over the phone and Skype. You would be shocked if you heard their conversations. It is all swearing and insults and teasing. Very Un PC. He was so happy to hear from them, one friend rings daily, it makes his day I can tell. They try to outdo each other with the must outrageous, filthy and abusive insults and laugh like idiots. .I think it's a British or English thing. To be taken as a sign of affection. British women don't do it quite as much, but ribbing is common amongst good friends and family.
It's also how I was brought up. My sister and mum could run rings around all of though, and it is a bit of a madhouse when we're all together.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly! If I don't like someone I am really polite to them apart from that time I slipped up calling a boss a tosser 😲. So as I'm not polite to the tattlers I obviously like you 🥴🤣
I used to call my boss a Tosser all the time- he was my brother though and not really my boss as such, although he thought he was. ;)

on the newest DIO The Marvelous Mr. Michael explained to us neophytes (several times) how gravity feeders work and that psychopathic French dogs kill chickens fast; didn’t mention the Begmania fence surrounding chickens should be much higher(just because you have tiny dogs Michael doesn’t mean the rest of the world does-most farm dogs are a bit bigger than a postage stamp love); we also learned that Michael doesn’t really want to go into the chicken pen too far so he places all the feeding gadgets about a foot from the pen door-no need to carry that damn chicken feed too far eh; and lucky us we now know ducks poo where they swim and chickens will drink poo water; and finally how do we know for certain Titi is not a psychopathic killer dog-because she is not a French dog of course ( I didn’t bother with the rest because he just washed his filthy hands, talked about how it gets dark at 8:30 pm (mmm messing up the timeline) and showed a snip of his best YT bits 🙄 featuring Fanny Free Pants-oh and Furious Furio was there too)
Tick ;) No not the dick tick, the one where we made a list and called it on what he would do next. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see that Stephanie's premiere starts in just a few minutes...and I just got notification that Bordeaux Life has a premiere in 30 minutes...wonder how Steph feels about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Having now watched Dan's daily vlog posted yesterday, all I could see was two chaps who get on with one another and who have a similar sense of humour. Camaraderie, joshing, teasing, ribbing, call it what you will. Nothing more than that. The laughter was genuine, easy, relaxed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly. And then we get out, make a better life for ourselves and look back and think: why? Why was that so hard?
Yes, we often look back and we're gobsmacked at why we stayed.
But the reality is that we stayed either because we felt trapped or we were getting something out of the transaction.

Abused women stay with the abuser through fear of retribution and/or they don't have enough money and support to get out. Some even believe that it'll all get better when XYZ happens.

People on low incomes, often with debts, stay in jobs because they too can't afford to risk leaving. In other circumstances there are always other benefits that are 'too good' or traps that people subsconsiously paint themselves into. Most often it's very difficult for people to look at these and deal with them. Some people even like the victim status and sympathy that their 'difficult situation' garners them.

Certainly, Steffie is no respecter of boundaries. IMHO, she's very immature in at least that respect. She is one of those people to whom one can never entrust one's own fragile boundaries. They're open season for people like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.