The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
..and she's another manipulator as well.

Yellow cardigan screams 'LOVE ME, LOVE ME, STEFFIE!!'

I wouldn't choose this lady as a friend.
As I like to point out....she too is a bit off kilter. Piss her off or snub her and she may slip a bit of arsenic in SJ's tea.🤔 . But please, take out Snorts first. You know,....out to the ballgame. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really Agent 007 -
you have an appointment with HR at HQ ….

Q will send the Bentley …..
😈
MView attachment 785037
Shall i bring the champagne... ;) and some nibbles...

So, €18K a month in low season, three farmhouse gites. Six months per annum, €108,000. Fleuries' monthly mortgage/operations nut, €7000, totally covered with a €24K low season surplus if taxes etc not included in their €7K monthly.
Pool installation required.
Not understanding why they would go for restoring their shittoo first. Wasn't there some kind of talk the B n B resto was part of their deal with the bank? Why wouldn't the bank know better, if so?
Also, I recall, part of the Nadaillac/SJ transaction, or a Nadaillac transaction, was allowing one of the farmers who's been on the land for 800 years, to buy a good amount of the property. I like that.
Prices of land are so much more affordable for farming...in France...here in the Netherlands good farmland goes between 75000 and 100000 euro for one Ha..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Had no idea he had patreon., he never mentions it. I knew about the paid sponsorships but not that he had patreon. Interesting.
these days, people have got Patreon before they've got it ... pretty soon kids will be given a Patreon account as soon as they're born ... why wait? In fact, everyone could get money from Patreon and no one will have to work ... or doesn't that work? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
The Chateau Diaries
CLEARING THE MESS OF A THOUSAND YEARS (well it felt like that...)
Premiered Sep 26, 2021

Is Tomaz referring to FRK??? 🤔
From the comments...

Tomaz Quaresma
Tomaz Quaresma
20 hours ago
This is my favorite videooo!!! Hahahahaaaa... say goodbye to the MESS!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤
We all did as we waved him goodbye. Farewell Tomaz, hope the door didn't fall on your head on the way out. (They've only just opened it ;) )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
on the newest DIO The Marvelous Mr. Michael explained to us neophytes (several times) how gravity feeders work and that psychopathic French dogs kill chickens fast; didn’t mention the Begmania fence surrounding chickens should be much higher(just because you have tiny dogs Michael doesn’t mean the rest of the world does-most farm dogs are a bit bigger than a postage stamp love); we also learned that Michael doesn’t really want to go into the chicken pen too far so he places all the feeding gadgets about a foot from the pen door-no need to carry that damn chicken feed too far eh; and lucky us we now know ducks poo where they swim and chickens will drink poo water; and finally how do we know for certain Titi is not a psychopathic killer dog-because she is not a French dog of course ( I didn’t bother with the rest because he just washed his filthy hands, talked about how it gets dark at 8:30 pm (mmm messing up the timeline) and showed a snip of his best YT bits 🙄 featuring Fanny Free Pants-oh and Furious Furio was there too)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I still wonder about that. If there were all these bad things going on, why did they stay just to the point of not winning the homophobia fight with a volunteer? Seems like they went along with a lot up til that point.
Why do people stay in bad relationships, keep their lousy jobs they don't enjoy, accept to endure unfulfilling arrangements? There are no good reasons but we humans tend to do these things a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm counting down to my early retirement - 4 weeks to go!😁
Hubby retired a few years ago and has been keen for me to join him but I wasn't in any hurry to leave a job I love. Since Covid though, it's made me think that there is more to life than work and luckily we are in a position for me to be able to do that. My brother died suddenly at 51yrs and didn't get to enjoy his retirement so I'm planning on enjoying it for both of us. I will miss it (although I will continue as a governor and will also be involved with my favourite part of the job on a voluntary basis.) but now I look forward to holidays out of term time, spending time with the grandchildren and being able to pick them up from school occasionally, ( a fourth grandchild due next month) , time to spend on hobbies and plans to take watercolour and calligraphy classes. The way numbers of positive cases of Covid for children and staff are rising convinces me that I have made the right decision. One class was missing 14 children today and a third of our staff following positive tests.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My 72 year old brother has a rather hefty pony tail/man bun -- it just starts much further BACK ! :ROFLMAO:
Still have a good head of hair with a hint of grey. It's actually as curly as Flips, except I cut mine short.
Nothing worse as a child when mum was stopped and people would coo over my curly hair.
One of my brother's also has curly hair and the other two have straight hair.

renewal of the vows? Towards tattlers of course, not his wife😂
Oh no...I don't even know these Fleuries, who the heck are they? I cannot possibly watch all kinds of vlogs, too boring, but I did watch Dan today! I like Dan. And I enjoy that he and Ann Marie get on so well. They are the new Ant&Dec! Just funnier (does not take much) and better looking (does not take much either) If I ever watch GAG then send me to an asylum in a very straight jacket.

I wonder if Amaury is going to bring his dogs with him. He was very proud pointing them out I thought. If he is staying for any length of time, he wouldn't want to leave them behind.
He might have kindly left them to his ex. He strikes me as a gentleman. Takes one to know one!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And that's another pair of talentless, narcissistic and egregious grifters.

'Big Charity' itself is a big industry now - and itself cynically manipulative.

Thus now I give ONLY to very local charitable efforts. Like the Foodbank (my next door neighbour is the Treasurer) and the local church (5mins walk from my house) that also supports a number of similar local endeavours which a couple of friends help to run.

This means that you can physically see where your donations are going and you can directly speak to the people who both run things and those who benefit.
I don't give to anyone who doesn't have a four star rating on Charity Nav. Couldn't find any of the charities SJ alleges she's sending Caddy @ Shatty (<------ thank you for that, whichever one of you geniuses crafted it) monies to on it.

Reactions: 10
We adopted the tradition of asking the latest VIP to name the next thread. They can come up with their own idea or choose from other Tattler's suggestions. If there is no new VIP, we can all vote on the titles suggested, using the title with the highest number of votes. We seem to have had so many Tattlers passing the VIP finishing line recently that it it's been a while since we needed to vote.
I am such a humble man, I passed on naming the thread. No big deal for me being a VIP.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hubby retired a few years ago and has been keen for me to join him but I wasn't in any hurry to leave a job I love. Since Covid though, it's made me think that there is more to life than work and luckily we are in a position for me to be able to do that. My brother died suddenly at 51yrs and didn't get to enjoy his retirement so I'm planning on enjoying it for both of us. I will miss it (although I will continue as a governor and will also be involved with my favourite part of the job on a voluntary basis.) but now I look forward to holidays out of term time, spending time with the grandchildren and being able to pick them up from school occasionally, ( a fourth grandchild due next month) , time to spend on hobbies and plans to take watercolour and calligraphy classes. The way numbers of positive cases of Covid for children and staff are rising convinces me that I have made the right decision. One class was missing 14 children today and a third of our staff following positive tests.
you have to enjoy life and live a bit more when you get older...i am sort of half retired officially but i still work a lott..i enjoy my life..and my work..and in between i have loads of free time to enjoy life...i do a long walk with the dog through the estate every day.., do some work in the meantime..if people want to speak to me, they always end up where i walk...i think its nice, they can show me what they mean..saves also a lot of time...Today i put a fresh lick of paint on one of the cottages...the weather is still so nice...and i left my phone at home.....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can anyone name a project that was completed in 2021?
Water system for potager, I believe, though haven't seen it working yet, and it may have been disarranged by Dan's doing wheelies with the digger. Started last year or the year before. Fifteen to 16 years previously, no irrigation system or reliable water supply whatsoever.

you have to enjoy life and live a bit more when you get older...i am sort of half retired officially but i still work a lott..i enjoy my life..and my work..and in between i have loads of free time to enjoy life...i do a long walk with the dog through the estate every day.., do some work in the meantime..if people want to speak to me, they always end up where i walk...i think its nice, they can show me what they mean..saves also a lot of time...Today i put a fresh lick of paint on one of the cottages...the weather is still so nice...and i left my phone at home.....
🐶🐕🌭🐩
I learned everything I know walking dogs and getting lost on the 405.

Reactions: 13
Water system for potager, I believe, though haven't seen it working yet, and it may have been disarranged by Dan's doing wheelies with the digger. Started last year or the year before. Fifteen to 16 years previously, no irrigation system or reliable water supply whatsoever.
Yes that watersystem...not gonna start again on that disaster...but...she just had put a drilled waterhole in , many meters deep..on the spot in the garden..with a pump...easy...problem solved...instead off all that digging miles away to that old well up hill, which is never gonna give enough water nor pressure to water the whole garden all at once...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Right. So I am 10 years postmenopausal ( I know TMI), but!!!!!... the more I see Armoire ( he LIKES my pet name for him....I may start calling him Al in honor of his middle name and easier to spell🤔) the more I likey!
As I like to say....I could just eat him up....along with my blackberry pie!😋

However!! He seems too normal and hardworking to last at that shithole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.