Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Espe

VIP Member
Who do we think filmed that appalling excuse for a goodbye between the two best friends SJ and FRK?
It was appalling and must have been staged. Why would she have the camera ready for someone else to film when FRK "suddenly decided" to come in; absolutely ridiculous and then SJ tries to look as if she's genuinely upset. We know there's no love lost between the two of them. It's just like when Potty or someone else used to burst into her room early in the morning and the camera was ready, waiting to film it. She must think everyone is really stupid. Well, we know that most of her fans are, at least!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

OneMoonbeam

Chatty Member
There is human grade Ivermectin. The Indian govt has included it in their take home Covid kits. India has recovered surprisingly well. See video below from Dr John Campbell.

Once again, IVERMECTIN is a DEWORMER. The covid virus....is a VIRUS.
For anyone considering using a dewormer to fight a virus, please make an appointment to discuss this with your local GP.
FFS 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Parrfect Porcelane

My two favorite expressions from today's posts:

1 - gay as a daisy
2 - Christ on a bike

Thanks so much for the laughs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

wibblywobbly

Wait, I chatted with Michael today?

Oh I swear, if you all deprived me of the chance getting to know him personally, I’ll switch sides.
He’s so damn cute and I could even forgive him that Madrid adventure.

Don’t y’all stand in my way or Damocles‘ Sword will be judge, jury, and executioner.

i am 41, single, and horny for God’s sake!!!!
Just for a little encouragement for you; my brother was in his 40s before he came out, met his partner online and has had the longest lasting relationship in the family.

And, you are worth so much better than MPK!

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
And Nic is coming back. Interesting another owner is returning.
Boy, was that an announcement in direct response to us tattlers! The not so elusive Nic, Marie and stepson Antoine probably wanted to fly as low under the radar as possible, but SJ could not let them get away with that. And the fake expression of surprise by Kat should earn her some points in the charlataine's playbook. I wouldn't call N another owner, as he has clearly not taken up the responsibilities that come with such a title. An investor in SJ's endeavors , sure. Let's hope they learned from last time and he prevents his wife and stepson from showing up in her gag-show. If not, they clearly don't take the education of their child very serious and they are truly as lost as I think they indeed are, with the rest of them. There is no way SJ is not going to milk their stay to the max, we all know that.

Who knows, maybe Amor mio can bring some sense into the crazy house!
Don't be ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Haha

Espe

VIP Member
is going to marry Natie off to AnnMarie
If Amaury and Natti oversee the chateau and all the ongoing projects, it will free up SJ and she will hardly ever be seen at LL again. She will trust those two to take over and she'll be off to Venice; South Africa; New York, etc., etc.

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
COMPARE AND CONTRAST

139697539_126509422642999_2982736451152990128_n.jpg

JANUARY 18
christiesinteriors
Verified

The Art of Entertaining: The Collection of Mr. & Mrs. John H. Gutfreund 834 Fifth Avenue is dedicated the concept of art de vivre. The extensive domestic offices at 834 included a large butler’s pantry and silver vault brimming with porcelain, silver and table decorations.
Bid on beautiful lots, including porcelain and silver, which is sure to look stunning in any home.
The Art of Entertaining: The Collection of Mr. & Mrs. John H. Gutfreund 834 Fifth Avenue, Online, 14-28 January, 2021

1632838468722.png

SJ's and BJJ's sad attempt at a luncheon table setting. How to make beautiful china look cheap.

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
FFS. GRR...I loathe all this subterfuge, the deceptions and stupid games.
But then, it's all part of the fantasy illusion in her head - she's truly sick, isn't she...?
She truly is, indeed. And we are not the only ones who think so. From what I've heard the meeting in Brussels was set up to talk business with the not so elusive N, who as we know has strong opinions that SJ usually ignores because she longs to continue on her immoral path and ways. Apparently Potty and the not so elusive N are pretty worried about the Selmar situation too, as they fear another clash could be presenting itself soon.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
Could it be that Amaury is moving to the Shitoo so he gets TV exposure?
The TV programme SJ features on is a minor daytime one. It's not so well known even in the UK. Most people I knew have never watched it. The filming has already been completed for the new series which aired yesterday. There's no guarantee that the chateau will be on the next series.
He might want YouTube exposure.
I think he's up for an adventure after all the lockdowns. He's been working for his father's business, recovering from a breakup and probably , he wants a change of scene. He's got the right skills for the renovation work. Cousin Stephanie asked him if he wants work and off he went . The chateau is a party pad after all. Another reason to go.
I have cousins who are builders and I've employed them as I know I can trust them and I get a discount.Nothing unusual in that.
Maybe he already fancied Nati and wanted to get to know her better?
I'm glad he's on the scene, he's easy on the eye, works hard seems like a nice person, he might get that chaotic chateau into shape. I like the budding romance between Nati and Armoury. I wish them both well. He gets on well with Dan, which is great for both of them. Dan seemed a bit isolated from male company, apart from Matt, before Armoury's arrival.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
It is, in my case, it's an excuse to get out of clearing my own clutter!
Same. After the vlog...
- I put up a pyramide shelf (Amagerhylde for those who are interested) my father made in his youth. It hangs above the TV.
- Put out the Paper refuse, Metal & Plastic refuse and the regular refuse.
- Cleaned my appartment
- Read 100 pages in my book
- Still need to clean my bathroom sink drain. It's my own fault, I brush my hair there and it falls in the drain. 😭:sick: (I would love to manifest a plumber. 💖)

In any case La Lande inspires me to clean my home... Well done Stephanie... 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
MPK's new vlog came out 11 minutes ago (as this is being written), nothing to see but a rehash of his other rehashes. 1) Showcasing Florian--his rebound shag, 2) The AGA "is working well." 3) He bought more chickens (turkeys and ducks)! The end.

The funny bit...a jab at the Colombian ex!

Florian: Coffee?
MPK: Coffee...yeah, let's have a coffee.
Florian: French coffee, please.
MPK: French coffee? I haven't got French coffee, I only got Colombian coffee.
Florian: No thank you...I prefer French coffee!

mpk51.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Who do we think filmed that appalling excuse for a goodbye between the two best friends SJ and FRK? And what does the fact that SJ claimed to be caught in her oh so flattering flannel nightwear tell us about SnortySnort's granny-fetishes? What were the two love birds up to when that Blossom Wrecker knocked on their bedroom door?

• Haha
  • Sick

Gibson

VIP Member
View attachment 785496

Teabeg…the Chicken Whisperer! 😆 Yes!
Sounds like the title of a horror story:

Michael looked worriedly at the clock slowly ticking away the last of the days sun.
He glanced out of the misty windows and rubbed away the condensation already forming. It's going to be a cold one tonight he muttered to himself as he glanced over his shoulder at the noise the kettle made on the aga.
As he turned and walked towards it, something caught his eye. The laptop light blinked, alerting him to a post on his YouTube channel.
He clicked on it, ready to delete, when a video sprang to life. A large chicken appeared on the screen and squawked...we know what you did last summer! A high screech was let out as picture after picture flashed up on the screen of his last few months partying with his 'friends.' The chicken leaned forward and whispered...

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
It's almost time for another Monday gift grab and more of BJJ's birthday gifts.
I feel like the hedgehog below. ☹

1632777171624.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Rory

VIP Member
Doesn't Phillip have a car?

Look SJ or whoever reads this in your behalf. I get you are trying to cultivate wealthy patreons, however the 32K a month is not going to last for years. Make hay why the sun shines. Sit down with AnneMarie and the owners and discuss the critical property issues you have and use the money for heating, water, windows and the facade. It is not sexy, however I think you could attract MORE money and sponsorship if you did. People would be soooooo sympathetic. At some stage your fans will ask about the lake - which with the chapel was the original reason for the patreon being established.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett but SJ was at the "glamping" launch, presumably to drive interest. Why would the woman make complaints? Unless SJ asked her?
They invited SJ for exactly the reason you suggest, to drive interest. However, it hasn't worked out for them that way: no glampers or campers found their way to their site. It was a lot of work getting the right permits to open their place and apparently they don't feel it's fair that SJ can do the same without having to deal with bureaucracy or costs. I don't blame them, rules and laws are the same for everyone, right?

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
as well as Dan, who is objectifying the cousin for views.
I am going to Danfend here. He is not really trying to objectifying Amaury or use him as click bait. He is doing it ironically and it is his own humour that is the attraction. He clearly likes Amaury a lot and would not want to objectify or offend him or his female viewers in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

MojoDublin

VIP Member
I am going to Danfend here. He is not really trying to objectifying Amaury or use him as click bait. He is doing it ironically and it is his own humour that is the attraction. He clearly likes Amaury a lot and would not want to objectify or offend him or his female viewers in any way.
beginning to belive the Anti Dan are the battle rally cry 😢 from camp begamania

MOLD considered himself the vlog of all vlogs - visually correct ✅

however Dan has SMASHED any theory MOLD and SSB present

it dosent take days
It dosent take hours to edit

and Dan The Man can do it daily
Without needing constant holidays from the BURDEN of their “Art “
😈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31